d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1339340341342343983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 14,569.69
Apr 23 2020 05:09pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 23 2020 03:55pm)
No, I am not claiming just any defense of oneself is necessarily proof.
Nor am i asking you to blindly believe what he said.

However, I would not dismiss someone on the basis of defending themselves or dismiss someone who is citing people with first hand knowledge defending themselves.
If they provided accurate information inside that defense, including personal motivations for behavior, that is worth considering.

In the case of HRC there is plenty of proof of actions.
In your case there are baseless low IQ smears and no evidence, yet you want to dismiss people for providing extremely relevant information and explicit denial of beliefs you are trying to force onto them.

So why are they banned on numerous social platforms?
Why does the FBI label them an extremist group?
And you are denying MY experience which is fine as you don’t know me. But you saying “I won’t dismiss people” is BS and are you around for all these instances you can prove it’s always self defense? I know they state that’s where it comes from. Again it’s bias and you can’t prove shit
So there is evidence of extreme behavior by the group.
And I have personal experience with shitty behavior so when I see misleading statements from the guy and I have seen his groups actions with my own eyes. I know better. I really don’t care what you believe by watching YouTube.
Gold: 11,407.33
Apr 23 2020 05:29pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 07:09pm)

Precisely because far left smear campaigns are sometimes effective and because they fight back against a group of violent communists known as Antifa.

They don't.
I already cited proof that was fake news.

And you are denying MY experience which is fine as you don’t know me.

Right.
Also getting into a fight with them is not proof of white supremacist views, even if your account could be verified.

But you saying “I won’t dismiss people” is BS

I'm saying I won't dismiss people on the basis of them defending themselves or if they cite someone defending themselves, like you were doing when I cited Gavin explaining the background of the shirts and denying PB are white supremacists.

What he had to say was valid and extremely relevant.

and are you around for all these instances you can prove it’s always self defense? I know they state that’s where it comes from. Again it’s bias and you can’t prove shit

Of course I cannot prove that literally every altercation is in self defense. Thats impossible.
Some of it is mutual combat.

There are hundreds of examples , and tons of examples of Antifa victimizing innocent people and starting fights w/ video evidence.
Antifa goes to conservative/libertarian/rightwing events looking to attack people and vandalize things. Thats not a secret.
Those are big reasons proud boys started showing up at events in the first place.
Combating violent communists is legitimate action.

What some would classify as 'extreme behavior' and being a group of white supremacists are two different things.

And I have personal experience with shitty behavior so when I see misleading statements from the guy and I have seen his groups actions with my own eyes. I know better. I really don’t care what you believe by watching YouTube.

What actions have you seen that indicate white supremacy?
What did you find misleading about his statements?

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Apr 23 2020 05:29pm
Gold: 285.00
Apr 23 2020 05:38pm
Are the Proud Boys just trad skinheads?

Always has been a lot of misunderstandings with that group.
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 23 2020 05:42pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 07:09pm)
And you are denying MY experience which is fine as you don’t know me. But you saying “I won’t dismiss people” is BS and are you around for all these instances you can prove it’s always self defense? I know they state that’s where it comes from. Again it’s bias and you can’t prove shit

Because social platforms are far left.

Because a bunch of far lefty's don't like them.

Yes we are. Its dumb experience.

Quote (Skinned @ Apr 23 2020 07:38pm)

Skinheads haven't existed relevantly since the 80's. The proud boys are basically knights of columbus for people in their 20's.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Apr 23 2020 05:43pm
Apr 23 2020 05:47pm
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 23 2020 04:38pm)

They are not trad skinheads that was mostly a labor movement. PB are political and religious. Anti Muslim etc. yes they deny it etc. they want 1950’s America back. Their street level antics are way different than what they own up to in a public forum. Not much different than like a biker gang etc. “we are a motorcycle club” etc
Apr 23 2020 05:52pm
So have we moved away from 'they are white supremacists because polos' to 'they are political, religious and anti-muslim'?

Kickers are going to have a hard time with the goal posts being moved to a different solar system.
Apr 23 2020 06:00pm
Really? You think white power dudes like Muslim people. Lol yea that’s outer space. Smh you must be a member. You trying so hard
Apr 23 2020 06:02pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 08:00pm)
Really? You think white power dudes like Muslim people. Lol yea that’s outer space. Smh you must be a member. You trying so hard

Is that what I said?

Hitler liked dogs.
People who like dogs are not all hitler.

You fail basic logic and comprehension tests.
Gold: 57.00
Apr 23 2020 06:03pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ 23 Apr 2020 20:00)

well..

the privileged lefties favorite boogieman seems to
Apr 23 2020 06:03pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 23 2020 05:02pm)
Is that what I said?

Hitler liked dogs.
People who like dogs are not all hitler.

You fail basic logic and comprehension tests.

No I just know people from the Middle East fall under the blanket of “not white” sorry you can’t figure that out
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1339340341342343983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll