d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets > Neopets Mediations: Mediator Availability List > Check here if you need a mediator!
Closed New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 262.50
May 19 2007 04:10pm
Hi everyone, This is the Neopets mediator thread. If you are Trusted or a Mediator and would like to help, please PM me to open this so you can post here.

Please do not PM me for Neopets mediation unless nobody else is online. I do not have time for these much anymore.

This is how the mediations will be done:

1. The buyer sends me the forum gold

2. The buyer puts up a junk item for trade.

3. The buyer sends the link to the trade to me. When the mediator confirms, the seller will buy the junk item for the amount of NP that they agreed to.
One trade can only cover 800,000 NP, so if you want to trade more this will have to be done enough times to get the buyer the NP.

4. When the link to the trade disappears, the mediator will know the transaction is complete. They will need confirmation from both traders that everything went smoothly before they send the forum gold.

What you should include when you PM a mediator for a mediation:

-the thread to where the deal was made
-what the deal is
-your profile link
-a link to the user's profile with whom you are trading

Because Neopets are so unlike Diablo II where a mediator can keep both players updated on the current status during a trade in-game, I would prefer that you have a common Instant Messaging program between eachother(AIM, MSN, Skype). This way, the mediator can keep both of you informed on how they am doing at the moment (waiting for trades or whatever). When you PM a mediator to request a Mediation, please also PM him/her your screename(s).

Happy Trading!

This post was edited by hedonism on Aug 11 2008 05:13pm
Jun 17 2007 09:13am
Inappropriate Post Content
Aug 11 2008 05:10pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
Closed New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll