d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Globe Earth
Prev16516526536546551851Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.37
Mar 20 2018 07:06am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Mar 20 2018 08:00am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUzcpVE-eBM

Just came across this and was mind blowing........this is real footage taken from everyday normal people.
When are you going to wake up?

Gold: 6.69
Mar 20 2018 07:07am
Quote (kai_jph @ Mar 20 2018 08:33am)
We have a snag then.
Water can only cause a magnifying effect in liquid or sold form. The video based their experiments on it in liquid form like the pencil in the cup
You can test it yourself by boiling water and looking through the steam (water in gas form)

It is also known that the air get thinner the higher up you go and above the atmosphere there is almost no oxygen to breath
So then if the dome touches the Ice wall and the atmosphere is between the dome and the earth what is the air pressure like at the Ice Wall?

Can you post a link to show this then (reports of dome)? What's your reference for this?

So I'm assuming you're not presenting this as evidence then

Quote (ChivasRegal @ Mar 20 2018 03:00pm)

Just came across this and was mind blowing........this is real footage taken from everyday normal people.

Nice dodge.
What's your answer to this

This post was edited by kai_jph on Mar 20 2018 07:32am
Gold: 3.37
Mar 20 2018 07:03pm
Boom Buy a drone, do some basic math, like speed of drone ascension vs how fast the sun returns into view. repeat this a few times, keep the numbers, and you can calculate the rough curve of your local earth area. (only cost about 100$ these days)
:santa:

-e
^_^ :hug:

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Mar 20 2018 07:09pm
Gold: 174.69
Mar 20 2018 11:25pm
Quote (kai_jph @ Mar 20 2018 04:03pm)
We have a snag then.
Water can only cause a magnifying effect in liquid or sold form. The video based their experiments on it in liquid form like the pencil in the cup
You can test it yourself by boiling water and looking through the steam (water in gas form)

They used the pencil in cup of water as an example though. Who knows what conditions are needed for water gas to give the appearance of magnification in the atmosphere? We can only put this issue on hold until further experiments/evidence presents itself.

It is also known that the air get thinner the higher up you go and above the atmosphere there is almost no oxygen to breath
So then if the dome touches the Ice wall and the atmosphere is between the dome and the earth what is the air pressure like at the Ice Wall?

Accepting hearsay evidence? or have you personally been high up into the atmosphere and experienced a lack of oxygen and difficulties breathing?
Also how would I know what the air pressure is like past the Ice wall? I already said I have never been there, I can only post hearsay information.

Can you post a link to show this then (reports of dome)? What's your reference for this?

Book of Genesis
Book of Enoch
Book of Ezekiel

So I'm assuming you're not presenting this as evidence then

I'll listen to information being presented as hearsay, but I won't accept it as the absolute truth, until I can personally verify that information first hand.

Gold: 1,253.69
Mar 21 2018 01:24am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Mar 20 2018 11:25pm)
I'll listen to information being presented as hearsay, but I won't accept it as the absolute truth, until I can personally verify that information first hand.

you should build a rocket and launch yourself into space
Gold: 6.69
Mar 21 2018 02:38am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Mar 21 2018 07:25am)
They used the pencil in cup of water as an example though. Who knows what conditions are needed for water gas to give the appearance of magnification in the atmosphere? We can only put this issue on hold until further experiments/evidence presents itself.

Fine . Which means you have no concrete evidence to explain this phenomenon of the sun appearing the same size towards sunset

Accepting hearsay evidence? or have you personally been high up into the atmosphere and experienced a lack of oxygen and difficulties breathing?
Also how would I know what the air pressure is like past the Ice wall? I already said I have never been there, I can only post hearsay information.

A bit of an Irony there.

People who have visited Mt Everest and attempted to climb all account the air gets thinner the higher up you go and take oxygen masks to assist in breathing. That's not hearsay
Been there done that. I didn't get very far (and had to turn back) but I battled to breath when I got higher and needed my mask

It's safe to assume if you go higher to top of the atmosphere the air will then be even thinner
If the atmosphere is between the FE and dome as you said earlier then hypothetically you should be near the top of the atmosphere at the Ice wall

Book of Genesis
Book of Enoch
Book of Ezekiel

There is no reference in those books about the dome meeting the Ice wall
So you have no concrete evidence evidence for the Dome at the Ice Wall either

This post was edited by kai_jph on Mar 21 2018 02:50am
Gold: 5,169.82
Mar 21 2018 02:57am
The books of Genesis, Enoch and Ezekiel also aren't sources; they are just written hearsay.
Gold: 4,673.69
Mar 21 2018 03:43am
Quote (Leevee @ 21 Mar 2018 10:57)
The books of Genesis, Enoch and Ezekiel also aren't sources; they are just written hearsay.

this :) Those are writen by people probably never left their town... :D
Gold: 90.58
Mar 21 2018 03:44am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Mar 20 2018 05:00am)

Thank you, video was so awesome I closed it after 1.5 seconds

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Mar 21 2018 03:44am
Gold: 174.69
Mar 21 2018 03:52am
Quote (kai_jph @ Mar 21 2018 06:08pm)
Fine . Which means you have no concrete evidence to explain this phenomenon of the sun appearing the same size towards sunset

A bit of an Irony there.

People who have visited Mt Everest and attempted to climb all account the air gets thinner the higher up you go and take oxygen masks to assist in breathing. That's not hearsay
Been there done that. I didn't get very far (and had to turn back) but I battled to breath when I got higher and needed my mask

It's safe to assume if you go higher to top of the atmosphere the air will then be even thinner
If the atmosphere is between the FE and dome as you said earlier then hypothetically you should be near the top of the atmosphere at the Ice wall

There is no reference in those books about the dome meeting the Ice wall
So you have no concrete evidence evidence for the Dome at the Ice Wall either

https://imgur.com/a/61qwr

if the atmosphere is above, why would you assume that the ice wall (being at the bottom) would have thin air? That is not logical
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev16516526536546551851Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll