d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Blog Rules & Basics!
Closed New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1.66
Trader: Trusted
Jul 5 2007 07:03pm
#1. What's a blog?

• A blog is an area to express your feelings. If you have an opinion that you want everyone to hear, or just want to write down some of your personal thoughts. Blogs also provide news on a particular subject that you may be interested in. It's more like an online diary.

#2. How do I blog?
  • You can't create a normal topic in this forum, you need to go to your d2jsp profile and click on the "Create new Blog" area in your profile. After you've done that just write down what's on your mind.

#3. How can I keep a successful blog?

#4. Blog rules:
  • First of all, ALL Forum Rules apply for this forum. Be sure to obey them.

• Don't make a blog to ask a question, or else it will be closed. If you have a question please post here: General Help.

• Don't post / post in a blog that has anything to do with: "rate my profile" or "rate my sig / ava" or "vouch me please" or "who's traded with me" or "donate fg please" or "i'm new / hi" crap like that, etc.

• Don't make any type of blog saying "i got scammed", please post in the Scammer Accusations.

• Don't ever make a blog that is insulting or degrading another member for any reason, you may be issued an official warning for this.

• Blogs open purely for spam will be closed and possibly warned/suspended when abused. Don't post in them!

• Links to other websites that contain binary files are not allowed, unless this site is a confirmed trusted site. Links to binary files that look suspicious or are Trojans/viruses will result in a permanent IP ban. Linking to such sites will result in an official warning and/or ban.

• Post must be on-topic. By on-topic we mean that the content is relevant for the forum it is posted in.

• Don't ever post in a spam / spamed topic. Those will get warned if we find lots of useless replies and possibly suspended. So stay away from them!

• Moderators keep the right to close blogs for any given reason. Don't PM them asking why you'll just be ignored.

#5. What now?

• Follow the rules and have fun and enjoy!
Banned
Gold: 253.20
Warn: 70%
Jul 5 2007 07:04pm
theres already a sticky on this

phail
Gold: Locked
Warn: 100%
Jul 5 2007 07:04pm
Or, you can read the stickies.
Banned
Gold: Locked