d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > My Depression Blog.
Closed New Topic
Gold: 21.93
May 8 2016 02:11am
Going to start documenting my gradual mental break down here, should be entertaining.
Today i heard "life goes on" play on the radio and just realized that all i am doing is existing, i find very little joy in my life anymore and everything feels empty to me.
I get anxiety just thing about work or social commitments and i feel like i do not belong in society or in this life, i would be better off if i had never existed.
Right now i am going to grab a few cc and drys and just try to get past this.
Will update this whenever i feel down, stay tuned folks.
May 13 2016 06:17am
I feel like i am sinking through water, i can see the sun but i can't find the energy to push up to it, i won a thousand dollars today and didn't even crack a smile.
May 15 2016 11:06pm
Last night i actually died in a dream, my cancer won and i was told i had hours to live, it was the most surreal moment of my life, i felt the pain in the dream, i felt at peace, then everything just faded to black, then the black drained out to pure whiteness and i woke up, i actually felt regret that i was alive at that point and then shook myself out of it.
It might be time to see a professional, but in my experience it is hard to find some one that can deal with autistic people on an emotional level.
May 25 2016 01:03am
Almost quit my job today, have anxiety just thinking about going in tomorrow, feel like i am drowning.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Closed New Topic