d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Another Break-up And My Heart Is Broken Yet Again
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,353.00
Jan 5 2012 11:40am
I am so sick of getting my heart broken...She broke up with me last night and I went to bed crying and didn't sleep well at all.
-This one really hurts because I feel like I'm losing someone very very special. She is studying to become a doctor, she's gorgeous, and perfect personality. Anyone have any advice on how to alleviate this painful feeling of losing someone very special?
-What really kills me is thinking that some idiot guy down the road is going to be with her and he won't even deserve her. Anyone else ever think this way, or is it just me? Is it stupid to think like this?
-She said we could still be friends. I'm still "friends" with all my ex's but it usually gets to the point where I stop caring and stop talking to them. I'm thinking this time I might want it to be different - I might want to be her good friend for a while and perhaps something could happen later down the road...is it wrong to think this way? Also she lives kinda far away so idk if we will ever see each other again...but I really want to see her again! Just as friends. Anyone have any advice on maybe how I could get to see her again? Kind of a dumb question but any general advice will help.
-What to do with old pictures, videos, bday cards, etc? Honestly, usually I purposely keep everything and look at it while crying and going into a deep depression state, on purpose lol. It's probably not smart, right?

I feel sick right now, I feel like I could throw up at any moment. I don't feel like working out, studying, or anything...If anyone has any general advice or anything to say about my bullets above, please write and I'll read every word. Thanks jsp <3
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 5 2012 12:13pm
I know the feeling.. Honestly, all you can do is just wait it out.
there are too things you can do:

You can tell her how you feel and that she is the most special girl in the world etc, and see if she wants to go again
or
Just wait out the pain and you will find another girl of equal or even more special.

goodluck!
Gold: 10,391.00
Jan 5 2012 02:24pm
Quote (XanTriX @ Jan 5 2012 10:40am)
-This one really hurts because I feel like I'm losing someone very very special.  She is studying to become a doctor, she's gorgeous, and perfect personality.  Anyone have any advice on how to alleviate this painful feeling of losing someone veryspecial?

The same way you deal with loss of anybody else - you face the pain, let it run its course, and learn to let both the person and the pain go.

-What really kills me is thinking that some idiot guy down the road is going to be with her and he won't even deserve her.  Anyone else ever think this way, or is it just me?  Is it stupid to think like this?

It's foolish to think this, and the fact that you do shows that you need to do some reflecting on how much you really care for this girl. You should respect her ability to choose her friends and her partner(s) wisely, and not just expect her to settle for someone who "doesn't deserve her."

That, and the concept of whether someone deserves another is a completely flawed notion. Who are you to judge whether someone deserves her or not?

-She said we could still be friends.  I'm still "friends" with all my ex's but it usually gets to the point where I stop caring and stop talking to them.  I'm thinking this time I might want it to be different - I might want to be her good friend for a while and perhaps something could happen later down the road...is it wrong to think this way?  Also she lives kinda far away so idk if we will ever see each other again...but I really want to see her again!  Just as friends.  Anyone have any advice on maybe how I could get to see her again?  Kind of a dumb question but any general advice will help.

Here's the deal: if you can't remain friends with her without completely letting go of the hope or idea that "something could happen later down the road", you're better off letting go of staying friends with her in the meantime. You are in no position whatsoever to be her friend right now, and you both know this.

No advice on how to "get to see her again." The fact that she lives far away is a good thing. The best thing you can do for yourself now is to work on yourself, and to work on moving on. To do anything else is just going to draw out or even reverse the recovery process for you.

-What to do with old pictures, videos, bday cards, etc?  Honestly, usually I purposely keep everything and look at it while crying and going into a deep depression state, on purpose lol.  It's probably not smart, right?

If you can't bear to throw them out, then put them away in a box and put that box somewhere deep in your closet, cellar, or whatever. Clear your life of things about her - reclaim your life and your space as your own.

I feel sick right now, I feel like I could throw up at any moment.  I don't feel like working out, studying, or anything...If anyone has any general advice or anything to say about my bullets above, please write and I'll read every word.  Thanks jsp <3

It hurts like hell right now and it's by no means easy. But you will get past this, and you will move on.

I don't feel like rewriting everything I said in a recent, related post, so I'm going to just point you to it:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=59887981&f=162&p=401782895

This post was edited by irimi on Jan 5 2012 02:29pm
Gold: 4,904.00
Jan 5 2012 03:52pm

give her a lil space , cause if u bother her too much u look too desperate and that turns the ladies off. do soem push-ups, get haircut, a new shirt, look at soem ladies while you are out, and remember u are free to flirt, cause ur gf is far away ( and broken up ). It's important that if she does see you in person or in apicture on facebook or w/e that u r looking liek ur doing well. If u msut tell her that you love her a lot etc. do it once then let her marinate on it.
a big thing u can do is jsut go out to eat ( and maybe bowling or something with a friend ) it will get your mind off of her and u will be distracted by other chicks, . . . it works prety well to dull the pain!
Gold: 2,700.06
Jan 6 2012 12:50am
I've recently gone through pretty much the exact thing. My breakup was 4 months ago and I was with her for 10 years. Like you, I didnt want it, she did. I didnt eat or sleep for a good month after it happened and I TRULY thought I'd never want to care for someone that deeply again. I had MANY suicidal thoughts and was super depressed. Eventually I decided to work on me: Lost a bit of weight, got a new hair style, bought new clothes and deeply reflected on my own strengths and weaknesses and I've made a real conscience effort to better my deficiencies. Fast forward to now and I'm in a great albeit emotionally light relationship with a great gal that seems to really appreciate my good points. tl;dr : Work on yourself, learn to be happy with yourself and being by yourself. Chances are this girl doesnt want to be in a relationship with you if she went to the extreme of ending things. Also, DO NOT try to be friends at this time, it'll just prolong the pain.

Good luck.
Gold: 1,337.31
Jan 6 2012 07:08am
time to start smoking marijuana...

belive me.
Gold: 305.50
Jan 6 2012 07:10am
aim low bro, sounds like your batting out of your league
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll