d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > 1.11b Chaosadin Guide > Optimized For Chaos
12312Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 526.01
Apr 14 2007 03:02pm
1.11b Chaosadin Guide
Optimal Build For Chaosing
Created By BTK-

Introduction
This build is the optimal build for completing the chaos sanctuary in the fastest and most efficient manner. In this guide, gear, stat allocation, skill allocation, and tips and techniques will be discussed. This guide is the official Chaosadin guide used in Op ggChaos and the build was created by me (BTK-)

Common Terms
Hammering = Act of Repeatedly Casting Hammers
Sanctuary = Chaos Sanctuary
Sanc = Sanctuary
Hoto = Heart of the Oak Runeword
CoH = Chains of Honor Runeword
FCR = Faster Cast Rate
FHR = Faster Hit Recovery
ED = Enhanced Defense
Mara = Mara’s Kaleidoscope
BC = Battle Command
BO = Battle Orders
Pcomb = Paladin Combat Grand Charms
Merc = Mercenary
Tele = Teleport
Conc = Concentrate
FC = Far Cast
FCer = Far Caster or a Zon that uses Far Cast
Bowa = Bowazon
FoH = Fist of Heavens
FoHer = Fist of Heavenser or a Paladin That Uses Fist of Heavens
V/T = Vindicator/Templar or Smite/Foh
PK = Player Kill
PKer = Player Killer
TP = Town Portal
TPPK = Town Portal Player Kill
FB = Fireball or Firebolt
Blizz = Blizzard
Blizzing = Blizzarding or Using Blizzard repeatedly
Teleing = Teleporting
Ele = Elemental Usually in Reference To A Wind Druid
Nado = Tornado
ASAP = As Soon As Possible
Skeles = Skeletons
WCry = War Cry
WW = Whirlwind
Baba = Barbarian
XP = Expierience
Juv = Full Rejuvenation Potion, usually Juv implies the act of using one
Lord = A Special Monster that shares its abilites with all other monsters around it
'Host = The group of monsters that gain the same abilities as their Lord
Eth = Ethereal
PM = Private Message

Gear
This will cover the gear in rich, normal, and poor options.

Weapon
Rich = 40% Resists Hoto Preferably in a Flail
Normal = Any% Resists Hoto
Poor = 30% Resists Hoto or Wizard Spike

Armor
Rich = Breastplate, Lightplate, Mageplate, or Ringmail Enigma with 15%ED Superior Mod, and a +775 defense roll
Normal = Breastplate, Lightplate, Mageplate, or Ringmail Enigma with Any %ED or None, and any +defense roll
Poor = Enigma is required, you will need to spend the money for this, 3os Breastplates can be shopped, and you will just have to MF or buy the highrunes

Shield
Rich = Sacred Targe Paladin Spirit, With a +45 Resists Base, and a 35% FCR/100++Mana/8+ Magic Absorb roll
Normal = Any Paladin Shield Spirit, With as close to +45 Resists Base, and has a +35%FCR roll
Poor = Any Paladin Shield Spirit, With little or no base resists, but it needs at least a +35%FCR roll

Helmet
Rich = 141 Defense Ber'd Shako
Normal = Any Defense Ber'd Shako
Poor = Any Defense, Perfect Topaz'd Shako

Belt
Rich = 120%ED Arach
Normal = Any %ED Arach
Poor = Any %ED Arach, another crucial piece, I find arachs often in chaos, at least two a week, spend the money

Gloves
Rich = Trang Oul's Bracers
Normal = Trang Oul's Bracers
Poor = Trang Oul's Bracers

Boots
Rich = 20%ED Hotspurs
Normal = Any %ED Hotspurs
Poor = Any %ED Hotspurs

Amulet
Rich = 30% Resists Mara's
Normal = 25+% Resists Mara's
Poor = Any% Resists Mara's

Ring 1
Rich = Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band 5% Life Leech
Normal = Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band Any% Life Leech
Poor = Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band Any% Life Leech

Ring 2
Rich = 10% FCR, 15++ Dexterity, +Life, +Resistances
Normal = 10% FCR, +Resistances, +Dexterity or just 10% FCR with +Resistances
Poor = 10%FCR Magical Ring

Weapon Switch
Rich = +6 Battle Command, +6 Battle Orders Call To Arms Flail, Crystal Sword, or Low Require Weapon
Normal = +Any Battle Command, As Close To +6 Battle Orders, Call To Arms Flail, Crystal Sword, or Low Require Weapon
Poor = Any + Battle Command, Any + Battle Orders Call To Arms Flail, Crystal Sword, or Low Require Weapon

Shield Switch
Rich = Sacred Targe Paladin Spirit, With a +45 Resists Base, and a 35% FCR/100++Mana/8+ Magic Absorb roll (for show)
Normal = Any + 2 Skills Low Require Spirit
Poor = Lidless Wall Grim Shield

Torch
Rich = +20/+20 Paladin
Normal = +15/+15 Paladin
Poor = Any +/+ Paladin

Annihilus
Rich = +20/+20/+10
Normal = +15/+15/+8
Poor = Any +/+/+

Grand Charms
Rich = 3x Paladin Combat FHRs and One +40 Life Paladin Combat
Normal = 3x Paladin Combat FHRs and One + Life Paladin or Plain Paladin Combat
Poor = 4x Plain Paladin Combats

Small Charms
Rich = 1x 20/11 Fire Resist, 1x 20/11 Poison Resist, 1x 20/11 Lightning Resist, 2x 20 Life or 2x 20 Life/+5 All Resistances Scs
Normal = 1x Closest To 20 Life/Enough +Fire To Get Max Resist In Hell, 1x Closest To 20 Life/Enough +Light To Get Max Resist In Hell, 1x Closest To 20 Life/Enough +Poison To Get Max Resist In Hell, 2x Plain 20 Life
Poor = 5x Closest To +20 Life As Possible

Notes On Gear
By Using the Rich or Normal Options:

1) This build achieves the 125% FCR Breakpoint for Paladins
2) With the FHR Pcombs you achieve the +86% FHR Breakpoint for Paladins
3) 90% Fire (owns venoms breath)/75% Cold/75% Light/75% Poison Resists in Hell
4) 26% Damage Reduction
5) 50% Block
6) Roughly 3.5k-4k Life (Great for only 5x + Life Scs + 50% Block)

Mercenary
I have found two options to be the best for a mercenary in chaos, either the Act 1 Rogue or Act 3 Sorcerer mercenary. I personally chose the Act 1 Rogue but it is really a matter of preference. Remember, hiring your Mercenary at a low level and leveling him makes him stronger than just hiring him at a higher level.

Act 1 Mercenary Gear

The Act 1 Mercenary can provide a holy freeze aura to make monsters much more hittable with tele/hammer. Along with the immunity to Iron Maiden and the ability to kill pesky storm casters who wander out of hammer range across the lava openings in the chaos sanctuary. You can find this Mercenary in Act 1 Hell Mode from Kashya, get Cold Arrow.

Weapon
‘Ice’ Runeword in a Crusader Bow or Hydra Bow

Armor
‘CoH’ Runeword in a Dusk Shroud, Gothic Plate or Similar Armor

Helmet
Andariel’s Visage, Eth Preferably, Socketed With A Ral Rune

Act 3 Mercenary Gear

The Act 3 Mercenary can provide a glacial spike spell that will freeze enemies, he also can provide a knockback aura, and can very easily survive in the chaos. He also can kill Stormcasters hovering over the lava. You can find this Mercenary in Act 3 Hell Mode from Asheera.

Weapon
Azurewrath Phase Blade
‘Lawbringer’ Runeword in a low require sword

Armor
Guardian Angel Preferably Eth and socketed with an ‘Um’ rune or ‘Ber’ rune

Helmet
Kira’s Guardian socketed with an ‘Um’ rune

Shield
Stormshield Monarch socketed with a ‘Ber’ Rune

Stat Allocation

Strength
Only enough to wear gear, I didn’t have to use any Strength at all

Dexterity
Pump enough into this to achieve 50% block with holy shield on

Vitality
The rest of your stat points can be allocated here

Energy
Absolutely nothing goes into here

Skill Allocation

Your skills should be Allocated as follows

20 Blessed Hammer
1 Holy Shield
20 Concentration
1 Redemption
20 Blessed Aim
20 Vigor
19 Holy Shield

I do not have a guide for allocating these skills level by level as usually you will wait till level 75 or level 80 before allocating your skill points. Also from ggChaosing you will not be trying to go level by level so I have not included it in this guide.

Hotkeys and Techniques

If you hit Esc and go to Options and Configure Controls you will see a list of current hotkeys. Scroll down to the point where you see Skill 1, Skill 2, etc. and click on the F1 key, by doing so it will highlight it and it will start flashing, then by simply pressing another key, your Skill 1 will be set to that key.

Hotkeys should be logically placed, you do not want your hotkeys as F1, F2, F3, and up unless you are trying to give yourself a hard time. A logical set-up would be to place them near buttons that you will need to use. During the Chaos, you will need to be able to quickly and repeatedly access the Alt button to be able to check drops. Also you will need to be able to access the shift button. The shift button will make it so you will hammer wherever you are. So buttons that are close to both of these buttons are A, Z, S, X, D, C, F, V, Q, W and E. My set-up is as follows.

Skill 1 = A which is set to Blessed Hammer on Left Click

Skill 2 = Z which is set to Concentrate on Right Click

Skill 3 = S which is set to Charge on Left Click

Skill 4 = X which is set to Vigor on Right Click

Skill 5 = D which is set to Teleport on Right Click

Skill 6 = C which is set to Redemption on Right Click

Skill 7 = F which is set to Battle Command on Right Click

Skill 8 = V which is set to Battle Orders on Right Click

Using these hotkeys takes away A for attributes or C for character screen, instead I have this set to ‘R’ for Cha’r’ or Sc’r’een, sometimes I set it to ‘U’ because ‘U’ is right next to ‘I’ which is Inventory. Also if you use Q or W (which I only use for dueling purposes) you will need to switch Quest Log to another key, I chose ‘L’ for ‘L’og and I set weapon switch to ‘E’ just because it allows me to switch from Weapon Switch To F and V keys easily for boing.

Now, I will attempt to explain how to use these hotkeys. As you will notice the hotkeys are paired, AZ = Hammer and Conc, SX = Charge and Vigor, FV = BC and BO, with D and C being Exceptions in this case. If you place your left pinky or baby finger on Shift along with your ring finger then put your middle finger on the ‘A’ Key and your Index finger on the ‘Z’ Key you will notice your thumb naturally falls on Alt, a pretty good setup for holding shift/alt easily and switching to hammer/conc skills. Next, if you would like to switch to Charge and Vigor, simply transition both fingers over one key to the left and you can easily switch to Charge and Vigor. Note that you can still charge while holding shift, so I often hold shift while charging too so I don’t move when I don’t want to. Next, if you then bring your index finger up to the ‘D’ Key, you can switch to teleport, and then by moving it back to ‘Z’ you can easily transition from tele to conc when your fighting monsters. So what I commonly will do in the chaos is just teleport on the first monster, by hitting ‘D’ and then right clicking with name lock and then mid-tele I will switch back to concentrate so that when I finish the teleport I can easily just left click and I will hit my intended target, while the first monster is being killed, and monsters around him will also be attracted to me. So if I keep hammering I will eventually kill all monsters around me. However sometimes they stand in a blind spot of our hammer field, or I just want to reposition myself, so I simply click ‘D’ teleport to the area of my choosing and switch back to conc and continue hammering. Also sometimes the monster that use to be closest to me and the leechers will change, because one monster decides I’m going for the low levels instead of that Optimal Chaosing Build Hammerdin so he will go around you and try to get to the leechers. This means you need to quickly, (and usually because the monster is moving downwards you can’t namelock, so you must tele in front of them monster) tele and switch back to conc and kill the monster. Then, once you kill a pack of monsters, or are on low mana or health, simply hit the ‘C’ button, wait a few seconds and your mana and health orbs will be 100% or almost 100% full to continue chaosing.

Now you may be wondering, we have almost completely neglected the ‘S’ and ‘X’ keys. What is their use for the chaos? Well, in between branches of the chaos sanctuary, the slow running leechers take awhile to traverse the sanctuary, so by switching to ‘S’ and ‘X’ you can charge alongside or by lifting shift simply run along side of them and give them vigor to quickly move across the sanctuary. Also, and albeit this is a Chaosing guide, there is such thing as a Chaos PKer, this is a person who for some unknown reason decides to come into your game and hostile the entire party, and then precede to attempt to PK the whole party. Now, when you are dueling these Chaos PKers, a handy tool is charge, with charge you can do a thing called Desynching, this is where you are going so fast that the transmitting of information between the computers is not going fast enough to tell the opponents computer your exact location, so you are a lot of the time 1 to 2 screens ahead of where you appear on another computer screen. This will allow you to get in name locking range of the PKer to tele then switch to conc and hammer them, or be able to charge right up next to them and hammer a few times. Alternatively, it can be used as a defensive solution, by charging away from them and hammering, they will try to tele near where you appear and attack you, except by then you are long gone, their attack will miss, and you have a couple hammers flying around ready to hit them.

Tips and Tricks
Compiled List of Tips and Tricks in the Chaos.

- Always keep leechers behind you, don't allow them to herd
- Always hold Shift, this will ensure you don't run when you don't want too
- On the Lord De Seis Seal, Always tele under them and start to hammer, the Doom Knights will run into the hammers and die before they can do damage
- Never tele into the pack of Lord De Seis Monsters
- Keep in the back of your head, you ARE mortal and CAN die
- The beginning of the Chaos usually yields 600k-800k Expierience at levels 90+ , Do Not Skip it By Teleing To The Front Of The Chaos
- Always try to be below the monsters so they can keep running into your hammers
- Watch out for the Venom Lord Seal, Sometimes The Infector of Souls will have Conviction, which will kill you very quickly
- If the Venom Lord Seal Is Your Last Seal, hit the seal that produces the Lord's first, otherwise right when you kill The Infector, all other monsters die and you lose out on XP
- Other High Levels will think they have the right to take drops, at the start of the chaos politely remind them all drops are yours and they don't like it, leave
- By Top 2ing Diablo, or just leaving the party when you kill Diablo, you gain an extra +300K Expierience
- Politely ask sorceresses who are strong enough if they will Static Diablo so you can kill him faster, remind them all drops would still be yours
- After killing a pack of monsters, quickly switch to Redemption to gain back all health and mana lost
- Be wary of just teleing into packs of monsters, if they are strong enough, and there is a Lord giving abilities to its 'host, especially Mana Burn, you can die quickly
- If you tele into a pack of monsters with mana burn, switch to tele, and quickly juv and tele out before they mana burn you again

A Quick Guide on Common Chaos PKers

Sorceress

FB – These will try to spam fireballs at you, with our massive fire resists simply charging near them and namelock teleing onto them and launching a few hammers will finish up the job*

Orb – These will try and spam Frozen Orb at you, this spell has a lot of range, so be very careful, and Orbers tend to be defensive, I highly recommend charging away from her and hammering or trying to get her near a pack of monsters so she will go in FHR lock and her orb will be tanked by the monsters and hopefully not you

Blizz – These will try and hit you with a powerful spell called Blizzard, simply charge away from them, or when they stop to try and namelock blizz you, tele on top of them and launch a few hammers. If they are being defensive and blizzing on themselves, simply continue chaosing or charge around them so they will go offensive*

Lightning – These will try and hit you with a long range spell called Lightning, charging near them and namelock teleing onto them and launching a few hammers should do the trick

Paladin

Foher – Fohers will try and charge near you and hit you with Foh, I recommend just teleing on them as fast as possible and killing them

Smiter – this is a joke, if a smiter tries to PK you, just spam hammers around him or tele on top of him, if he is good just defensively charge away and spam hammers

Hammerdin – if another hdin tries to PK you, just charge around and spam hammers, and if he is standing in one spot and hammering then just tele into the blind spot and hammer a few times

V/T – highly doubt one will try to PK you, usually V/T’s have better things to do, plus not a lot of mana to PK with. I recommend not namelocking, but teleing very close to him or charging very close to him and hammering, try to dispatch him as quickly as possible because of his FoH

Druid

Ele – An ele druid or windy druid will just try and namelock tele and nado you, simply play defensive and spam hammers awaiting the moment when they try to namelock tele on top of you, if you have enough hammers being spammed in your general area the druid will lose all his summons and a few more hammers will finish him off, if not tele away immediately and spam hammers again*

Amazon

Fc – if an fcer tries to PK you, just try and namelock tele and kill them ASAP, or she will kill you very quickly

Bowa – I highly doubt this will happen, but nonetheless if this does happen, just tele on top of her quickly, you can use monsters to tank arrows*

Necromancer

Summoner – Using your killed corpses, they will summon a ton of skeles and try to PK you, if a summonamancer comes into your game trying to PK you, just leave and tell everyone new game, they will lose all their summons and have to repeat the process, they will eventually get bored after you leaving every time they come to PK you

Poison Nova – just tele on top of them and dispatch of them quickly, you can use cleansing to take away the poison and reduce the damage it deals

Boner – Again try to tele on top of them, they will bone prison you so its not a good idea to charge, you can use monsters to tank their spammed bone spirits*

Assassin

Trapper – will lay traps near you trying to kill you, when she tries to re-lay her traps, pounce on her and spam hammers, if she defensively lays traps around her, just continue with the chaos, she will try and go offensive sooner or later

WW sin – highly unlikely, yet, just spam hammers around yourself and then tele on top of her when she tries to re-lay her traps

Barbarian

WW baba – simply spam hammers around yourself, I highly doubt a barb will try and PK you

WCry Baba – a joke again, spam hammers around yourself or just tele on top of him, he will never out tank you

*these specific characters can TPPK, or spam their spell at where your standing, and then by use of a program or skill, will very quickly make a TP back to town and host the party, this will result in all the spells that he was spamming in your direction to start to hurt you, and you usually don’t react fast enough and die, its pretty obvious to spot once your aware of it though.

Corrections
If you do find any spelling errors, mistakes, information, or Common Terms that I have missed, please PM me or post here and let me know so I can edit it in.

Credits, Rights, And Other Info
If you would like to use this guide, it must include all sections of the guide, and I must have prior knowledge and consent to where you are posting it.

This guide could not have been possible without help from Walk (OUT-RANK) and Glint, along with a few other hammerdins who have helped me along the way. Also thanks to ggChaos for inspiring me to create the guide.

The guide in its total essence was created and written by Me, Ryan (ryancastner@msn.com), BTK- @d2jsp BTK- @ggchaos.com and BTK @diablo2.com

If you thought this build was interesting, or would like to thank us, or maybe are interested in running for us, please visit www.ggchaos.com for more information.
Gold: 8.37
Warn: 100%
Apr 14 2007 03:10pm
looks weak. pvm hammerdin with pvp strategies ^__^

also, point in having 5% leech bk ring? most of your gear choices is garbage.
Gold: 526.01
Apr 14 2007 03:21pm
Quote (The Rain @ Sat, Apr 14 2007, 04:10pm)

its not "weak" its a very good chaoser, i use it myself and i can run 3-4 mins a run easily. the pvp strategies, if you read it, which i doubt you did, are for when Chaos PKers try to come in and PK the game.

Why have a +5% leech bk ring? well theres a little thing called showing off, when you run godly runs, and then some kid asks to see your gear and you show him all these godly perfect items he goes wow, if you show him the same gear without perfect effect and such, the effect isn't as dazzling, please explain how the gear choices are garbage, its for PVM not for PvP nerds, and its for non TMC users.

I would request only users who have expierience doing chaos runs post here, because otherwise you have no clue what your talking about because you have never run chaoses, my track record for the last 2 weeks of chaoses is 275 runs, and in my lifetime its been over 1,000 I have a level 95 paladin, a level 93 paladin, and a level 94 paladin all from pure chaosing 1-their current level.

This post was edited by BTK- on Apr 14 2007 03:21pm
Gold: 5,179.60
Apr 14 2007 03:26pm
my multi-purpose hammrdin (chaos, baal, pvp, rushing)

has/does-
35% block
11k hammers
3.5k life
900 mana i think
ice bow merc, fort, andys

gear-
wizzy (hel'd)
hoz (berd)
dual soj
chamed shako
25 maras
arachs
treks
magefists
mp nigma
torch
anni
no pcombs
2 bo cta made in a scepter with + meditation (for multiple purposes, some not concering chaos runs) / spirit switch

some things i'd like to mention (these are just what i do for my own build and chaos runs)

Teleport to the area below star, in the directin of entrance. teleing into the star allows a lot of strays to come. clear out that area and then tp.

doing this saves a multitude of time from the front area, and the time saved you will recover that and MORE exp by being able to do more games in less time.

average kill-all game (8 players) 2-3:30 minutes

average "rush-style" game (8 players) 1:30 minutes

potions-
half super mana, half super health. if i get mana burned, i can super mana pot, which will still heal mana if it get mana burned while its still going up. rejuvs in inv for emergencies only

pvp strats-
charge, hammer, charge hammer, if u catch them off guard tele and hammer.

maybe i could write my own guide =/

IMO-> Clan Caox > op ggchaos

and i feel i am a sufficient chaoser and i have some of the cheapest gear

This post was edited by xIcedShardx on Apr 14 2007 03:30pm
Gold: 8.37
Warn: 100%
Apr 14 2007 03:31pm
Quote (BTK- @ Sun, 15 Apr 2007, 00:21)
Quote (The Rain @ Sat, Apr 14 2007, 04:10pm)

its not "weak" its a very good chaoser, i use it myself and i can run 3-4 mins a run easily. the pvp strategies, if you read it, which i doubt you did, are for when Chaos PKers try to come in and PK the game.

Why have a +5% leech bk ring? well theres a little thing called showing off, when you run godly runs, and then some kid asks to see your gear and you show him all these godly perfect items he goes wow, if you show him the same gear without perfect effect and such, the effect isn't as dazzling, please explain how the gear choices are garbage, its for PVM not for PvP nerds, and its for non TMC users.

I would request only users who have expierience doing chaos runs post here, because otherwise you have no clue what your talking about because you have never run chaoses, my track record for the last 2 weeks of chaoses is 275 runs, and in my lifetime its been over 1,000 I have a level 95 paladin, a level 93 paladin, and a level 94 paladin all from pure chaosing 1-their current level.

wizz, spirit, coa, 10 fcr amu, trangs, hots, dungos, fc ring and raven owns your pathetic build.

why have perfect items? they have no impact whatsoever in how good you play. they only cost around 3 times more and with those funds you could make a real character.

if some newb asks to see your items, he'd probably be stunned by just seeing enigma.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 90%
Apr 14 2007 03:33pm
Quote (BTK- @ Sat, Apr 14 2007, 09:21pm)

Why have a +5% leech bk ring? well theres a little thing called showing off

lol fag
Apr 14 2007 03:35pm

(hammers is always on right click, and when i charge its ithout conc as it is on right click)
All hotkeys on rigth click

a-conc
s-hoyl shield
d-charge
e-tele
q-vigor
v-cleansing
f-redempt
r-holy freeze
f1-bc
f2-bo
f3-convict (team duels)
f4-salv (team duels, setting up uber lvling)
f5-meditation from scep

If sum1 needs to see my gear i say (this hasnt ever happened tho) - "its just shako enigma hoz (and i say other gear). "

anyways i have one of the godliest chaoses on east lad sc. but thats just what i think and so do all the two hundred and fifty leechers that DO remember me

This post was edited by xIcedShardx on Apr 14 2007 03:37pm
Gold: 3,240.00
Apr 14 2007 03:42pm
That's a horrible build lol.

Wizzy (Gives massive res/mana/fcr), ST Pheonix (Gives +max fire/light res, life, redemption aura, res, max block), CoA Ber Ber (fhr and dr needed for de seis), Nigma, Hotspurs (fire res and max), Arach, Magefist (don't need trangs there's nothing cold there that's gonna hurt you), Soj/Soj (need the mana not any life), Maras.

Merc: Azurewrath with 15 ias/15 red jewel, Kiras Ber, Guardian Angel Um, Stormshield -15 req/15 res

This is the build I used to self chaos for my 99.
Apr 14 2007 03:44pm
Quote (PoweredDeath @ Sat, Apr 14 2007, 05:42pm)
That's a horrible build lol.

Wizzy (Gives massive res/mana/fcr), ST Pheonix (Gives +max fire/light res, life, redemption aura, res, max block), CoA Ber Ber (fhr and dr needed for de seis), Nigma, Hotspurs (fire res and max), Arach, Magefist (don't need trangs there's nothing cold there that's gonna hurt you), Soj/Soj (need the mana not any life), Maras.

Merc: Azurewrath with 15 ias/15 red jewel, Kiras Ber, Guardian Angel Um, Stormshield -15 req/15 res

This is the build I used to self chaos for my 99.

you've got sumthin there. mines a cheaper build that just requires a little more hotkey skills (to add redempt)

This post was edited by xIcedShardx on Apr 14 2007 03:44pm
Gold: 747.80
Apr 14 2007 03:48pm
20 Blessed Hammer
1 Holy Shield
20 Concentration
1 Redemption
20 Blessed Aim
20 Vigor
19 Holy Shield

you have wrote

1 holy shield and 19 holy shield?