d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Response To Derm And Bubbaxzone
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 57.00
Aug 7 2015 04:01pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ 7 Aug 2015 17:57)
Why don't you ask Tanks@jsp. Send him a message if you think I am lying.

I was pursuing that guy for a good month or so.

There is not no need for me to explain a darn thing when he himself can tell you he received the letter.

so you're now admitting to stalking people, that is against the law. yet you're always trying to flood our courts with friovlous nonsense. while you are breaking the law yourself

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah good one you lying satanic bully troll.

JahovahWitness exposed
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73064152&f=27&o=70
That thread link is a direct example of this man getting verbally owned regarding his supposed knowledge. A disgusting miserable liar satanic bully troll.
Gold: 420.00
Aug 7 2015 04:01pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 7 2015 05:59pm)
Liar. You would have just said how if it was true. The how doesnt need corroboration from tanks, its a simple question.

Tanks@jsp also has slandered me in video form as well similar to the original poster which is why it was very easy obtaining incriminating related evidence to use against him.

Tanks@jsp has a stream where he basically slandered my family and I. However it was never seen by anyone from this forum because he shown me it while in game for him and his audience to view. The video has now been removed as of recent since Tanks truly is sorry for saying the things that he did in video form as well as posts on this site for more proof that will be used against him.
Tanks lives in the states which also allows me granted access.

And obviously to answer your question in a previous post, yes he gave me address because like you and others he thought I was bluffing.
Aug 7 2015 04:03pm
Quote (Tet @ Aug 7 2015 05:59pm)
Hst:Hey Mr.lawyer...someone called me a NOOB on diablo 2
Lawyer : ok
Hst: i want to pursue him so he apologize ingame...because im mental
lawyer : okkkkk
Hst: plus there some new guys that posted a vid on me
lawyer: okkkkkkkkkkkk
Hst; yeah they said bad things about ernie
lawyer:okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You are by the far the most unintelligent poster here in this thread to still think I am ''Hst''

90 percent of the people who accused me of being that guy woke up and realized I am not him lol.

Find a different user on here to accuse me of being please. ;)

Or better yet call me Johnathan because that is my name and don't you dare wear it out! :D
Gold: 159.02
Aug 7 2015 04:03pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ 7 Aug 2015 16:01)
Tanks@jsp also has slandered me in video form as well similar to the original poster which is why it was very easy obtaining incriminating related evidence to use against him.

Tanks@jsp has a stream where he basically slandered my family and I. However it was never seen by anyone from this forum because he shown me it while in game for him and his audience to view. The video has now been removed as of recent since Tanks truly is sorry for saying the things that he did in video form as well as posts on this site for more proof that will be used against him.

And obviously to answer your question in a previous post, yes he gave me address because like you and others he thought I was bluffing.

didn't read this post
Gold: 845.50
Aug 7 2015 04:04pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 7 2015 10:03pm)
You are by the far the most unintelligent poster here in this thread to still think I am ''Hst''

90 percent of the people who accused me of being that guy woke up and realized I am not him lol.

Find a different user on here to accuse me of being please. ;)

Or better yet call me Johnathan because that is my name and don't you dare wear it out! :D

*Never once will you see me posting degrading things that only a low life would post*

Sorry you just called me stupid.

you're a lier hst.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 7 2015 04:04pm
you all mad
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 7 2015 04:05pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 7 2015 04:01pm)

Without a subpoena u have no ground, if your lawyer sent him a letter in the mail without grounds it can be considered intimidation. I will be pm'ing Tanks to offer him legal representation in a counter suit. You should be hearing from my legal team shortly if Tanks accepts my council. Which i believe he will as it seems you are using your legal representation to bully and coerce Tank's actions. Slander can not be applied to the actions of an anonymous poster on a website that can not have identification verified, however sending someone a letter to intimidate them is illegal. Prepare to have your diaper money taken away Jonathan.
Aug 7 2015 04:05pm
Quote (Tet @ Aug 7 2015 06:04pm)
*Never once will you see me posting degrading things that only a low life would post*

Sorry you just called me stupid.

you're a lier hst.

Keep going and you are gong to lose some privileges very shortly. ;)

I will not stand for any further accusations regarding slander of being a '' multi'' especially a supposed ''multi'' of the guy you claim I am who is an insult to my intelligence.
Aug 7 2015 04:06pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 7 2015 06:05pm)
Without a subpoena u have no ground, if your lawyer sent him a letter in the mail without grounds it can be considered intimidation. I will be pm'ing Tanks to offer him legal representation in a counter suit. You should be hearing from my legal team shortly if Tanks accepts my council. Which i believe he will as it seems you are using your legal representation to bully and coerce Tank's actions. Slander can not be applied to the actions of an anonymous poster on a website that can not have identification verified, however sending someone a letter to intimidate them is illegal. Prepare to have your diaper money taken away Jonathan.

Once again. PM tanks. I don't even have to respond to this. HE HIMSELF CAN TELL YOU.....

Gold: 845.50
Aug 7 2015 04:06pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 7 2015 10:05pm)
Keep going and you are gong to lose some privileges very shortly. ;)

I will not stand for any further accusations regarding slander of being a '' multi'' especially a supposed ''multi'' of the guy you claim I am who is an insult to my intelligence.

you'll prolly get ban before someone gets warned for calling you a multi.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic