d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev14546474849173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 29 2019 06:52pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Mar 29 2019 07:35pm)
what she did was actually criminal. that's why comey had to change the phrasing of "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless".
one is a federal crime. one is not used in law.

expanding on that.... wowwww.

1. what corrupt/unethical thing did trump do involving this investigation?
2. i've linked the IG report a hundred times, no joke.
it's fine if you don't want to learn about the IG's findings. it's a completely different thing to ignore the IG report's criticisms and still spout that it wasn't criminal. (like you are)

the fact you think it's not criminal is just a peak at how corrupted that whole investigation was.
the fact that you think it's "completely" separate from trump's investigation is also a false idea. the same people that conducted hilary's investigation started trump's investigation. those individuals were fired from the FBI.

edit: comey changing "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" for clinton, would be like mueller publicly stating that trump wasn't involved with "russian collusion", but instead had "mutual beneficial kremlin allies". (if trump "was" guilty of "collusion")

Comey changed the language because he understood that "grossly negligent" was a legal standard that the evidence did not meet. If you read his book, you'll see it explained further.

There's a number of corrupt and unethical things Trump and his cohorts did during the campaign. Schiff provided a brief summary during Congressional testimony yesterday.

If the investigation was corrupt, and Hillary committed a crime, I suppose Trump's appointees at DOJ are corrupt by not prosecuting her.
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 29 2019 06:53pm
Quote (excellence @ Mar 29 2019 07:43pm)
as long as this becomes the standard going forward with all cases as precedent since the history of this country will be cast aside here. and there is overwhelming public interest because never in the nation’s history has one side gotten so triggered over an election result that they denied math for 2+ years, and nothing in this full report will change their feelings on math. hell this whole absurd situation is an exception to the rule in this country because some subversive groups don’t accept elections.

i "want" to read the full report.
however, this is why i don't "want" it released in full. (against law anyway)

i am more curious as to how the fbi conducted it's investigation than i am the results. still, it would be stupid to release sensitive information to operations just to satisfy my curiosity.
trump has spoken in favor of releasing the report in full, so everything "trump" will likely be released.

there were a lot of people involved in this investigation though that might think differently. they have legal right not to have their information released if they were not criminally charged.

if the full report was released. the media could create hysteria at any time in the future to gain info that would normally be protected by law.
i would call for barr to step down if sensitive info was released to public.
Gold: 28,296.75
Mar 29 2019 06:54pm
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 29 2019 05:52pm)
Comey changed the language because he understood that "grossly negligent" was a legal standard that the evidence did not meet. If you read his book, you'll see it explained further.

There's a number of corrupt and unethical things Trump and his cohorts did during the campaign. Schiff provided a brief summary during Congressional testimony yesterday.

If the investigation was corrupt, and Hillary committed a crime, I suppose Trump's appointees at DOJ are corrupt by not prosecuting her.

this is one of the good points you consistently bring up and nobody ever addresses

Mar 29 2019 06:56pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 29 2019 07:54pm)
this is one of the good points you consistently bring up and nobody ever addresses

It's the deep state swamp creatures who keep getting appointed. Maybe Trump should fire the guy who nominates them.
Mar 29 2019 06:57pm
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 29 2019 07:52pm)

fuck his book. you have time to read that garbage opinionated bull shit, but you can't read the IG's findings into the investigation? the one that's doesn't have his life literally hanging on a lie?

give me 1 thing trump did. i'd love for you to bring info from schiff. they are easily destroyed false misrepresentations of info.
give me just 1. try the tower, that's an easy one.

the head of the DoJ at the time of clinton was lynch and rosenstein.
1 is fired, 1 is only acting DA for the time being. he is also on his way out.
Gold: 28,296.75
Mar 29 2019 06:57pm
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 29 2019 05:56pm)
It's the deep state swamp creatures who keep getting appointed. Maybe Trump should fire the guy who nominates them.

been President a couple years

had significant power almost the entire time

doesn't do shit about all his rally chants

he and his followers act like it's still campaign Trump 2 years into power. Fail
Mar 29 2019 07:02pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Mar 29 2019 07:57pm)
fuck his book. you have time to read that garbage opinionated bull shit, but you can't read the IG's findings into the investigation? the one that's doesn't have his life literally hanging on a lie?

give me 1 thing trump did. i'd love for you to bring info from schiff. they are easily destroyed false misrepresentations of info.
give me just 1. try the tower, that's an easy one.

the head of the DoJ at the time of clinton was lynch and rosenstein.
1 is fired, 1 is only acting DA for the time being. he is also on his way out.

What did the IG say about changing the wording from grossly negligent to extremely careless?

Rosenstein was a US attorney in 2016... he wasn't leading anything at DOJ.
Mar 29 2019 07:05pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 29 2019 07:57pm)
been President a couple years

had significant power almost the entire time

doesn't do shit about all his rally chants

he and his followers act like it's still campaign Trump 2 years into power. Fail

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/our-president-of-the-perpetual-grievance

Trump appears to have been freed from the fear of impeachment and removal from office, but he remains the public figure he has always been: a weird combination of perpetual victim and perpetual bully, whose one constant is to remain on the attack.

Mar 29 2019 07:07pm
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 29 2019 08:02pm)
What did the IG say about changing the wording from grossly negligent to extremely careless?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qKd9fDLku8

Rosenstein was a US attorney in 2016... he wasn't leading anything at DOJ.

now that's a good question, that i will answer after i gather quotes.
while you wait, please just list me 1 that "you" believe. i have heard everything he's had to say. i am literally claiming that "all" of it is misleading. i can prove it 1 by 1. this is why i ask for 1, my hopes is that we get up to 6 or 7 and you stop believing anything this guy says.
Mar 29 2019 07:10pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Mar 29 2019 08:07pm)
now that's a good question, that i will answer after i gather quotes.
while you wait, please just list me 1 that "you" believe. i have heard everything he's had to say. i am literally claiming that "all" of it is misleading. i can prove it 1 by 1. this is why i ask for 1, my hopes is that we get up to 6 or 7 and you stop believing anything this guy says.

Everything Schiff laid out is accurate... it's basic information for anyone who has followed Russiagate. If you refute something, please include his quote at the beginning.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14546474849173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll