d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1343536373872Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 4 2019 06:27am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 3 2019 09:33pm)
She or they*

If you don't mind please, ty.

Andy Ngo? From what I've seen he didn't initiate physical violence so the antifa dudes shouldn't have punched him. It's bad optics.
He deserves it and a lot more besides for his consistent defending of murderers, thugs and fascists but we can't go round smacking people who aren't smacking us.
It looks real bad to the centrists and liberals and they're who we need to win over.

Fascism is not civil. It is barbaric.

You won't win over moderates or centrists

We see you as part of the problem a large part of the problem not part of any solution. You run around in hostile mobs in masks with backpacks full of weapons. Escalate situations and add chaos to your environment. Assault people, exaggerate what is going on when we all know better.

You say "trust us we know who are the fascists" while we watch you time and time again mislabel people and pass around misinformation which brings us back to ngo and you keep claiming he supports this or supports that or advocates for this or that

Please provide sources of these terrible things he has done and supported because just about everyone I have ever seen you label as this or that has been inaccurate in my view

Gold: 285.00
Jul 4 2019 07:55am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 07:48am)
Got some things thrown at him.

Might have been punched. Claiming he was attacked with 'assault gloves' lol.

Dude made over 100k so far milking this.

I think it's bad optics but it sure is fun to watch him getting run off -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCty7a9o4Qs

Before you feel too bad for him just remember he's made a career out of helping violent far right cunts to dox, track down and assault people resulting in one girl getting a broken neck at the hands of his proud boy chums... And that's not to mention him calling attacks on LGBT people hoaxes - with special attention given to those committed by, again, his proud boy chums. Crimes they've gloated about committing openly.

So fuck him. If this makes him hide away like Spencer post suckerpunch then that'll be a decent result.

Why is this post reported?

No offensive link, images, etc.

Who ever is actually trying to censor pard is a huge loser. Excellence only jokes about it guys....someone wants all difference in opinion gone.

Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 4 2019 07:27am)

We see you as part of the problem a large part of the problem not part of any solution. You run around in hostile mobs in masks with backpacks full of weapons. Escalate situations and add chaos to your environment. Assault people, exaggerate what is going on when we all know better.

You say "trust us we know who are the fascists" while we watch you time and time again mislabel people and pass around misinformation which brings us back to ngo and you keep claiming he supports this or supports that or advocates for this or that

Please provide sources of these terrible things he has done and supported because just about everyone I have ever seen you label as this or that has been inaccurate in my view

Nobody likes bricks being thrown. Why white collar crime is barely enforced but blue collar crime will have the Gestapo on your ass lol. Nobody likes flying bricks through windows.

And the situation has to be much more dire to compare it to the civil rights movement.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 4 2019 07:57am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 4 2019 07:57am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 4 2019 06:55am)
Why is this post reported?

No offensive link, images, etc.

Who ever is actually trying to censor pard is a huge loser. Excellence only jokes about it guys....someone wants all difference in opinion gone.

post# 33 and #35

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 4 2019 07:58am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 4 2019 08:00am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 4 2019 08:57am)
post# 33 and #35

That person should not post here because political and religious discussion includes adult topics and politics itself is the monopolization of violence through law and how to use that violence to administer a society.

Anyway that person should leave and go to the Christian Fellowship and their bicycle helmets and safe spaces.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 4 2019 08:01am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 4 2019 02:30pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 4 Jul 2019 12:27)

Andy Ngo was a key participant in a filmed Nazi attack on a Portland bar on 5/1/19 in which an antifascist had their neck broken … Andy, after meeting with the group of attackers ahead of time, arrived first with a group of Patriot Prayer affiliated videographers. They set up and waited for the fighting members of the group to show up and create viral content for Andy and themselves. He makes propaganda for violent far-right groups and people get hurt in the process. There is an article in the independent describing how jounalists he doxxed ended up on an Atomwaffen (actual, extremely violent neo-nazis connected with several murders) hitlist.

Andy doxxes antifa. Antifa tell andy to fuck off and stop filming them. He doesn't. They kick him out. He is an agent provocateur, a fascist propagandist and an apologist for right-wing violence.

On that note btw. See Atomwaffen? Idk if you know about those dudes but they literally kill people... Several terrorist plots have been discovered being planned by their members. This shit is all documented. To my knowledge modern antifa has not killed a single person in the US. Neo nazis and far-right terrorists have killed literally hundreds. So this 'one side is as bad as the other' rhetoric is beyond stupid.

This is why centrism enables fascists.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 4 2019 02:35pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 4 2019 02:47pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 4 2019 03:30pm)
Andy Ngo was a key participant in a filmed Nazi attack on a Portland bar on 5/1/19 in which an antifascist had their neck broken … Andy, after meeting with the group of attackers ahead of time, arrived first with a group of Patriot Prayer affiliated videographers. They set up and waited for the fighting members of the group to show up and create viral content for Andy and themselves. He makes propaganda for violent far-right groups and people get hurt in the process. There is an article in the independent describing how jounalists he doxxed ended up on an Atomwaffen (actual, extremely violent neo-nazis connected with several murders) hitlist.

Andy doxxes antifa. Antifa tell andy to fuck off and stop filming them. He doesn't. They kick him out. He is an agent provocateur, a fascist propagandist and an apologist for right-wing violence.

On that note btw. See Atomwaffen? Idk if you know about those dudes but they literally kill people... Several terrorist plots have been discovered being planned by their members. This shit is all documented. To my knowledge modern antifa has not killed a single person in the US. Neo nazis and far-right terrorists have killed literally hundreds. So this 'one side is as bad as the other' rhetoric is beyond stupid.

This is why centrism enables fascists.

Before antifa none of this was even a thing. Do you really think anyone believes this spin?
Jul 4 2019 02:56pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 4 Jul 2019 20:47)
Before antifa none of this was even a thing. Do you really think anyone believes this spin?

Before antifa none of what was even a thing? Also when do you count as being 'before antifa'? Antifascist orgs have existed in America and across europe since before the 2nd world war. Where does 'antifa' begin for you? Cos when I say 'modern antifa' I mean it started in the US in the 70s and 80s with 'Anti-Racist Action' and other groups as a response to the rize of neo-nazis and skinheads. But that's a very arbitrary distinction.

Honestly this post shows you don't know anything about what you're talking about. Antifascism is a response to fascism, bigotry and right-wing violence. If there were no fascists. If the rise of the alt-right wasn't real and their groups weren't murdering hundreds of people in the US and tens of thousands around the world then antifascism wouldn't exist.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 4 2019 03:07pm
Jul 4 2019 03:12pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 4 2019 03:56pm)
Before antifa none of what was even a thing? Also when do you count as being 'before antifa'? Antifascist orgs have existed in America and across europe since before the 2nd world war. Where does 'antifa' begin for you? Cos when I say 'modern antifa' I mean it started in the US in the 70s and 80s with 'Anti-Racist Action' and other groups as a response to the rize of neo-nazis and skinheads. But that's a very arbitrary distinction.

Honestly this post shows you don't know anything about what you're talking about. Antifascism is a response to fascism, bigotry and right-wing violence. If there were no fascists. If the rise of the alt-right wasn't real and their groups weren't murdering hundreds of people in the US and tens of thousands around the world then antifascism wouldn't exist.

:wacko:
Jul 4 2019 03:15pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 4 Jul 2019 21:12)
:wacko:

I mean it's a simple question. What do you mean by 'before antifa'? Because you're making a claim here that 'none of this was even a thing before antifa' in response to my post about right wing murders.

Sorry if you're finding the conversation hard to follow.
Jul 4 2019 03:27pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 4 2019 04:15pm)
I mean it's a simple question. What do you mean by 'before antifa'? Because you're making a claim here that 'none of this was even a thing before antifa' in response to my post about right wing murders.

Sorry if you're finding the conversation hard to follow.

You just spewed two paragraphs of history you just made up. Get real bro.

Antifa had no social presence before George Soros and the 2016 election.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1343536373872Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll