d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Key Disabled > Lolol
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 10.10
Aug 11 2012 02:02pm
Bought the key from offgamers.com

then 3 weeks later I get a message from GW2 support saying my cdkey was disabled cuz it wasn't a authorized dealer.

Anyways I re bought the game from the GW2 eu site since I CFBA to not play the game on the 25th :P

spoke with offgamers support they will reimburse me on Monday.

Here is the email

This is an important message regarding your recent Guild Wars 2 registration.
The Guild Wars 2 serial code you registered has been disabled as of
August 8, 2012. Your account will be unable to connect to the Guild Wars 2 servers at launch and during any future beta events.

If you've recently requested a refund of your Guild Wars 2 purchase from our support team, please disregard this message. This is only part of the refund process.

Other possible reasons why your code has been disabled are:

The code was purchased fraudulently from us or one of our authorized digital retailers.
The code was purchased from an unauthorized retailer that has been identified as selling fraudulently obtained codes.
A charge back or dispute for the purchase of this Guild Wars 2 serial code was received.
The code was disabled per your request due to a support issue.
You requested a refund of your Guild Wars 2 purchase from one of our partner digital retailers.

If you purchased Guild Wars 2 from an official retailer or from an unofficial reseller, then you must contact them with any questions about your code. If you wish to pursue a refund, only the vendor that sold you the serial code can refund your payment.

If you would like to regain access to Guild Wars 2, be sure to purchase your new code from one of the appropriate authorized retailers listed here: https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/retailers

If you have further questions, or if you believe that you received this email in error, please contact support at http://support.guildwars2.com/ and provide the serial code in question.

Thank you,
The Guild Wars Support Team

Pour voir ce message en français, cliquez ici :Votre code d'activation de Guild Wars 2 a été désactivé.
Um diese Nachricht auf Deutsch anzuzeigen, klicke hier: Dein Guild Wars 2-Seriennummerncode wurde deaktiviert.

This post was edited by Manchego on Aug 11 2012 02:04pm
Gold: 13,030.00
Aug 11 2012 02:08pm
Quote (Manchego @ 11 Aug 2012 22:02)

then  3 weeks later I get a message from GW2 support saying my cdkey was disabled cuz it wasn't a authorized dealer.

Anyways I re bought the game from the GW2 eu site since I CFBA to not play the game on the 25th :P

Here is the email

August 8, 2012. Your account will be unable to connect to the Guild Wars 2 servers at launch and during any future beta events.

If you've recently requested a refund of your Guild Wars 2 purchase from our support team, please disregard this message. This is only part of the refund process.

The code was purchased fraudulently from us or one of our authorized digital retailers.
    The code was purchased from an unauthorized retailer that has been identified as selling fraudulently obtained codes.
    A charge back or dispute for the purchase of this Guild Wars 2 serial code was received.
    You requested a refund of your Guild Wars 2 purchase from one of our partner digital retailers.

If you purchased Guild Wars 2 from an official retailer or from an unofficial reseller, then you must contact them with any questions about your code. If you wish to pursue a refund, only the vendor that sold you the serial code can refund your payment.

If you would like to regain access to Guild Wars 2, be sure to purchase your new code from one of the appropriate authorized retailers listed here: https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/retailers

If you have further questions, or if you believe that you received this email in error, please contact support at http://support.guildwars2.com/ and provide the serial code in question.

Thank you,

Pour voir ce message en français, cliquez ici :Votre code d'activation de Guild Wars 2 a été désactivé.
Um diese Nachricht auf Deutsch anzuzeigen, klicke hier: Dein Guild Wars 2-Seriennummerncode wurde deaktiviert.

by from the official - always
^^

hopefuly u have ur money back :)
Gold: 2,685.00
Aug 11 2012 02:09pm
Quote (Manchego @ Aug 11 2012 04:02pm)

then  3 weeks later I get a message from GW2 support saying my cdkey was disabled cuz it wasn't a authorized dealer.

Here is the email

Thank you,

lol
Gold: 150.00
Aug 11 2012 02:25pm
I got mine off e-bay
Gold: 130.12
Aug 11 2012 05:11pm
Any chance of this happening to those of us who bought from greenman?
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll