d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Fifa Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 > 15 – 30 June - Discussion Thread
Prev17172737475166Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,720.00
Jun 21 2013 10:39am
clearly seething
Retired Moderator
Gold: 6,415.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 21 2013 10:49am
Quote (Pozer @ Jun 21 2013 01:38pm)
http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8786466/Protests-At-Confed-Cup

This is exactly why World Cup should never ever be hosted in third world countries and this is exactly where the three upcoming WCs will be played - Brazil, russia and Qatar, all backwards countries.

So ... what you are saying is that WC should not be played in a place that have a democratic atmosphere ?
Do you even know what really is happening and/or know anything about how country is ?

Besides that ... protests can happen in ANY country including your "first world countries". Think, read, talk with involved people before having a "opinion" about a subject. That prevents you from talking ( sorry for my wording ) BS.
Gold: 2,720.00
Jun 21 2013 10:51am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (sharpppp @ Jun 21 2013 04:49pm)
So ... what you are saying is that WC should not be played  in a place that have a democratic atmosphere ?
Do you even know what really is happening and/or know anything about how country is ?

Besides that ... protests can happen in ANY country including your "first world countries". Think, read, talk with involved people before having a "opinion" about a subject. That prevents you from talking ( sorry for my wording ) BS.

He is mentally challenged, don't even bother to reply on his posts.
Banned
Gold: 4,043.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 21 2013 10:53am
Quote (sharpppp @ Jun 21 2013 05:49pm)
So ... what you are saying is that WC should not be played  in a place that have a democratic atmosphere ?

In Brazil example the World Cup event shouldn't be hosted in a country where first of all the nation doesn't want it and second, if they get to host Olympics only 2 years after the World Cup.
I know why the people of Brazil are rioting and I'm just saying the country should sort their internal problems out first and foremost.

In russia and Qatar case, they don't want football traditions and for this reason they don't deserve to host such an event.
Banned
Jun 21 2013 10:54am
*don't have football traditions
Retired Moderator
Jun 21 2013 10:59am
Quote (Pozer @ Jun 21 2013 01:53pm)
In Brazil example the World Cup event shouldn't be hosted in a country where first of all the nation doesn't want it and second, if they get to host Olympics only 2 years after the World Cup.
I know why the people of Brazil are rioting and I'm just saying the country should sort their internal problems out first and foremost.

In russia and Qatar case, they don't want football traditions and for this reason they don't deserve to host such an event.

Sorry to dissapoint you but the bolded part proves you don't know/understand the reasons for what is happening and also don't know what we "want" or not.
Banned
Jun 21 2013 11:02am
Quote (sharpppp @ Jun 21 2013 05:59pm)
Sorry to dissapoint you but the bolded part proves you don't know/understand the reasons for what is happening and also don't know what we "want" or not.
Go on then, tell me.
I know they're protesting because they want the government to take care of its citizens rather than spend the money on the World Cup, what am I missing?

Also, since you're a moderator, are you gonna do something about the post on the previous page just below yours?
A blatant and a furious personal attack if I ever saw one.
Retired Moderator
Jun 21 2013 11:15am
Quote (Pozer @ Jun 21 2013 02:02pm)
Go on then, tell me.
I know they're protesting because they want the government to take care of its citizens rather than spend the money on the World Cup, what am I missing?

Also, since you're a moderator, are you gonna do something about the post on the previous page just below yours?
A blatant and a furious personal attack if I ever saw one.

People DO want the WC to happen in Brazil, the problem is there is corruption like EVERY country. Public transports, health, actions of the government are a joke, besides that there is a inflation in everything ( really above the average ) to make the tourist being the only people able to "enjoy" the WC and not the brazilian population.
With that being said, what is really happening is that the corrupt governor is using the money that should be invested in other places to cover the costs of WC/FIFA and this is only happening because just as a example stadiums that should ahve costed 400 million costed 1.5 Billions ( clearly diverting money to the hands of corrupt polictics ).
Because of that a event that could make progress in a country with the invested money,is only causing problems, because its only being used to corrupts steal even more.
I can carry on with the arguments if you still didn't understand.

About me being moderator, feel free to report and ill take care of it in the appropriate way IF needed, but i guess you should care more about yourself and the "blatant and furious personal attacks" that you have been doing to other people
Gold: 2.00
Jun 21 2013 11:17am
Quote (sharpppp @ 21 Jun 2013 17:49)

Yes but it shouldn't be done in a country that isn't giving money to build hospitals or even roads, and I know what I'm talking about, I visited Brasil more than you for sure.
Also, Brasil is far from being ready. There will not be enough hotels for the fans that are coming.

This post was edited by DoWN_DeaTH on Jun 21 2013 11:18am
Retired Moderator
Jun 21 2013 11:19am
Quote (DoWN_DeaTH @ Jun 21 2013 02:17pm)
Yes but it shouldn't be done in a country that isn't giving money to build  hospitals or even roads, and I know what I'm talking about, I visited Brasil more than you for sure.
Also, Brasil is far from being ready. There will not be enough hotels for the fans that are coming.

I live in brasil ... so you didnt visited it more than me.
Ty
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev17172737475166Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll