d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Guide To Using The Market Place
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 20.31
May 27 2007 06:57am
Ladder Slasher has a very unique trading system, but once you use it a few times and become familiar with the rules of it, it's really quite simple. The Ladder Slasher trade system differs from the familiar system of Diablo 2 in several ways. You cannot select one particular person to trade with. You must instead use the Market Place, which is a complete diretory of all the items that are being traded throughout Ladder Slasher.

The Market Place is often used in conjunction with the Trade Hall. The Trade Hall is a subforum where you can list your items in the style of your own personal threads with titles and subtitles, much like the Diablo Trade Sections. Though the actual game features a trading system, the Trade Hall can be used to advertise your items so that prospective buyers can have a chance to bid for them, like an auction. The Trade Hall is especially helpful when you have numerous items to trade. Once you make a thread, and you feel that you're ready to trade your item, arrange with the top bidder to place the item on the Market Place. Once you've notified the person who has won, hopefully he or she will buy the item off of the Market Place, and you'll be given FG in the amount of what you chose to sell the item for. If a person retracts, you may need to lower the price back down to the highest offer from someone else. But enough about that, let's learn how to actually trade in the game. smile.gif

To trade your Items:
-Click on Enter the Market Place
-Click on Manage My Items
-Once this is done, on the left side of the screen, you will see your items as normal. On the right side, you'll see a list of items you've already placed for Trade.
-To place an item on the Market Place, click on the third arrow beside the desired item. (Not the + or -)
-On the popup box, make sure that the item in the popup box coincides with the item you wish to trade.
-Enter the price you wish to sell your item for
-Enter your d2jsp Gold Password
-Click "Sell Item"
-Then confirm your action by clicking "Put Item on Market"
-Your item is now for trade, and can be purchased by anyone. smile.gif

So, if I want to trade my armor with 50 Dexterity, I'll bring up the Market Place and do the following:
-Click on the arrow beside my armor
-Type in the amount I'd like to sell it for (in the popup box)
-Enter my Gold Password
-Confirm my price

-My item is now for trade and can be bought by anyone

To search the Market for Items:
-Click on Enter the Market Place
-Click on Perform Market Search
-There are three types of equipment in Ladder Slasher. Select between Weapon, Armor, or Charm
-You can narrow your search down by selecting level (or tier) requirements. The left box is the Minimum Level, and the right box is the Maximum Level.
-You can narrow your search by magical level. Use the drop down box if you wish to select between the number of mods on items you'd like to search by.
-You can narrow your search by desired cost of items. The left box is the Minimum amount of FG you wish to spend, the right box is the Maximum amount of FG.
-You can narrow your search by what types of mods you'd like to have on your items. To do this, click on one (or more) of the boxs, then enter a quantity of which you'd like to search for, then use the drop down box to select a mod you'd like to have on your item.

So, if I want to search for an armor with 50 Dexterity for my robe, I'll bring up the Market Place and do the following:
-Type in the level restrictions I have
-Type in the amount I'd like to spend (between the least I'll spend and most I'll spend)
-Click the box, type in an amount of Dexterity I'd like to have on my armor
-Make sure to use the drop down box and select "Dexterity"
-Click "Perform Market Search"

-The market now displays what items are for trade based on the requirements and restrictions you have chosen.

Things To Remember
-There is a fee for placing items on the Market Place. Make sure you have the appropriate FG amount before attempting to place an item on the Market Place, or it will not work. It costs 5% of the sale price to list an item. If you place the item for more than 20fg, you have to prepay the fee.
-Anything is fair game on the Market Place. If you place an item on the Market Place as a way for clearing yourself space in your inventory, just remember, someone can buy it!
-You have a limited amount of items you can place on the Market at any one time. The maximum number of items that can be placed is 10.
-Items are returned to you after a certain number of days.
-You must wait 24 hours before removing an item from the Market Place.
-You cannot increase the amount an item can be sold for after you place it on the Market Place, you may only decrease the amount.
-You must wait 3 hours to modify the price of an item you placed on the market.
-To increase the amount of an item, you must wait 24 hours to remove it. Then, you must put it back up for the new price.
-You may, at any time, discard an item completely from the market. This will permanently delete it.
-Non-magical items cannot be sold. Items must have mod quantifiers such as: Magical, Rare, Mystical, etc.
-Example: "Mythical Rusted Dagger" may be traded. "Rusted Dagger" cannot be traded.

Some of this information can be found here.

Happy Trading smile.gif

This post was edited by JayKwik on May 27 2007 07:09am
Gold: 6.48
May 27 2007 07:00am
CG bro its very useful for guys that start ls smile.gif
Gold: 262.50
May 27 2007 07:16am
very nice jay smile.gif good job
Gold: 20.31
May 27 2007 07:18am
Quote (hedonism @ Sun, May 27 2007, 09:16am)
very nice jay smile.gif good job

Thank you. Can you add it to your sticky? smile.gif
Gold: 4,204.44
May 27 2007 07:34am
haha, xfer is seeking for this one.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 27 2007 07:49am
Nice Guide. It does explain some of the mysteries of using the Market Place
Gold: 709.63
May 27 2007 09:47pm
bery nice
this should make it easier for everyone
Gold: 666.57
May 27 2007 09:50pm
yes here. very helpful happy.gif
Gold: 26,877.29
Trader: Trusted
May 28 2007 04:14am
Quote (ryhn @ Sun, May 27 2007, 09:34pm)
haha, xfer is seeking for this one.

Exactly. Nice guide =)
Gold: 46.74
May 29 2007 02:12am
This is a good guid to those who aren't familiar with the markeplace i would recommend reading this!!
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll