d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Is The Holoucast Over Exaggerated In World Histroy
Prev13456727Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3.37
Aug 20 2017 12:08pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Aug 20 2017 01:02pm)
The holocaust is nothing but war propaganda. There are some interesting documentaries on the subject, and if you have the integrity to actually look into the validity of the Holocaust, you won't find a whole lot of evidence supporting it. No one denies that bad things happened during that time period, bad things happened to everyone. But a systematic extermination of the Jews is factually inaccurate.

My personal opinion on the matter is that Holocaust is a tool to suck all the air out of the room when discussing WW2. I look back on my own education and I feel that the Holocaust was the main topic studied when it came to WW2. But there are many important lessons to be learned from WW2 that are purposefully hidden from us, and that is the success that was Nazi Germany. A ethno-nationalist nation which strived to make the country, and it's people, the best they could be was a very powerful force. Issuing labor based currency and disregarding debt backed currency helped Germany pull itself up to be the wealthiest nation in Europe after being economically crippled.

They proved to the world just how evil and taxing the currency system truly is. They also stood up and said that the German People, who share a common blood, should be in control of their own destiny. Germany for the Germans! It is such a simple, beautiful, and novel idea that I am amazed that this sentiment is not brought up more often. That idea is a big no-no because so many financiers operate on an international level and wish to exploit countries. They can not allow nations to start kicking them out, and that is exactly what Germany did. They were striving to raise up their country and their people, to make things better.

THAT is the lesson we need to learn from Nazi Germany. Next time you're standing in line at McDonalds inside of a Wal-Mart, just take a second to look around and ask yourself if we could do just a little bit better.

Yep fake. :rolleyes:
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2017 12:11pm
The Allies destroyed most of the railway systems in Germany. And when you can't move food around you typically end up with people starving. All of the photos of prisoners who are starving were taken in the last week or so of the war.

There was also a Typhus epidemic and all of the inmates were issued a uniform ( which included shoes ) and they also had their heads shaved in order to stop the spreading of lice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

Watch away! Documentary made by a Jew. Hardly what you would consider Neo-Nazi revisionism.

I like the part where you get to see the Auschwitz swimming pool. And I can go find some pictures of the dentists at the so called death camps! Good stuff.

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Aug 20 2017 12:14pm
Aug 20 2017 12:21pm
Yes it is. Not in terms of numbers as that has been very diligently studied. In terms of it's importance though? Absolutely. While it is an incredibly influential event in western and baltic history, the amount of hours of study, books and documentaries is still disproportionately high. This has to do with public interest of course but it has the effect of making it seem to be more important than it actually is. The deaths of 6 million Jews has had far more of an effect on the state of middle east today than that of the west.
Gold: 12,730.67
Aug 20 2017 12:22pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Aug 20 2017 10:02am)
The holocaust is nothing but war propaganda. There are some interesting documentaries on the subject, and if you have the integrity to actually look into the validity of the Holocaust, you won't find a whole lot of evidence supporting it. No one denies that bad things happened during that time period, bad things happened to everyone. But a systematic extermination of the Jews is factually inaccurate.

My personal opinion on the matter is that Holocaust is a tool to suck all the air out of the room when discussing WW2. I look back on my own education and I feel that the Holocaust was the main topic studied when it came to WW2. But there are many important lessons to be learned from WW2 that are purposefully hidden from us, and that is the success that was Nazi Germany. A ethno-nationalist nation which strived to make the country, and it's people, the best they could be was a very powerful force. Issuing labor based currency and disregarding debt backed currency helped Germany pull itself up to be the wealthiest nation in Europe after being economically crippled.

They proved to the world just how evil and taxing the currency system truly is. They also stood up and said that the German People, who share a common blood, should be in control of their own destiny. Germany for the Germans! It is such a simple, beautiful, and novel idea that I am amazed that this sentiment is not brought up more often. That idea is a big no-no because so many financiers operate on an international level and wish to exploit countries. They can not allow nations to start kicking them out, and that is exactly what Germany did. They were striving to raise up their country and their people, to make things better.

THAT is the lesson we need to learn from Nazi Germany. Next time you're standing in line at McDonalds inside of a Wal-Mart, just take a second to look around and ask yourself if we could do just a little bit better.

You've become quite the troll lately. You'd better be careful though...you wouldn't want to have your employer know about posts like this.
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 20 2017 12:29pm
Quote (thundercock @ 20 Aug 2017 19:22)
You've become quite the troll lately. You'd better be careful though...you wouldn't want to have your employer know about posts like this.

njag would never.....
Aug 20 2017 12:29pm
Quote (thundercock @ Aug 20 2017 06:22pm)

I'm not trolling. And the fact that an aspect of history can be so stigmatized that you can't even discuss it is pretty damning in and of itself. You can get thrown in jail for questioning the "official narrative". Does that standard apply to anything else?

Don't think too much, guys. The thought police here is going to call your boss. XD
Gold: 12,730.67
Aug 20 2017 12:33pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Aug 20 2017 10:29am)
I'm not trolling. And the fact that an aspect of history can be so stigmatized that you can't even discuss it is pretty damning in and of itself. You can get thrown in jail for questioning the "official narrative". Does that standard apply to anything else?

Don't think too much, guys. The thought police here is going to call your boss. XD

If you're not trolling, then you're an idiot.
Gold: 83.30
Aug 20 2017 12:34pm
Quote (thundercock @ Aug 20 2017 06:33pm)

Was there a time when he wasn't an idiot? Honestly.
Aug 20 2017 12:35pm
Quote (thundercock @ Aug 20 2017 06:33pm)

Go cry me a river you big baby

Go watch that video. Did you know the Auschwitz swimming pool even had a diving board? Seems like a pretty cool place imo.

haha, do you think they took a dip in the pool before they hopped in the gas chamber? The gas chamber that had a wooden door! LOL And then all of the engineering genius of the Nazi's they couldn't find a better way to kill people than... zyklon B. LOL Seriously, the whole concept of the Holocaust is so fucking stupid.

Icemage: haha, nice.

But in all honesty, I am coming off a bit trolly. But watch this documentary ( which was made by a Jew ). What do you make of it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

I just can't see something like that and not have any doubts. The Holocaust that I was taught in school ( which for some reason my teacher made us watch Schilder's List which is a work of FICTION ) is not factually correct. It has been emotionally charged since the first time I was ever exposed to such a thing. And all of my points about Nazi Germany still stand regardless if the Holocaust happened or it did not.

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Aug 20 2017 12:42pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 20 2017 12:38pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Aug 20 2017 01:35pm)
Go cry me a river you big baby

Go watch that video. Did you know the Auschwitz swimming pool even had a diving board? Seems like a pretty cool place imo.

Call this ignorant fuck out on his bullshit. He doesn't have a goddamn clue. He doesn't give a shit if he espouses FALSE INFORMATION or not.

There he is!

How much intellectual integriety do you have?

There he is!

A LIAR! Someone who wants to spread LIES. And nonsense!

Not under the notion of coming to a closer truth through debate!

He wants to LIE and SPREAD LIES. To conquer your mind and make your minds SLAVES to his Nazi propaganda.

There he is.

A LIAR.

CALL HIM OUT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Don't let him get away with it.

How stupid can you be to not see this?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456727Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll