d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > D2:R Hardcore Ladder 2022+ >
Service
> Bin Pk Service
Prev123
Closed New Topic
Gold: 1,562.00
May 9 2024 03:52am
Quote (Diabloooo69 @ May 9 2024 07:49pm)
<Must have been some b1tch mad that i actually have intelligence. several of u ngigas bass-ackwards backwardsly insult me saying "ok enough with the genius conversation"
you guys are half wit and it shows
ppl cant even talk in silent chaos games without u fckin cryin like the little b1tch n*gga u are

U were running ur OWN Chaos runs WITH BEERBO
and myself
and you DECIDE, that as you skip middle lane after killing Lord Seiss, WHILE THE WHOLE TEAM CLEARS 2nd lane, the next game ur tilted as i tele faster than u putting the tele at door 20 seconds before ur sorry 200 ping austrailian ass in america
stfu kid get bent

yes its annoying when someone teleports ahead of the group to scoop exp up solo, we had leechers in the game, FULL CLEAR, you made it messy.

if you dont like it, host your own games and run it your way, with your "friends"

This post was edited by InfiniteTsukuyomi on May 9 2024 03:53am
Gold: 14,763.00
May 9 2024 03:54am
Riveting read

Insert *michael jackson meme eating popcorn*
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 9 2024 03:54am
Quote (InfiniteTsukuyomi @ May 9 2024 02:52am)
yes its annoying when someone teleports ahead of the group to scoop exp up solo, we had leechers in the game, FULL CLEAR, you made it messy.

if you dont like it, host your own games and run it your way, with your "friends"

oh here comes the backwards insults out the side of ur mouth again
lmao
ITS A GAME, and u POWER trip. i didnt TP ahead, u skipped crowds and did not full claer, we full cleared as u rushed to pop seals
ur ego and competitiveness is showing again
i only made a tp and was clearing the tp. ur a sad sad little boy

Quote (Barricade @ May 9 2024 02:54am)
Riveting read

Insert *michael jackson meme eating popcorn*

you know whats riveting is how u pretend to be tough but u aint about sh1t
lol come to colorado kid

----------------------------
===============

I dont mean to shatter your intelligence and ego and maybe whatever else you hold dear, but I love visiting Platos Cave and chilling every now and again. It's fun hanging out with the clown inbred cesspool that I came from once upon a time.
Sorry that I talk so much in chat and your chief complaint is how much i type or teleport when theres a mute button
you claim im a child yet you say things like "no one likes you and you have no friends"
go try some psilocibin. might help your dry shallow perceptions. <- plural

--

Ill see your pussy ass in game soon dont worry. you can bring up shit on the internet all you want. i was just gonna leave it, log in, and play, but u wanna bring it to JSP and the internet to a crowd cause u need the attention. you sad little kids THRIVE off the attention. you thrive with ur monkey intelligence trying to project ur sad pathetic existence to others. There were bundles of ppl that enjoyed playing with me where we all laughed abgout the dumbest stoner shit. u love power tripping acting like i need ur chaos runs like there arent other chaos runs or baal runs. and u power trip thru here thinking i give a fuck about this or not. lol. Its a game my son. your crying only makes it sweeter. I log in everyday even if i die, i dont cry like u kids. i smoke too much weed for that

reply to loser beneath me:

Quote (InfiniteTsukuyomi @ May 9 2024 03:00am)
lol at the end of the day

1. you hostiled me
2. you died

I wont be commenting again, get well soon.

ohhh nooo
a hdin killed a sad windy druid

dont worry kid,

1. ill see you soon
2. i hope you enjoyed ur attention u pathetic little fck lol. u act like i cant bounce back to 90 in a heartbeat like i always do. clown.

This post was edited by Diabloooo69 on May 9 2024 04:03am
Gold: 1,562.00
May 9 2024 04:00am

1. you hostiled me
2. you died

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 9 2024 04:04am
Quote (InfiniteTsukuyomi @ May 9 2024 03:00am)

1. you hostiled me
2. you died

ohhh nooo

dont worry kid,

1. ill see you soon
2. i hope you enjoyed ur attention u pathetic little fck lol. u act like i cant bounce back to 90 in a heartbeat like i always do. clown.
3. dont worry, i got a lesson to teach you, and i will teach it, sorry that learning is so difficult for you. Cheers.

Special surprise:
4. i will never let ppl defame my character. Ur sad cause i called u what u are. and treated u how u act. it is what it is. I'll always tell the truth. even if u cant take it.

This post was edited by Diabloooo69 on May 9 2024 04:06am
Gold: 30,919.00
May 9 2024 04:07am
Quote (InfiniteTsukuyomi @ May 9 2024 12:00pm)

1. you hostiled me
2. you died

Quote (Diabloooo69 @ May 9 2024 12:04pm)
ohhh nooo

dont worry kid,

1. ill see you soon
3. dont worry, i got a lesson to teach you, and i will teach it, sorry that learning is so difficult for you. Cheers.

Special surprise:
4. i will never let ppl defame my character. Ur sad cause i called u what u are. and treated u how u act. it is what it is. I'll always tell the truth. even if u cant take it.

sum this up for us
this has anything to do with ops topic or u just randomly fought over some other stuff

and where is video
Gold: 7,126.00
May 9 2024 04:08am
Ohhhh my buddy Arcania will happy to see this forum thread :evil:
Go Back To D2:R Hardcore Ladder 2022+ Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic