d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Escnl Wind Vs Wind Druid Vs Druid Dueling Ladder
123150Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 107,018.00
Sep 28 2011 08:22pm
These Rules have been set through trial and error to be as fair as physically possible for all duelists.

Assistant Mods:
TBA

DISCLOSURE:

If you do not read the rule set you are STILL 100% accountable by the rules LISTED, so it is wise to take the time to read them for your own personal benefit .

If any rule is out of hand, or any user participating in the ladder steals, cheats, or has an overall "BM" gesture to others, they may be voted off. **At the MODERATORS discretion.

Original Ladder
Second Ladder
Third Ladder - Post 5329

Spam Policy:

What is off topic will be reported directly to a Mod, Verbal warnings are as followed in previous threads hosted by me. If you spam EXPECT 1 verbal from me. If you previously spammed or did so in response to a thread we have told you not to replay to, EXPECT a warn.

RULES:

Third Party Programs:
No hacks. You will be banned from all ladders when caught if you use any kind of mod

Potions:
Only mana potions may be used.
Shrines are banned.
A mana pool may be placed in the moor if asked. (BEFORE the duel begins)

Curses and Banned Spells/skills/items:
No characters may prebuff.
No Slow missle or any skill/curse used by item charge
No fire Skills are permitted.
No mana/life vines are permitted

Other:
If you choose to remake your character you must restart the ladder from the bottom. If you try and remake before anyone notices and are caught it will be a 1 week suspension from the ladder.
The use of houses and walls is banned and considered being overly defensive this will result in a disqualification if required
**Life Replenish Is Capped At 25**
No healing auras or otherwise
Mercenaries are banned.
In any situation were both persons die from each other it is a draw and a null point, the score stays the same and they proceed with the duel.

Banned Classes:
Fire builds / Arctic Blast builds are banned
Locked/Scammer Tags are banned *unless okay-ed by a Moderator

Banned Gear:
Any item that adds a aura is banned unless screened by a Mod
Hybrid Runewords
Bugged Itmes (btals, bmanats, etc)

Dueling procedures:
-Starting your duel both players must type go on the screen.
-Duels go first to 5
-If a duel exceeds 45 minutes for the entire ft5, a moderator can sit in and monitor l8z.

* You are expected to know these rules before participating on the ladder.
* Failing to abide by the rules will bring actions against you depending on the severity and times of offense.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodge rules & after match steps:

Dodge limit is 3 days. If defender does not reply in 3 days, the challenger will recieve his spot. If you cannot complete his challenge at the time, please contact a mod and he will do his best to keep your position.

After losing a match u may not rechallenge the person you lost to for 3 days however u may still challenge anyone else and anyone else may challenge them.

**The winner MUST post a screenshot of 1 kill ( any kill on their opponent) with the time.**
Game must be Hell.

Only One account is allowed on this ladder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inactivity Rule:

The ladder will go through an inactivity test every once in a great while. Be aware, and stay active. Check the forum daily.

Posting Correct Screen shots:

You must post at least two screen shots of the duel.

It is quite simple on how to take an s/s correctly the way it is needed so us mods can check if you use hacks.

1. Have game map up while taking s/s.
2. Have your message log up with at LEAST 1 kill.
3. Have your left side skills up.
4. Take s/s of both of those.
5. Go to a website in which can upload your image , such as imageshack.
6. Post the s/s on website.

Thats how simple it is to post a correct s/s in order for us to see you dont use hacks and you actually won the duel.

Here is an example of the correct way to post your s/s:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladder Signups and Structure:

- We will take sign-ups in the order which they are posted after the original ladder post. You will be given a spot on the ladder according to the date and time you sign up.

- When signing up use this format:

JSP Account: xxxxxx
Bnet Account: xxxxxx
Character Name: xxxxxx

Challenges:

- When challenging on the ladder, post all information for both participants and send a personal message to the player you challenged ASAP.
example;

Vs

The user has been PM'd

You may only challenge someone if there 1 or 2 spots ahead of you.

Gold: 395.00
Sep 28 2011 08:23pm
sign me up!
Gold: 0.00
Sep 28 2011 08:26pm
So this is the new ladder Mark was telling me about? Why is this being made? What's wrong with the old one?
Sep 28 2011 08:27pm
Quote (Istarian @ Sep 28 2011 08:26pm)
So this is the new ladder Mark was telling me about?  Why is this being made?  What's wrong with the old one?

The old one had several complaints about how it was ran, the users involved, and how nothing would be done about it. I was asked to make this ladder, and moderate it, so I am.

If you would like to join, you should. It is going to be fun ^.^
Sep 28 2011 08:30pm
I have talked with the following individuals, or a member of the ladder has, and they have all wanted to come over to this ladder. If you wish to be removed, pm me.

This is a potential line-up starting tomorrow night. If anyone else wishes to come over, PM me asap.

JSP Account: Kingquad750
Bnet Account: mattxv
Character Name: rekful

JSP Account: GetFked
Bnet Account: Vio.
Character Name: Trench

JSP Account: Jasonn
Bnet Account: Jasonmc
Character Name: Air-conditioner

JSP Account: blacksabbath11
Bnet Account: Synching
Character Name: Sick

JSP Account: Doh_Gator
Bnet Account: Malibu
Character Name: Yalu

JSP Account: marktheshark
Bnet Account: Chargelock
Character Name: Trouble

JSP Account: Slamminskylar
Bnet Account: Skylar.
Character Name: iMod

JSP Account: Ironinferno
Bnet Account: Ethreal.
Character Name: Pantry

JSP Account: shawnyboy2323
Bnet Account: King-Of-Kings
Character Name: Gammic

JSP Account: Dook_E
Bnet Account:Ninja_Evolution
Character Name:Dook_E

JSP Account: cdz
Bnet Account: cdz
Character Name: cdz

JSP Account: Swoop
Bnet Account: lGoAl
Character Name: Kamin

JSP Account: GoAGoA
Bnet Account: GoFa
Character Name: GGz

This post was edited by GoAGoA on Sep 28 2011 08:32pm
Sep 28 2011 08:35pm
sigh me up
blacksabbath11
synching
Sick
Sep 28 2011 08:42pm
Confirming my spot

bnet acc : chargelock
Char name : Trouble
Gold: 2,537.31
Sep 28 2011 08:49pm
Quote (GoAGoA @ Sep 28 2011 10:27pm)
The old one had several complaints about how it was ran, the users involved, and how nothing would be done about it. I was asked to make this ladder, and moderate it, so I am.

If you would like to join, you should. It is going to be fun ^.^

you were asked by members of your guild and your ladder was not approved by a moderator and will probably be closed. Also since you did not ask my permission please remove the screenshots of my druid on the first post, or i will remove them by deleting them from my photobucket account in which they are linked to. Thank you.
Sep 28 2011 08:57pm
Sheesh... You guys work it out. Maybe I'll just sign up for both Ladders... hehe.
Gold: 3,392.60
Sep 28 2011 08:57pm
'bout that time again. >.<

JSP Account: Monopolize
Bnet Account: Monopolize
Character Name: Earth
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
123150Next
Add Reply New Topic