d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Rent Hearthstone Account > See Description
Prev1789
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 110.00
Oct 6 2013 12:22am
I'd like to rent for a day =]
Gold: 120.00
Oct 6 2013 10:58pm
The account is open for renting.

Rules:
Cost: No fg. You can donate any amount if you want to.
I have other games on the account. Please do not log into those games.
I will like to only allow the account to be rented out at a period of any hours between 6 hours to 1 day (24 hours).

So I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone here. I'm just providing a service.

I'm not looking to sell the account. I'm not looking for highest bidder for rent.

Criteria in order to eligible to rent the account: Post count matters & Zero (0 warnings)

One rent per member.

Vouches mean nothing being used in order to rent out this account. Every previous rent went through this check.

Sending a pm before I make a post does not increase or decrease your chances of renting the account.
Send me a personal message. I do not wish to fill this thread with random jibba jabba.

This post was edited by ApplesNBacon on Oct 6 2013 11:00pm
Oct 7 2013 12:39am
Since I received no pms from eligible members. I will delay the renting of this account and post again when the account is available for renting.

I will not respond to rent requests through pms.
Oct 7 2013 12:22pm
Note: I played a few games. I was able to complete an objective and earned 300 gold. I used 100 gold to buy a pack. There is 200 gold remaining for the next renter.

The account is open for renting.

Rules:
Cost: No fg. You can donate any amount if you want to.
I have other games on the account. Please do not log into those games.
I will like to only allow the account to be rented out at a period of any hours between 6 hours to 1 day (24 hours).

So I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone here. I'm just providing a service.

I'm not looking to sell the account. I'm not looking for highest bidder for rent.

Criteria in order to eligible to rent the account: Post count matters & Zero (0 warnings)

One rent per member.

Vouches mean nothing being used in order to rent out this account. Every previous rent went through this check.

Sending a pm before I make a post does not increase or decrease your chances of renting the account.
Send me a personal message. I do not wish to fill this thread with random jibba jabba.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2013 01:08pm
Can you add my skype: shubhamkedia or you could rent it to me via pms as well. Upto you.

Waiting for youre reply. Thank you.
Oct 7 2013 01:37pm
Account rented out to Blackjackbob for 50 hours

While the account is rented out I will be ignoring any pm's that deal with renting the account. I will post again on this forum when the account is free, and only then will I again accept messages that deal with the account.

I will not respond to any pms that deal with renting the account. I will look at them and delete the message.
I will ignore any comments about renting the account in this thread.

See ya then.
Gold: 13,816.73
Oct 7 2013 04:14pm
Pah, 50 hours. What a joke.

This guy offered me the account and told me I was "taking advantage of the service" when I asked for 24 hours, said he would have let me have it for 12. Then he gives this guy 50.

I mean, I appreciate the service and all, but what a frickin' bag.
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Prev1789
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll