d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev18910111263Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2015 08:25pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Aug 18 2015 12:28am)
It's cute that you think atheists 'never do any good whatsoever'. You really are living in la-la-land, aren't you? What's next, Hitler was an atheist?!

P.S. I honestly could not give two shits about your desert-dwelling, goat-fucking jesus figure.

Hilarious how christians cannot possibly conjure any argument whatsoever without quoting the bible...

But then, obviously, a book written thousands of years ago by a group of goat-fucking hobo's holds mankinds greatest insight :rolleyes:

You may think you're alive and living now when in fact you are dead. You are dead in your transgressions, you are dead and living in a hopeless situation.
The cycle by which you live upon cannot be broken. You look for the next big project to undertake thinking it will deliver to you your ultimate form of happiness. It will only last a day or two then you'll move onto the next big project.

Perhaps this next one will be the one that will net you your ultimate happiness? It will never deliver. What you perceive to be worth millions will net you absolutely nothing. Nothing you ever do will ever be remembered by the world.
Your future holds a tombstone which will sum up your entire life in a few short sentences. People will walk by, read it and then move on. Everything you believe in and live for will be the death of you. You will be going to Hell if you do not change your ways.

The life you live in sin will be your undoing.

Quote (dro94 @ Aug 18 2015 01:05am)
Cannot justify myself? I believe I've justified myself and my positions quite clearly.

You justify yourself based on a book written by cave dwelling jews 2000 years ago. The fact your morality derives from that and not an innate desire to do good is actually the height of immorality.

I justify myself based on an objective outlook of life and just try to have fun and be a good person before I die. I'm sorry if you think I'm evil, dark and *insert other poetic nonsensical words* because I am a good person as an atheist.

I am justified by Jesus Christ who lives in me. You cannot justify yourself before the throne of God. I dare you to try. When you see him in all his glory you will say to him "Look Lord, see my seashells that I've been collecting!"
You believe you've justified based on being a good person and having fun yet that is exactly what will be your undoing. You put yourself on a set of justice scales and think that you've done more good than bad so therefore it will be alright.

You think that if you're better than somebody else then you, yourself are all find and good. That is the lie that you live and that is the lie that you believe. I question your entire existence and your entire beliefs.

This post was edited by CPK001 on Aug 17 2015 08:29pm
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 10%
Aug 17 2015 08:43pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 17 2015 08:25pm)
You may think you're alive and living now when in fact you are dead. You are dead in your transgressions, you are dead and living in a hopeless situation.
The cycle by which you live upon cannot be broken. You look for the next big project to undertake thinking it will deliver to you your ultimate form of happiness. It will only last a day or two then you'll move onto the next big project.

Perhaps this next one will be the one that will net you your ultimate happiness? It will never deliver. What you perceive to be worth millions will net you absolutely nothing. Nothing you ever do will ever be remembered by the world.
Your future holds a tombstone which will sum up your entire life in a few short sentences. People will walk by, read it and then move on. Everything you believe in and live for will be the death of you. You will be going to Hell if you do not change your ways.

The life you live in sin will be your undoing.

I am justified by Jesus Christ who lives in me. You cannot justify yourself before the throne of God. I dare you to try. When you see him in all his glory you will say to him "Look Lord, see my seashells that I've been collecting!"
You believe you've justified based on being a good person and having fun yet that is exactly what will be your undoing. You put yourself on a set of justice scales and think that you've done more good than bad so therefore it will be alright.

You think that if you're better than somebody else then you, yourself are all find and good. That is the lie that you live and that is the lie that you believe. I question your entire existence and your entire beliefs.

Absolutely hilarious!
Gold: 2,620.00
Aug 17 2015 09:22pm
10 pages and counting.

And it's not like mods aren't watching. Another thread was closed today.

RIP in pieces Hell Thread: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73089938&f=119
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 17 2015 09:26pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Aug 17 2015 10:22pm)
10 pages and counting.

And it's not like mods aren't watching. Another thread was closed today.

RIP in pieces Hell Thread: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73089938&f=119

Gold: 11,345.00
Aug 17 2015 09:30pm
I find it comical all the atheists crying about this thread but the irony is most of the bumps to keep this thread on the first page up top came from them

thx gaiz :thumbsup:

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Aug 17 2015 09:31pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 17 2015 09:36pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 17 2015 10:30pm)
I find it comical all the atheists crying about this thread but the irony is most of the bumps to keep this thread on the first page up top came from them

God is using them for His purpose, and they just don't know it.
Gold: 1,532.01
Aug 18 2015 03:49am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 18 2015 04:30am)

Why would we want it out of the spotlight? CPK is utterly embarassing himself as well as christians in general with his hilarious views... I hope this thread continues to deliver :thumbsup:
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2015 03:56am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ 18 Aug 2015 09:49)
Why would we want it out of the spotlight? CPK is utterly embarassing himself as well as christians in general with his hilarious views... I hope this thread continues to deliver :thumbsup:

I'm actually genuinely worried abut CPK's mental wellbeing. That's not even meant as an insult... He is a whole other level of crazy from the regular deluded fantasists round here.
Gold: 159.02
Aug 18 2015 04:48am
Quote (Scaly @ 18 Aug 2015 03:56)
I'm actually genuinely worried abut CPK's mental wellbeing. That's not even meant as an insult... He is a whole other level of crazy from the regular deluded fantasists round here.

he was probably just super mad and thought "the bible says you're going to hell!!!" would put people in their place. that's really all he said throughout the essays
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 18 2015 04:49am
...for those who do not know how to present the Gospel or wonder what it is -

1 Corinthians 15 :1-4

New International Version (NIV)

1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand.

2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910111263Next
Closed New Topic New Poll