d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > Lost Password Faq
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 262.50
Jun 30 2007 04:54pm
Lost Password FAQ

I forgot my d2jsp account password! How do I recover it?
Step 1 - Log Out
Step 2 - Go to the Log In Page
Step 3 - Type in your username and hit "Log In"
Step 4 - In the "Help and Information" window on the right, click I forgot my password link.

Once you fill out the required information, you will be sent an email with a link provided. Click that link to reset your password.

I forgot my d2jsp forum gold password! How do I recover it?
Go to your Security Settings, located in your Gold Logs. Hit the link that says "Request Gold Password Reset".

I forgot the email I used to register my account with! What should I do?
This information is personal, and kept private to ensure the safety of the user. The admin will never disclose this information. If you forgot the email address you used to register your d2jsp account with, you're pretty much out of luck.

Out of luck?! So what should I do?
First of all, you should not rely on these methods given to you, these are luxuries given by the admin to help you in the event of a careless decision. ALWAYS keep your passwords and the email address you registered in your personal files, to avoid these problems. d2jsp is not responsible for any lost information, it's your job to keep track of your own passwords!

Well, I lost my email address, and forgot my passwords. Since I can't use my fg, I'm going to make a new account!
Making a new account will not help your situation, only hurt you. To keep this simple, DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT!
Read our policy on multiple accounts: http://www.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=wiki&s=3&p=forumrulesandpolicies
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll