d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Problem/question About Gfs Celeb Obsession > Need Some More Input/ Opinions
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 507.00
Nov 30 2014 03:00am
how can your sig be even bigger than those letters???

:rofl:

regarding the topic issue: I know the feel. I've lived something similar (broke up, but not cos of this, maybe...), and yes, we were young, like 18-19.
but what I eventually realized by that time was that she was only behaving like that because she was very secure about our relation. She was sure about our feelings. That also explains why she dislikes when you do the same. It's cute if you think it that way.

But ofc she exaggerated and disrespected you talking about her dream. She owns you apologies.
Gold: 212.00
Dec 2 2014 02:58am
Quote (xXxWSNxXx @ Nov 28 2014 09:28pm)
So, my gf has liked skrillex' music for awhile, a few months ago we decided to go to 1 of his concerts, after we left we went home and she wouldnt shut up about him. She even admitted to having a sex dream about him...... That rrreeeeeeaaaallllly pissed me off, not only the sex dream, but the fact that she literally wrote every little detail. B4 she had the dreams only it was me, since then she has grown even more obsessed. Shes always talking about him, and from time to time says stuff about the "things she would do to him". I asked her about it Nd she told me its just a girl thing(fangirling). And that i dont need to worry because it will never actually happen, but the thought of her comimg up with thesr scenarios and all, and hasnt said much similar about us really bothers and scares me. Also she has sooo many pics of him saved on her phone, and i told her it bothered me, soi went n dl'd pics of angelina jolie, and she got mad at me, eveb tho she is technically stalking skrillex, any opinions would be appreciated

This is just all immaturity in a relationship

Any girl you are with, will have some shit in her head that she'd like to have sex with
The same way that you have some shit in your head that you'd like to have sex with
Just openly discuss it, accept your humanity and share it together
If you can actually talk about it and allow each other to enjoy it, it will make the trust & bond in your relationship stronger
Gold: 5,870.50
Dec 2 2014 10:03am
she likes skrillex = bad taste in music.
dump her.

on a serious note.
stop being childish, she's right it will never happen.
BUT if she does start hanging with someone that looks similar to skrillex then u know whats up.

This post was edited by sonicwave on Dec 2 2014 10:06am
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll