d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev14950515253173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,530.00
Apr 2 2019 08:11am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 2 2019 07:07am)

It was never about getting the truth. The tds cult will continue to hate him no matter what.
Gold: 57.00
Apr 2 2019 08:20am
Quote (ofthevoid @ 2 Apr 2019 10:11)
It was never about getting the truth. The tds cult will continue to hate him no matter what.

of course. why would his ratings change when privileged lefties and never-Trumpers are denying Mueller like they deny math and the election.
Gold: 28,296.75
Apr 2 2019 08:24am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 2 2019 07:11am)

the irony

you embarrassed yourself the entire investigation by having strong opinions on something you never once followed and arrogantly were proud of not getting into the facts of the case

you are every bit as in the wrong as someone that never followed the case but always called it a nothingburger and witch hunt as those that call him guilty no matter what

Quote (ofthevoid @ Nov 27 2018 08:44am)
Days of our lives 2.0

Every week there’s some cliffhanger that you must tune in for! The boy cried wolf too many times so normal people don’t give two shits about whatever icemage obsesses over every day.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Dec 7 2018 07:01pm)
I don't keep up on this, remind me what they plead guilty to?

We're 2 years into this and Mueller is complaining that these guys aren't cooperating and wants them tossed in jail. To me, that's a pretty obvious signal that whatever he got from them amounts to very little and this is going nowhere fast.

Quote (IceMage @ Dec 8 2018 07:24am)
Why do you have such strong opinions on the investigation when you've admitted you don't even follow it?

Quote (ofthevoid @ Dec 8 2018 09:30am)
Because this is a free country and we’re all entitled to our opinions m8.

It’s long been my conviction that this is politically motivated and the longer this drags on with little to no substantial developments the more that gets reinforced.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 14 2018 09:02am)
The boy cried wolf one too many times. I get how you guys think every little detail is some important tidbit that brings you closer to Trumps impeachment but 99% of America has moved on from the political version of days of our lives. At this point, it’s sad to see how obssesed some of you guys are. It’s like seeing some dweebs at the water cooler talk about The walking dead and how this is some new dramatic twist in the story and they’re giddy with excitement, when most people stopped watching that show 2 years ago.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 14 2018 09:30am)
I don’t need to watch the latest season of the walking dead to know it’s a shitty show not worth watching. I knew this 2-3 years ago when I stopped back then. Same principle.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 22 2019 06:04pm)
We've been over this.

I never cared to know because it didn't pass my smell test initially. Most discerning people saw it for what it was- a political/partisan stunt to try to discredit Trumps win so no need to waste time following it unless you're really that bored.

We have 24 hours in a day. You choose to follow this, I choose to do other things. Since this investigation started I finished a degree, got engaged, read books & many other things that I find more value. Life's short and not everything in life is worth reading or studying or caring about.

Quote (IceMage @ Mar 22 2019 06:17pm)
You never cared to know the facts behind Russiagate because of some undescribed feeling. You somehow knew instinctively that it wasn't worth learning the facts.

You had other life goals... and since following Russiagate adequately means you have to read an article or two a week, it's just too strenuous for an engaged guy doing a couple classes. Totally understandable that a normal person can't read an article a week to stay current with the most significant political investigation in a few decades.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 22 2019 06:18pm)
Vindicated about not caring enough to follow this and popping in there to make fun of the people that religiously follow it? lolok

I try to read actual news not yellow journalism. Yes it's strenuous to care about TMZ level journalism.

This post was edited by Beowulf on Apr 2 2019 08:40am
Gold: 5,016.77
Apr 2 2019 08:26am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 2 2019 09:11am)

Nah... it's more like there's plenty of reasons to dislike the president, and thus crossing Russiagate off the list doesn't move the needle either way for practically anybody.
Gold: 22,164.69
Apr 2 2019 08:34am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 2 2019 08:26am)
Nah... it's more like there's plenty of reasons to dislike the president, and thus crossing Russiagate off the list doesn't move the needle either way for practically anybody.

how do you feel about all the polls showing democrat-identifying people simply rejecting the results of the mueller probe?
Gold: 5.77
Apr 2 2019 08:37am
Quote (Goomshill @ Apr 2 2019 07:34am)
how do you feel about all the polls showing democrat-identifying people simply rejecting the results of the mueller probe?

I feel like we should see the Mueller Report before we talk about the Mueller Report because the Barr Memo says it does not exonerate the President and I’d like to see what exactly he means by that without the media vanguard telling me what to think about it.

I don’t identify as a Democrat though, just not a stupid person who believes whatever the media tells me to think like you.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Apr 2 2019 08:37am
Gold: 5,016.77
Apr 2 2019 08:50am
Quote (Goomshill @ Apr 2 2019 09:34am)

I'm somewhat sympathetic to those people because the Mueller report hasn't been released yet. Partisans on the left trust Mueller, not Barr's characterization of what Mueller found. What I'm not sympathetic towards are people who, after seeing the results of an investigation(IRS, Benghazi, Hillary email), refuse to accept those results. Or develop conspiratorial narratives about how the investigations were corruptly impeded by political hacks.

Unfortunately I don't think Barr will be that transparent with the Mueller report, so many on the left will not change their opinions.
Gold: 57.00
Apr 2 2019 09:18am
Quote (Beowulf @ 2 Apr 2019 10:24)
the irony

you embarrassed yourself the entire investigation by having strong opinions on something you never once followed and arrogantly were proud of not getting into the facts of the case

you are every bit as in the wrong as someone that never followed the case but always called it a nothingburger and witch hunt as those that call him guilty no matter what

this post is creepier than what you did to that girl you ‘e-dated’ and then harassed and dissed because she was through with your hatred
Gold: 22,164.69
Apr 2 2019 09:20am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 2 2019 08:50am)
I'm somewhat sympathetic to those people because the Mueller report hasn't been released yet. Partisans on the left trust Mueller, not Barr's characterization of what Mueller found. What I'm not sympathetic towards are people who, after seeing the results of an investigation(IRS, Benghazi, Hillary email), refuse to accept those results. Or develop conspiratorial narratives about how the investigations were corruptly impeded by political hacks.

Unfortunately I don't think Barr will be that transparent with the Mueller report, so many on the left will not change their opinions.

Do you have any criticism for how Barr has handled the report so far?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14950515253173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll