d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The President Has Said Many Times Before That We > Need To Call Out The Enemy By Their Name
Prev191011121335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Aug 15 2017 05:10pm
Quote (excellence @ Aug 15 2017 04:01pm)

and the President has condemned and disavowed these loathsome individuals or groups everytime the idiot lefties and media decide to give them a soapbox or pay attention to them.

this isn't a distortion of the standard anti-Trump #resist playbook:

no one supports him
he's incompetent
no hes an evil mastermind
collusion! russia!
taxes he didnt pay taxes!
hes a nazi!!
lol he is orange colored
bannon is actually president
#notmypresident

rinse and repeat

and 23 hours ago I was in this thread defending the president for finally condemning the enemy by its name.. but since then he has changed back to his original rhetoric, and the KKK has thanked him for it. I'm sorry, but I am not going to be okay with this, it is unacceptable.

Gold: 57.00
Aug 15 2017 05:13pm
Quote (TCassa89 @ 15 Aug 2017 19:10)
and 23 hours ago I was in this thread defending the president for finally condemning the enemy by its name.. but since then he has changed back to his original rhetoric, and the KKK has thanked him for it. I'm sorry, but I am not going to be okay with this, it is unacceptable.

did he retract his condemnation of the named groups and forces? he say "nah nvm that idiot in the car wasnt a horrible murderer"???

This post was edited by excellence on Aug 15 2017 05:13pm
Gold: 1.00
Aug 15 2017 05:19pm
Quote (excellence @ Aug 15 2017 04:13pm)
did he retract his condemnation of the named groups and forces? he say "nah nvm that idiot in the car wasnt a horrible murderer"???

Once again

Blame it all on whoever you like, but this is coming straight from the horse's mouth. The president went from condemning white supremacists to complaining that the media is focusing more on the side that took part in murdering innocent civilians instead of focusing on the side that did not. This is not an issue our leaders should be taking a neutral position on.
Gold: 57.00
Aug 15 2017 05:26pm
Quote (TCassa89 @ 15 Aug 2017 19:19)
Once again

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHTHGygVYAAuaB9.jpg

Blame it all on whoever you like, but this is coming straight from the horse's mouth. The president went from condemning white supremacists to complaining that the media is focusing more on the side that took part in murdering innocent civilians instead of focusing on the side that did not. This is not an issue our leaders should be taking a neutral position on.

so no, he didnt retract his condemnation of those groups and once again you are spamming david duke. maybe knock it off?
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 15 2017 05:27pm
The President has never said that he is behind the neo-nazis. They THINK he is, but they are idiots anyways.
There aren't anymore neo-nazis than there used to be, but they are NOISIER than they were before.

I assume this is because THEY have misinterpreted Trump's Travel Ban and his deportation of illegal aliens.

You can't blame Trump for a bunch of whackos who misinterpret things the President has done or tried to do. You and the media...should blame the whackos.

A lot of the problem is caused by Obama and his OFA group, who are spending all their time, inciting to riot....more or less.
Google Obama - OFA and do some reading. He is doing more now, than he ever did as president...and it's tearing this country apart.

Obama is no dummy. He knows that if he works quietly on the sidelines, he can continue his plan of slowly destroying the USA.

This isn't about Trump...this is about Obama...still.
Obama, our resident cancer. Don't let his intelligence fool you. He hasn't given up, and he doesn't have OUR best interests at heart.
He's pulling the wool over your eyes.

/e Btw I am racist...I hate assholes...w/e color they are.

This post was edited by Ghot on Aug 15 2017 05:35pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2017 05:35pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 15 2017 11:27pm)
The President has never said that he is behind the neo-nazis. They THINK he is, but they are idiots anyways.
There aren't anymore neo-nazis than there used to be, but they are NOISIER than they were before.

I assume this is because THEY have misinterpreted Trump's Travel Ban and his deportation of illegal aliens.

You can't blame Trump for a bunch of whackos who misinterpret things the President has done or tried to do. You and the media...should blame the whackos.

A lot of the problem is caused by Obama and his OFA group, who are spending all their time, inciting to riot....more or less.
Google Obama - OFA and do some reading. He is doing more now, than he ever did as president...and it's tearing this country apart.

Obama is no dummy. He knows that if he works quietly on the sidelines, he can continue his plan of slowly destroying the USA.

This isn't about Trump...this is about Obama...still. Obama, our resident cancer. Don't let his intelligence fool you. He hasn't given up, and he doesn't have OUR best interests at heart.
He's pulling the wool over your eyes.

What the hell are you even talking about?
Gold: 5.77
Aug 15 2017 05:45pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 15 2017 04:01pm)
The 140lb dude in black skinny jeans vs the obese, plastic shield wielding guy is my generation's great struggle against fascism. I'm sure if my WW2 vet grandfather was still alive he would find some amusement in that.

The average WW2 soldier was 150lbs. I think they'd more likely be making fun of the unheard-of-obese fucks who make up the Nazi Republican base these days.
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 15 2017 05:47pm
Quote (Interesting @ Aug 15 2017 07:35pm)
What the hell are you even talking about?

Well, I just hope you figure it out sooner, rather than later. I'm old...it doesn't really matter to me.
I'll be in the ground before the shit really hits the fan in the US.
Gold: 5.77
Aug 15 2017 05:49pm
“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” President Donald J. Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

Indefensible.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Aug 15 2017 05:49pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 15 2017 05:50pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Aug 15 2017 05:49pm)
“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” President Donald J. Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

If that isn't PotUS defending Nazis I don't know what is. This is indefinseible. It takes mental gymnastics to try and brush this away.

So he's defending Nazis by pointing out that some people aren't Nazis, while condemning Nazis?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011121335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll