d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Silkroad Online > Is This Game Dead Or Flooded With Botters Still?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,382.00
Jun 23 2013 01:12pm
im back 5days ago and i play normal :)
goldfarms , spam bots etc is deleted. :) from 1-70lvl u got full eq for free (sos) , u dont pay for travel , got free potions and mp 500x for free but u dont get dropped gold and items from this lvls (it's a good idea for deleted gold-farm) :)
Game is nice for now, im 92lvl wizzard and for me is good game now.
Gold: 0.10
Jun 27 2013 05:47am
Quote (PZst @ Jun 23 2013 02:12pm)
goldfarms , spam bots etc is deleted. :) from 1-70lvl u got full eq for free (sos) , u dont pay for travel , got free potions and mp 500x for free but u dont get dropped gold and items from this lvls (it's a good idea for deleted gold-farm) :)

what about the turks lmao
Gold: 19.55
Jun 28 2013 07:43pm
Quote (PZst @ Jun 23 2013 11:12am)

I think this guy is talking about SRO(R) which is kind of like a remake to SRO. The other SRO however still has turks in them obviously but the population of the servers are not what they used to be.
As you can probably tell by the amount of replys you have been getting, you should just move on. Silkroad back in the day was pretty awesome and unique but the incompetence of the company that ran it got in the way and now it is in ruins. They are trying to save it with SRO(R) I believe but I think it is kind of too late with all the new MMORPGS which are better run.
I mean if you really want to play, you can go out and try SRO(R), its pretty good and helps you a lot in the beginning. If you don't like it, you can go try out the many privates servers that are out there.

This post was edited by intheblue on Jun 28 2013 07:49pm
Jul 5 2013 12:43pm
Quote (intheblue @ Jun 28 2013 08:43pm)
I think this guy is talking about SRO(R) which is kind of like a remake to SRO. The other SRO however still has turks in them obviously but the population of the servers are not what they used to be.
As you can probably tell by the amount of replys you have been getting, you should just move on. Silkroad back in the day was pretty awesome and unique but the incompetence of the company that ran it got in the way and now it is in ruins. They are trying to save it with SRO(R) I believe but I think it is kind of too late with all the new MMORPGS which are better run.
I mean if you really want to play, you can go out and try SRO(R), its pretty good and helps you a lot in the beginning. If you don't like it, you can go try out the many privates servers that are out there.

where do the majority of the players play? im confused whats the difference between SRO and SRO(r)
Jul 11 2013 07:27am
can anyone explain
Jul 13 2013 05:07am
Most legit players I know play in SRO-R. Just go try it out if you are curious. SRO-R is like a remake I guess you can say.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2013 06:40am
i just can say ... the game is like dead ... i mean come on ...
they deleted a lot of things like the wolf which you can purchase before for 1mil and now .... nothing
they put many things for silk ... they just want to gain more money ...

well the best free bot for the game is dead.. "Ibot" welll it works with 1account but if you try to use multiclient you DC ... ^^

i stopt to play the game like many of my friends ... many bots are detected they put the "token" mode in ... you kill some
monster and you get "Sun,Som" weapons for some tokens ... and "SOS" you get for free... i mean it destroys the game ...
sure many of you are thinking that it is a nice idea but i dont think so ...

a lot of ppls leav the game etc... becouse now its to easy to get sun etc... well ... thats my opinion ...
you get in the server now faster, on the 1st try your in ^^ thats nice but the rest is shitty sry...

well see ya guys :)
Jul 18 2013 07:47pm
Quote (CsLow @ Jul 15 2013 04:40am)
i just can say ... the game is like dead ... i mean come on ...
they deleted a lot of things like the wolf which you can purchase before for 1mil and now .... nothing
they put many things for silk ... they just want to gain more money ...

well the best free bot for the game is dead.. "Ibot" welll it works with 1account but if you try to use multiclient you DC ... ^^

i stopt to play the  game like many of my friends ... many bots are detected they put the "token" mode in ... you kill some
monster and you get "Sun,Som" weapons for some tokens  ... and "SOS" you get for free... i mean it destroys the game ...
sure many of you are thinking that it is a nice idea but i dont think so ...

a lot of ppls leav the game etc... becouse now its to easy to get sun etc... well ... thats my opinion ...
you get in the server now faster, on the 1st try your in ^^ thats nice but the rest is shitty sry...

well see ya guys :)

He is talking about SROR by the way.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2013 06:13pm
come theles server on sro-r gbr server nearly all english and nicely active
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 25 2013 12:44am
It's Pretty Dead.
Go Back To Silkroad Online Topic List
Prev123Next