d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Im Laughing Me B4lls Of > Really
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,385.00
Jul 30 2015 02:45am
Just went through the scammer accusation when i nearly peed my pants from laughing. It seems there are people who buy items in d2 for literally hundreds of dollars? Seriously? Oh my f-ing whatnot. Seriously :D mwhahah how can people have such no life that they are willing to put so much money in 20 year old bits...... I just dont get it... But its funny though.... Keep it up and make me laugh :rofl:
Gold: 22.00
Jul 30 2015 02:47am
Who are you to judge anyone else?
Jul 30 2015 03:08am
Well then because i am a human being i am entitled to my own opinion. It is a birth right.... So it is my opinion. So who are u to say that i Shouldnt express my opinion?
Imo people who put this much money into such an overaged game (dont get me wrong i love this game) in general are non working home sitting people. Again that was my opinion and i am entitled to have one.
My wife would kill me if i put such an amount of irl money into some game thats nearly 2 decades old....
It is just funny to see how some people really have just no life...and are the stereotype game nerds.....
I just think its funny to see some dumbasses pay big dollar for some items and then get scammed or what not and then cry bigtime about it. I hate scammer none the less but Well Yeah irl u cannot trust anyone when it comes to money.....
I just want to know how f-ing addicted u have to be to diablo2 in order to Sum up those amounts of cash for it :D......
Gold: 41.05
Jul 30 2015 03:11am
"this much money" is totally relative
Jul 30 2015 03:14am
Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 30 2015 03:08am)
Well then because i am a human being i am entitled to my own opinion. It is a birth right.... So it is my opinion. So who are u to say that i Shouldnt express my opinion?
Imo people who put this much money into such an overaged game (dont get me wrong i love this game) in general are non working home sitting people. Again that was my opinion and i am entitled to have one.
My wife would kill me if i put such an amount of irl money into some game thats nearly 2 decades old....
It is just funny to see how some people really have just no life...and are the stereotype game nerds.....
I just think its funny to see some dumbasses pay big dollar for some items and then get scammed or what not and then cry bigtime about it. I hate scammer none the less but Well Yeah irl u cannot trust anyone when it comes to money.....
I just want to know how f-ing addicted u have to be to diablo2 in order to Sum up those amounts of cash for it :D......

Good luck in life.
Jul 30 2015 03:27am
I nn good luck in life. Life is what u make of it... Nothing that is worth keeping comes by itself, u will have to work for it. I have nothing in life cause of luck. I have got it all from hard working everyday..

And @ telefunken:
If i see people paying $565,- for one item.... Then yeah that is totally f***** up. I live in Holland and got a real good income. But in US seriously? 565 dollars is like half a month of minimum wage in the US. That is crazy money to put in a game..in my opinion

So no i.dont think that u can calling that relative. Even if Ud make a million bucks a moth then.still have a mimimum wage is crazy money to put into a game.... Imo...

This post was edited by watermarkxx on Jul 30 2015 03:41am
Gold: 4,591.30
Jul 30 2015 04:10am
Maybe they have so much money. Their life isn't enough to spend all so .....

For you it's maybe a lot but for them it's like a candies lol

They can do what they want with their money , who you are for give advice for them?
Jul 30 2015 04:21am
Like said my opinion. (and im not giving advice i just think its funny people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars on some d2 item :D -> it makes me laugh me b4lls of. :rofl: And also like i pointed out i live in Holland and i make good irl money.(Holland is not really a poor country shall we say? :D) But exactly as u say, their irl probably sux to hard to spend the money on things that are actually usefull.. Maybe something like woman or kids :D
Everybody has the right to do with their money what ever they want. I Aint saying that they cannot or should not...
But imo it is just a big waste a money...
Jul 30 2015 04:26am
Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 30 2015 04:21am)
Like said my opinion. (and im not giving advice i just think its funny people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars on some d2 item :D -> it makes me laugh me b4lls of. :rofl: And also like i pointed out i live in Holland and i make good irl money.(Holland is not really a poor country shall we say? :D) But exactly as u say, their irl probably sux to hard to spend the money on things that are actually usefull.. Maybe something like woman or kids :D
Everybody has the right to do with their money what ever they want. I Aint saying that they cannot or should not...
But imo it is just a big waste a money...

Well how about you worry about your own finances and they will worry about their finances. It is not your place to judge others.
Jul 30 2015 04:56am
But it is my place to have an opinion, as it is seemingly ur place to judge me?
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll