d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Leveling Tips? > Halp Pls
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2013 06:48am
What's a fast way to get to 80 other than crafting?
I've heard World vs World but I can't live through anything in that. Does gear matter in WvW?
Just been doing story and all that and quests, seems to get slooooow.
I just wanna do some end game grindin'
Gold: 150.00
Jul 13 2013 06:58am
Getting 100% on every map. While doing the map do every event you come across. It's faster then doing the KSex Hills chain some rando posted here a bit ago...
Gold: 212.00
Jul 13 2013 07:19am
He's actually wrong on that
Although 100% map completion/story completion is the preferable way to level (as it renders map completion rewards)

This is much much faster, a good 2 day grind at playing 8 hours a day will get you 80th level
Check out this video, if you don't watch the whole thing, just pay attention to the XP at the start of the video and then fast forward to the end after 20 minutes of play

Gold: 150.00
Jul 13 2013 08:43am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jul 13 2013 08:19am)
Although 100% map completion/story completion is the preferable way to level (as it renders map completion rewards)

This is much much faster, a good 2 day grind at playing 8 hours a day will get you 80th level
Check out this video, if you don't watch the whole thing, just pay attention to the XP at the start of the video and then fast forward to the end after 20 minutes of play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-TmM32H8o

Smh...
Jul 13 2013 03:31pm
I've been doing the 100% map completion, certainly not as fast as this method.
Thank you both for the help!
Gold: 2,685.00
Jul 13 2013 03:58pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jul 13 2013 09:19am)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-TmM32H8o

>TSBoyer
>Youtube account = Trevor Boyer
>panhandling shitty information that was known like 3 days after release as his own personal video
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xKPnOFmQoE
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEP5ze9Kwo (this one even gives you better event chains as you progress in levels)
>both posted 10 and 9 months ago respectively
>thinking you're a superstar for figuring this all out on your own

crafting is the fastest. Buy some gems and convert to gold if you want your character leveled the fastest.
Jul 13 2013 06:11pm
Quote (DJ_HyDrA @ Jul 13 2013 05:58pm)
>TSBoyer
>Youtube account = Trevor Boyer
>panhandling shitty information that was known like 3 days after release as his own personal video
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xKPnOFmQoE
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEP5ze9Kwo  (this one even gives you better event chains as you progress in levels)
>both posted 10 and 9 months ago respectively
>thinking you're a superstar for figuring this all out on your own

crafting is the fastest. Buy some gems and convert to gold if you want your character leveled the fastest.

> TSBoyer, yup that's me
> Yup my youtube is Trevor Boyer
> It is indeed, actually my own personal video ~ fraps
> My video on Kessex is a better example of how to run that chain than the one you posted
> This 2nd video which shows Kessex and Fireheart doesn't mention/point out that Kessex Event Chain consistently gives you credit towards monthly champion/group events which is additional XP gain every step of the way (way too many champs in kessex)
> The videos you posted may have been posted 10 months ago but mine was posted yesterday
> Comparing me to a superstar came from the associations of your own mind ~ Sort of flattering really, thank you

I stress again, for the 5th time
Crafting is obviously faster
But not everyone has the gold/cash/blue gems to craft their way to 80th level

I know you're reluctant so I'll just say (on behalf of all the guys like me that actually do research and document shit like this and then post it on youtube)
~ Your Welcome
Jul 14 2013 12:08am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jul 13 2013 07:11pm)
> TSBoyer, yup that's me
> Yup my youtube is Trevor Boyer
> It is indeed, actually my own personal video ~ fraps
> My video on Kessex is a better example of how to run that chain than the one you posted
> This 2nd video which shows Kessex and Fireheart doesn't mention/point out that Kessex Event Chain consistently gives you credit towards monthly champion/group events which is additional XP gain every step of the way (way too many champs in kessex)
> The videos you posted may have been posted 10 months ago but mine was posted yesterday
> Comparing me to a superstar came from the associations of your own mind ~ Sort of flattering really, thank you

I stress again, for the 5th time
Crafting is obviously faster
But not everyone has the gold/cash/blue gems to craft their way to 80th level

I know you're reluctant so I'll just say (on behalf of all the guys like me that actually do research and document shit like this and then post it on youtube)
~ Your Welcome

delusion level off the charts oh my god
Gold: 277.00
Jul 14 2013 12:50pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jul 13 2013 07:11pm)
on behalf of all the guys like me that actually do research and document shit like this and then post it on youtube

What kind of degree did you need to get to be able to do such amazing research?
Jul 14 2013 01:42pm
Quote (Kurow @ Jul 14 2013 02:50pm)
What kind of degree did you need to get to be able to do such amazing research?

I major in obviousness @ the university of common sense

Judging from the weak trolling in the GW2 forum
Some of you shitheads need to head back to school
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll