d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > War With North Korea
Prev196979899100199Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 3 2017 04:23pm
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 2 2017 08:43pm)
We have been trying the diplomatic route for 4-5 presidencies now. Doesn't seem to work.

The difference now is that NK finally has nukes, and there is a distinct possibility that they can deliver them.

I'm sure Trump would rather NOT have this on his plate, but he does. I'm sure he would rather play the spurious diplomatic card as previous presidents have.

But I guess you are OK with the thought of NK dropping a nuke on the US, or on US allies.

/e Hopefully you just have a problem with me and NOT with your understanding of the realities of this situation that we are in now.

i suppose you're ok with Kim ordering all of the camps to be cleansed once the war begins, and South Korea having an unstoppable rain of cold war missile tech launched at them.

Kim Jung Un's father and grandfather sought to make NK a hedgehog, no one approaches a hedgehog but it doesn't attack anyone. you should get more of your news from Michael Malice and less from the comment section of whatever rag you're getting the "they are gonna shoot a nuke at us" rhetoric from. that's next level stupidity.
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 3 2017 04:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 3 2017 06:23pm)
i suppose you're ok with Kim ordering all of the camps to be cleansed once the war begins, and South Korea having an unstoppable rain of cold war missile tech launched at them.

Kim Jung Un's father and grandfather sought to make NK a hedgehog, no one approaches a hedgehog but it doesn't attack anyone. you should get more of your news from Michael Malice and less from the comment section of whatever rag you're getting the "they are gonna shoot a nuke at us" rhetoric from. that's next level stupidity.

I'm not ok with any of this.

But like I said before, no one is attempting to attack NK, so he doesn't need to be a hedgehog. Especially after he sat at the UN and promised he wouldn't.
If he just wants nukes to protect him from future possible attacks from someone other than the US...he should have never agreed to not develop nukes. And he shouldn't have threatened the US at all...that was just stupid.
Oct 3 2017 04:44pm
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 3 2017 04:35pm)
I'm not ok with any of this.

But like I said before, no one is attempting to attack NK, so he doesn't need to be a hedgehog. Especially after he sat at the UN and promised he wouldn't.
If he just wants nukes to protect him from future possible attacks from someone other than the US...he should have never agreed to not develop nukes. And he shouldn't have threatened the US at all...that was just stupid.

you can't possibly be this stupid. like no one can possibly believe that without having a brain injury.

NK is a communist state that has morphed into a dictatorship. the the south is South Korea, a close ally and stooge of the UN, US, and japan. North Korea has committed so many human rights atrocities in the past decades since the end of the Korean War that were they not in possession of weapons they'd be taken out by the security council in a heartbeat.

The only reason they haven't been invaded through Kim Sun, Kim Il, and kim Un is because they have had cold war tech missiles staged across the from the neutral zone aimed directly at the south korean capital. they have always been a hedgehog, nuclear arsenal is just their final form. they have always been open about the fact that they will commit genocide both on their own people and the south should the Kims be in threat of losing power. they have propagandized their people in orwellian fashion.

their motive is only to stay in power, threatening the US doesnt harm that, attacking them does. they will not attack us unless the status quo changes, diplomacy doesnt, many other things do.

you really really really need to research. michael malice, libertarian nad fox new contributor (right up your damn alley). look him up, great book and multiple hour long interviews and lectures on youtube.
Oct 3 2017 05:45pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 3 2017 06:44pm)
you can't possibly be this stupid. like no one can possibly believe that without having a brain injury.

NK is a communist state that has morphed into a dictatorship. the the south is South Korea, a close ally and stooge of the UN, US, and japan. North Korea has committed so many human rights atrocities in the past decades since the end of the Korean War that were they not in possession of weapons they'd be taken out by the security council in a heartbeat.

The only reason they haven't been invaded through Kim Sun, Kim Il, and kim Un is because they have had cold war tech missiles staged across the from the neutral zone aimed directly at the south korean capital. they have always been a hedgehog, nuclear arsenal is just their final form. they have always been open about the fact that they will commit genocide both on their own people and the south should the Kims be in threat of losing power. they have propagandized their people in orwellian fashion.

their motive is only to stay in power, threatening the US doesnt harm that, attacking them does. they will not attack us unless the status quo changes, diplomacy doesnt, many other things do.

you really really really need to research. michael malice, libertarian nad fox new contributor (right up your damn alley). look him up, great book and multiple hour long interviews and lectures on youtube.

Too convenient by half. The US has never gone in to a country w/o invite to deal with human rights issues.
The US might politically sanction or similar, but never use force, unless invited.

Kim has to know this. This is just his EXCUSE to violate his UN agreements.

In all this time since the Korean war, no one has bothered them at all. With his information lock down on the NK people, we won't get an invite anyways.

If the US had desired to go in to NK, a bunch of moldy WWII weapons would not have stopped us.

Your arguments SOUND reasonable...but they really aren't.

Oct 3 2017 05:59pm
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 3 2017 05:45pm)
Too convenient by half. The US has never gone in to a country w/o invite to deal with human rights issues.
The US might politically sanction or similar, but never use force, unless invited.

Kim has to know this. This is just his EXCUSE to violate his UN agreements.

In all this time since the Korean war, no one has bothered them at all. With his information lock down on the NK people, we won't get an invite anyways.

If the US had desired to go in to NK, a bunch of moldy WWII weapons would not have stopped us.

Your arguments SOUND reasonable...but they really aren't.

you mean like when we went into iraq the first time and justified it with kurdish treatment.

you're either trolling, stroking, or need to read before you post. this is pathetic.

no one has enterred there since the war because they've been openly hostile since the war. GOSH SHOCKER ALERT.

read a book you idiot.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Oct 3 2017 06:00pm
Oct 3 2017 06:00pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 3 2017 07:59pm)
you mean like when we went into iraq the first time and justified it with kurdish treatment.

you're either trolling, stroking, or need to read before you post. this is pathetic.

Well someone is trolling. That's for sure. :/
Oct 3 2017 06:02pm
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 3 2017 06:00pm)
Well someone is trolling. That's for sure. :/

i just read a book on the entire north korean situation by michael malice, ive listened to multiple lectures by him, he's a conservative mostly in line with you politically, who extensively researched the country and went there to write a book on it.

but im sure you know better than him and a basic history book. o wait your an old idiot talking out of your ass, again. you're a poor mans widow, like one of the clones that doesnt work.
Oct 3 2017 06:12pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 3 2017 08:02pm)
i just read a book on the entire north korean situation by michael malice, ive listened to multiple lectures by him, he's a conservative mostly in line with you politically, who extensively researched the country and went there to write a book on it.

but im sure you know better than him and a basic history book. o wait your an old idiot talking out of your ass, again. you're a poor mans widow, like one of the clones that doesnt work.

Yeah, there was a time that I was sometimes "fooled" just because some one wrote a book.
I hope you don't believe Hillary's book.

Michael Malice (born Michael Krechmer) is a New York City-based ghostwriter, author, columnist, and media personality.

Malice is the co-author of books with D. L. Hughley,[1] Matt Hughes,[2] Michael Fazio,[3] and others. He is the co-creator and founding editor of the humor blog Overheard in New York.

Malice's early life was the subject of Harvey Pekar's biography Ego & Hubris: The Michael Malice Story, illustrated by Gary Dumm.[4]

He is the author of Dear Reader: The Unauthorized Autobiography of Kim Jong Il,[5] and a regular columnist at Observer.

Since 2014, Malice has been a regular guest on the Fox News and Fox Business Network shows The Independents,[6] Kennedy, Red Eye, Tucker Carlson Tonight, and The Story with Martha MacCallum. He's a regular guest on The Tom Woods Show podcast, and has recently appeared on The Alex Jones Show.

On June 6, 2017, Malice joined Compound Media, on which he hosts a weekly show on Wednesdays titled Your Welcome.[7]

Not impressed. Looks more like a wannabe comedienne, than anyone important.

He hasn't even been a guest...anywhere important.
Oct 3 2017 06:28pm
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 3 2017 06:12pm)
Yeah, there was a time that I was sometimes "fooled" just because some one wrote a book.
I hope you don't believe Hillary's book.

Not impressed. Looks more like a wannabe comedienne, than anyone important.

He hasn't even been a guest...anywhere important.

it got me interested enough to do a lot of research, there isn't much factual info on the last few decades from the west. that was part of the subject of malice's book. but by all means discredit someone to serve your argument without really doing any research, a bit too old for that type of effort i'd guess.
Oct 3 2017 06:35pm

Hold on there. I didn't discredit Malice...his history has.

On a side note...research only counts if it's from reliable sources. Then you need to take many reliable sources and then take the average of all their claims.
Research =/= just reading or looking up stuff.

The research is only ever as good as it's sources.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev196979899100199Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll