d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Help Thread
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 18 2011 02:46pm
I'm here to give help to anyone who needs it for free.

I'm pretty good with this kind of stuff, always have been for some reason...so anyhow post your dilemma's here and I'll respond, or if you'd prefer it to be privately you can PM me.
Gold: 10,391.00
Dec 18 2011 03:01pm
LOL
Gold: 337.21
Dec 18 2011 03:02pm
ill vouch for this. Advice is probably non biased (a little liberal towards living and enjoying not bound life, but it is fine)

Darkblue gives good advice and you do well to listen.
Gold: 1,232.52
Dec 18 2011 03:08pm
Quote (irimi @ Dec 18 2011 04:01pm)
LOL

Stop spamming, especially in a paid topic. No one cares that you're so immature that you have to laugh at other people's kindness.

Good luck with your thread.
Dec 18 2011 05:01pm
Quote (Hooo @ Dec 18 2011 05:02pm)
ill vouch for this. Advice is probably non biased (a little liberal towards living and enjoying not bound life, but it is fine)
Darkblue gives good advice and you do well to listen.
Quote (KitsuneYosh @ Dec 18 2011 05:08pm)
Stop spamming, especially in a paid topic. No one cares that you're so immature that you have to laugh at other people's kindness.
Good luck with your thread.

Thanks guys, appreciate the support...just want to help some people out. I'd like to be like an older brother to others, that I myself wish I had when growing up.

Anyways, everyone dont be shy to post...and once again if you'd rather keep it private, send me a message.

This post was edited by Darkblue on Dec 18 2011 05:01pm
Gold: 5.20
Dec 18 2011 05:45pm
k I guess I'll be the first one to start it off.

I haven't spoken to my sister in like 8 months, and we live in the same house.

the reason: we had a pretty epic fight, verballing each other over things we don't really mean. She said something about how I care more about my friends then I do her, and out of rage, I say "yea, I do care more about my friends then you" just to spite her, and she ended the conversation by smashing my laptop.

I got so mad that I told her to never speak to me again. And its been like that for 8 months.

-Looking4advice
Dec 18 2011 05:52pm
Quote (TempoONE @ Dec 18 2011 11:45pm)

the reason: we had a pretty epic fight, verballing each other over things we don't really mean. She said something about how I care more about my friends then I do her, and out of rage, I say "yea, I do care more about my friends then you" just to spite her, and she ended the conversation by smashing my laptop.

I got so mad that I told her to never speak to me again. And its been like that for 8 months.

-Looking4advice

:baby:
Dec 18 2011 06:00pm
Quote (TempoONE @ Dec 18 2011 07:45pm)

the reason: we had a pretty epic fight, verballing each other over things we don't really mean.  She said something about how I care more about my friends then I do her, and out of rage, I say "yea, I do care more about my friends then you" just to spite her, and she ended the conversation by smashing my laptop.

I got so mad that I told her to never speak to me again.  And its been like that for 8 months.

-Looking4advice

You guys will always be brother and sister though. It would be a shame to sacrifice a sibling over a very silly dispute.

So, there is no magic bullet for this. If you want to continue having a relationship with your sister you will have to apologize for what you said and basically explain to her what you just told me. Also making sure that your reasons aren't justified you should know and tell her that you acted immature.
Anyways, she should buy you a new laptop too. It's up to both of you to own up to your actions, accountability is the word for this. Don't let pride get in the way of doing this. There is no room for stubborn pride when it comes to matters of love, and in this case it's not just a girlfriend, it's family.

Worse case scenario, when you try and get back in touch with your sister she may ignore you or attack you.
If she ignores you, don't press further, give it more time. If she attacks you, don't feel the need to defend yourself or to try and guilt trip her. Ignore it. Then try later on when you think she might be cooled down.
It might take a while but if you act respectably, I'm sure she will come around and start talking to you about it.
Dec 18 2011 06:09pm
^very well said, these values were thoroughly taught throughout my life by my very traditional parents.

However, when it comes to these sentimental apologies, I'm just not very good at it.
Christmas is coming, and I actually thought about getting her a gift and placing it in her room as my way of mending our relationship. But something is in the way and preventing me from actually doing it, and I don't know what. I suspect its pride. And my mom isn't helping either, essentially she's adding 'fuel to fire' by constantly praising my sister.

Idk man, its just very hard to do and I've been doing it for 8 months already.
Dec 18 2011 06:10pm
Quote (jts75 @ Dec 18 2011 03:52pm)
:baby:

maybe
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll