d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > 1.11b Paladin Hammerdin Pvm Guide > by eGc-Crusader
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.01
Sep 27 2006 04:19am
Welcome to 1.11b Paladin Hammerdin Pvm Guide

Usefull Items For Ladder Area

Armor :Runeword-->Enigma(Jah-Ith-Ber). Suggested Armors to Create Enigma: Mage Plate(Mp)/ Dusk Shroud (Ds)/ Archon Plate (Ap):Base Defence on that armors(no ed)icon_pointr.gif from 24x untill 4xx. Uses Of Enigma +1 Teleport Skill ( sorceres skill ),+strenght ( higher LvL, Higher strenght), Damage Reduction,+ magic find,+2 to Character Skills,+45 % faster run walk,+750-775 defence(only added the most usefull stats of the items).

Weapon Hand #1 :Runeword-->Heart Of The Oak(Vex is the leading Rune). Suggested Weapons to create Heart Of The Oak(H.o.t.o.): Flail (No.of sockets (4)).(also can use it on etheral Form).Uses Of H.o.t.o. :+45 faster cast rate( recomented for caster characters ).+30-40 resists( if the resists are higher than 30, then the value Of The runeword get higher).(Also you can summon an Oak( druid skill ).(usefull because gives more life).

Weapon Hand #2 :Runeword-->Call to Arms(Ohm and Mal is the leading Runes).(No.Of sockets #5). Suggested Weapons to create The Call to Arms(C.T.A):Flail(#5 sockets), or Crystal Sword (c.s)(#5 sockets).(Also you can created on etheral Form of those weapons)(higher price on etheral form).Uses Of C.t.a. :from 1 until 6 batlle order(b.o), from 1 until 6 battle Commant, From 1 untill 4 Battle Cry,(The higher Stats Of The weapon, The higher Price Of it).(Only added The uses Of this Weapon).

Shield Hand #1 :Unique Item-->Herald Of zakarum,(Gilded Shield ( it can been upgraded ). Base Defence 4xx-5xx ( higher ed -higher price-Higher defence ).
Uses Of Herald Of zakarum +2 Paladin Skills +2 combat Skills ( Paladin Skills ),
+30% chance to block + 30% faster block rate, + 20% bonus to attack Rating, +20 strengh + 20 vitality + 4x-6x to all resistances ( umed-perfect diamond ).

Shield Hand #2 :Runeword -->Spirit, Suggested Sheields to Create Spirit Shield ( Monarch, and paladin Shields ).Uses Of Spirit Shield +2 t all skills, +25-25 % faster cast rate + 55% Faster Hit Recovery, + 2x vitality + 9x-10x mana ( only the most usefull stats will be added of this item into Paladin Area )

Edit: There are some combinations you can use that four items-->Hoto with Herald, CtA with Spirit.

Helm :Unique Item-->Harlequin Crest ( type : Shako ) Uses Of Harlequin Crest +2 to all skills + 2 to all attributes +1xx life / +1xx mana ( lvl requirment for max life/mana ).+ 10% Damage Reduction + 50 % magic Find.

Amulet :Unique-->No.1 Maras/ No.2 Seraphs Hymn Uses Of Maras Calidoscope and Seraphs Hymn No.1--> (Shortcut: Maras) : +2 to all skills +2x-3x too all resistances. Seraph Hymn +2 to paladin skills +1 to deffencive auras ( Paladin skill ).

Belt :Unique-->Arachind Mesh ( Type:Spiderweb Sash ).Uses Of Arachnid Mesh +1 to all skills + 20% faster cast rate +10% slow target + 5% increase maximum mana( only the usefull stats added of this item ).

Rings :Unique-->Raven Frost Uses For: 1xx-2xx attack rating/ 20% cold absorb / cannot be frozen /15-45 cold damage / +1x-2x dexterity.
Ring No.2 :Unique--> Bul Kathos Uses For: +1 to all skills +4x life + stolen life per hit./ Ring No.3 On this option you can use a caster ring ( because of random stats i will publish some of them, this ring could be rare or crafted )icon_pointr.gif +10% faster cast rate/ +life + mana + attributes ( random choice ) + resistance ( random choice ).

Gloves :Unique-->Magefist-->+20 % faster cast rate/ + 25 % mana reganaration / +1 to fire skills ( sorceres skill ) + 10 def. base def 14-24.

Boots :Unique-->War Traveler(base def 3x-4x)varies 13x-14x).Uses Of War Traveler +25% faster run walk +10 strenght + 10 vitality + 30-50% magic find.

Skills and Stats on Hammerdin

Skill Tree for maximum damage

Follow this instructions for skill tree for maximum damage.

Blessed Hammer--> lvl 20 at least ( without plush skills of the items ).

Concetration ( Aura )icon_pointr.gif lvl 20 ( without plush skills of the items ).

Bonus for increasing damage of blessed hammer

Blessed Aim No.1 ( Aura )icon_pointr.gif lvl 20 for dmg ( increasing by 14% per lvl )

Vigor No.2 ( Aura )icon_pointr.gif Here is several options, you can reach untill lvl 10-15, the damage will be enough with items help ( 12-18 k dmg ).

Defence Section

Holy Shield( combat skill )icon_pointr.gif lvl 10++, you will have already maximum block from the items.

Resists Auras ( auras )icon_pointr.gif can help you adn your party vs caster monsters. ( info: more than 10 lvl per one aura is 5% more resist. example 75%-80% ).

Stats Combination With Items section

If u will prefer mp ( mage plate ) the strengh requirement is low.So you have the Option to Put less stats on strenght and some stats more on dexterity ( hammerdin must have maximum block ).Also some stats will be on energy 10-15 no more. And the Rest on Vitality: The most peoples use the most stats on vitality: they can reach 49x-52x vitality on high lvl ( 94++).

Charms And Unique Charms

Annihilus : Unique Charm--> +1 to all skills 10-20% to all resists/ 10-20% too all attributes/ 5-10% experience bonus.

Torch : Unique Charm-->10-20% to all resists/ 10-20% to all attributes/ +3 to character skills ( could be random choice, you will prefer always your characters ( example : paladins).( only the most usefull added ).

Rest inventory Charms

Prefer only 3-4 maximum skillers ( pala combat for increasing damage ), also if the skillers are with life could be better ( 10-44 life ).
The Rest inventory Could be with half inventory full of charms with maximum life/mana or life ( small charms always ( choice of 20 life sc ).

As a hammerdin you must have place to pick up items ( slots ).

Magic Find section

Your magic find must reach 150-300% mf. The most times will be 200 % magic find.
With good runs ( chaos sanctuary/Ball Runs( Throne and Minions ) a good drop with such magic find is close.
Always the higher lvl you are the best drops you will have.

I wish you good luck with this, feel free to pm me for more informations

Created by eGc-Crusader
Sep 27 2006 04:36am
tommorow will be the rest of this for hammerdin abs and places wich you can take more exp and good drops*

Greetz
Gold: 8,075.87
Sep 27 2006 04:40am
it's fine I guess.. it's a standard hdin..
Gold: 12,166.00
Sep 27 2006 07:16am
it's nice so far, make sure to update it with new info ^^
Gold: 34,732.00
Sep 27 2006 08:04am
nice geo^ btw u can add some more stuff to convert this pvm to pvp hammer wink.gif its izi and its powerfull enough to own some pubbies^

add fhr//fcr breaks with diff setup also so ppl wont have to search around wink.gif

Dean~
Banned
Gold: 370.00
Warn: 100%
Sep 27 2006 12:50pm
Wow, I haven't seen this hammer setup 1000's of times on these forums.

And your layout makes me want to cry.
Sep 28 2006 02:38am
Quote (The Franchise @ Wed, Sep 27 2006, 06:50pm)
Wow, I haven't seen this hammer setup 1000's of times on these forums.

And your layout makes me want to cry.

Agree with your opinion/ its a standar hmdin guide/ tell me if u see any1 else here helpin with such details ppls.
Cause u know somethin ? there aint all pros like you my friend, Some ppls need a guide with details cause they dont know such good the items. so this guide aint for u... unless if u dont use this type of hammerdin smile.gif and u use hamdin with spirits with i dont think.

So a guide with details and more and more can help some ppls arround here. if my layout makes you to cry then sry i didnt want, but you didnt start d2 like gosu, right ? every1 on start had less knowlegde of this game.
This guide suggested by some ppls, i wanted to make it/. You can speak when it will be done.

Tnx for your opinion, tnx for your post and your time.

Greetings Crusader.
Gold: 4.00
Sep 28 2006 04:55am
nice guide, good job wink.gif
Gold: 0.00
Sep 28 2006 08:36am
pretty guide thou

I suggest investing 1 skill point into redemption for those pvm freaks.. it works god damn well..imo resst auras are not really necessary since hamerdins are the best chars who can get max ressts easily in hell.. just make sure ur anni+torch have hi ressts.. smile.gif

wisp ring can be replaced with the bk for those freakin souls on the baal way (for %lightning abs)
also dwarfstar can be replaced with the bk for the council members (for %fire abs)
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 100%
Sep 28 2006 08:37am
Quote (eGc-CrusadeR @ Thu, Sep 28 2006, 08:38am)
Tnx for your opinion, tnx for your post and your time.

Greetings Crusader.
Dont be so damn kind, flame the motherfucker! ^__^

Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll