d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Prev1192021
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12.79
May 28 2019 05:21pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 26 2019 01:36pm)
Yesterday while kayaking seen two boats full of young white children, twentysomethings, one flying 13 star colony flag and a Gladstone flag, and the other a Confederate Flag and a hand made Gladstone Flag that was hand drawn that said "DONT STEP ON SNEK", with giant built in sling shots, shooting water balloons from over a hundred feet away at any black they seen on the river. At one point they were just bombing a big group of people on the side of the river who were screaming at them to stop. A third boat joined with a TRUMP 2020 flag.

Got a video I'll post it later if I get the chance.

I feel like that is about on par with tossing dairy treats at people. I don't think anyone there was pansified enough to consider it assault. They didn't like it. I seen some strong visceral reactions to the guys flying white supremacy flags on the river but it is Ohio we are a diverse state and we even have young white guys who believe they are the master race even though they can't figure out how to make their own torches and have to buy lawn furniture to be scary now. I think flags promoting chattel slavery are scarier to them than water balloons though.

I think it is funny that the retard conservative SJWs here think it is only the left who does stupid shit in the name of politics. Conservative SJWs used to string up people from trees and now milkshakes are assault lol. I will probably hear how water balloons being shot at black people guys flying Confederate and Trump flags is not racist and not assault or whatever inner lie they tell themselves today.

Times do change. I like waterballoons more than lynchings at Ohio Klan Rallys.

So is it your assertion that throwing things at people is not assault?
Or does the level of deliciousness affect the level of legality.
Because if its the latter I'm pretty sure I can decapitate you with a watermelon legally.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on May 28 2019 05:22pm
Gold: 11,407.33
Jun 2 2019 01:52pm
The assailant was a hideous democrat that tried to run against him in the past.

Her fb shows shes a Breadline Bernie fanwhale and has an obsession with advocating political violence
Gold: 57.00
Jun 2 2019 02:09pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 2 Jun 2019 15:52)
The assailant was a hideous democrat that tried to run against him in the past.

Her fb shows shes a Breadline Bernie fanwhale and has an obsession with advocating political violence

surprised the milkshake wasnt consumed before being thrown then

e: lmfao

This post was edited by excellence on Jun 2 2019 02:27pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 2 2019 09:29pm
trannies with mental illness spreading more mental illness
cool

yeah! hit those nazis with milkshakes!
that will show them
Jun 18 2019 01:21pm
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/18/man-attacked-nigel-farage-milkshake-admits-assault-charge/

A man who threw a milkshake over Brexit Party leader, Nigel Farage, has been ordered to pay him compensation after pleading guilty to common assault and criminal damage

Paul Crowther, 32, admitted the charges when he appeared at North Tyneside Magistrates' Court.

The former Sky employee, who lost his job after the incident, was given a 12 month Community Order plus 150 hours unpaid work.

In addition he was ordered to pay £350 compensation to Mr Farage to cover the cleaning of the suit and damage to a lapel microphone as well as an £85 victim surcharge and £85 in costs

only difference between this fella “paul crowther” and the lecherous and ironically avaricious op is this assaulter “paul crowther” has his own income (or had) to pay the damages

This post was edited by excellence on Jun 18 2019 01:22pm
Jun 30 2019 08:01am

didnt take long for the racist privileged lefty op’s rhetoric to lead to gay minorities being assaulted with quick-dry cement “milkshakes” during pride month
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1192021
Add Reply New Topic New Poll