d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Last Epoch > Need Help From Experienced Merchant
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,188.00
Mar 4 2024 02:55pm
Quote (nyczalex @ Mar 4 2024 03:53pm)
I'm sure your stashes is full of treasures, lol.. Mine shouldn't be too shabby too.. Have 2 level 100's and a 3rd almost 90, highest running at 6xx mono .. we need a professional to do this service for sure, lol

aye we must have similar stashes then lol

i only recently added some warlock broken build items into my filter tho... was only having falconer/marksman filter atm

what i started doing last night is that i put all the stuff i pick up in my first 2pages, when im done filling those 2 pages i go and filter/clean 3-4pages

so the amount of filled pages is going down now... lol

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Mar 4 2024 02:58pm
Gold: 913.00
Mar 4 2024 04:24pm
I'm not insanely experienced, but I have a custom sheet made to have all affixed/bases types that have value of 100k+ on base, and just gained some experience after that while looking at the market. In general I think I can catch some things that can carry value. If you record yourself showing everything for 1 second and upload it unlinsted on youtube, I can go over it when I have time tomorrow. But would rather avoid doing this live on discord as my day is pretty chaotic so would rather do it on my own time.

You can tip if it works out later

This post was edited by JeRRy- on Mar 4 2024 04:25pm
Gold: 9,188.00
Mar 4 2024 05:29pm
Quote (JeRRy- @ Mar 4 2024 05:24pm)
I'm not insanely experienced, but I have a custom sheet made to have all affixed/bases types that have value of 100k+ on base, and just gained some experience after that while looking at the market. In general I think I can catch some things that can carry value. If you record yourself showing everything for 1 second and upload it unlinsted on youtube, I can go over it when I have time tomorrow. But would rather avoid doing this live on discord as my day is pretty chaotic so would rather do it on my own time.

You can tip if it works out later

tbh at this point id be more interested in the sheet youre talking about, send it to me if you want and if it is what i think it is ill tip you :)

if it can help me fix my filter better (seeing the base/mods that are worth something for pretty much ALL builds, to add on my filter) then i'd be great

cause atm i really only know builds for rogue... and even then idk all of them lol im mostly making money from balista/shadow dagger/multishot/blastrain builds cause ive played variant of both of those builds since release and i know what im doing with those...

i'd love to enlarge my merchanting experience so i could go STRICTER even on my rogue build's filtering while still making alot more money by adding other builds stuff... specially like warlock since it seems like the 2 most expensive builds/archetypes of items atm are falconer/warlock stuff

im near 600corruption now with insane clearspeed and already i need to GIGA narrow my filter...
Go Back To Last Epoch Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll