d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Cs Bowazon By Lemon > guide by lemonfish
12337Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,075.87
Aug 30 2006 03:24pm
Cs bowazon by lemonfish

Introduction: Hi I’m Lemonfish and I’ve seen a few asking about a Bowazon for Cs, so here it is, i’ve tested it and it’s working like a charm imo. With this gear u can easily clear out Chaos in 8 player games.

Equipment:

Weap:
Faith gmb13+ because of dmg and ias from fana.

Armor:
fortitude because of ed, make it in mp for the cool look .

Gloves:
Laying of hands for the ed against demons and ias

Boots:
Wartravelers because of the dmg and stats

Belt:
Nosferatus for the ias and lifeleech

Rings:
Raven 20/Leech-res ring for dex, cbf(indispensable) and leech.

Amulet:
Cat’s for the ias and mods, there’s nothing not good for a bowazon on it.

Helm:
120/45 or Mavinas diadem with 15 ias-jwl(Cheap) for the ed and ias

On swith:
Harmony bow for vigor or CTA+lidless for crap bo, i prefer harmony, because u don't need bo.

Charms:
Torch, passive sk’s, anni and perhaps max/ar/life charms.

With this gear u get 95 ias which is enough for best frame with a 13+ fana.

Skill-distribution:

bowskills:

Multishot:
max lvl 23 with items – your main attack in chaos

Guided arrow:
lvl 1 – for Diablo and single targets

Strafe:
minimum 6 points with items. – For enemies standing in tight areas and diablo if u have something to tank dia, so u won't get hit by his red lightning.

Pre reqs: 2

Passive and magic skills:

Critical strike:
lvl 16 with items – Double dmg, no explanation necessary

pierce:
max it – U want to kill as many as possible as fast as u can right?

valk:
lvl 17 with items – meatshield

Pre req: 7

Rest in: critical strike, strafe, ga or freezing and cold arrow for physical imus

Stats:

Strenght: enough for gear

Dex: rest

Vita: base

Energy: base

Merc: act 2 nm offensive (might)

Wep:
Pride – conc aura for dmg

Armor:
Shaftstop – for 30 dr

Helm:
Gaze 8 ll and 20 dr – for lifeleech and dr

Thx for reading.

The the flamethrower.gif begin biggrin.gif

This post was edited by lemonfish on Aug 30 2006 03:29pm
Aug 30 2006 03:59pm
How to clear Chaos safe and fast:

Get to the entry of Chaos, then Multi away until u get to the tight "halls" and use strafe like crazy until u get to the end, start using multi again and go either left or right for the unique bosses:

Grand Vizier of Chaos at left: Place a decoy near where the Grand vizier will spawn, open the left zeal first, then go over and open the right and start multishooting at all the ghosts.

Lord De Sies in the middle: Place a decoy near where Lord De sies will spawn and go open zeal, then run to kill him and his minions from safe distance, let merc and valk be your meatshield

Infector of Souls at right: Place a decoy where the Infector will spawn and open the one that doesn't trigger the minions and go open the trigger and make valk and merc tank so u can multishoot from a safe distance. (make sure merc has max fireres)

Against diablo himself u will throw a decoy where he spawns and cast valk where he spawns, if you can get your merc and valk to tank him then go ahead and use strafe, but make sure not to get hit by his red thunder. If u wanna do a bit more safe use guided arrow, so u can move around.
Gold: 50.15
Aug 31 2006 03:54am
n1 smile.gif
Aug 31 2006 12:09pm
I meant AP not MP

I want edit-func extended sad.gif
Gold: 6.01
Aug 31 2006 01:39pm
base vit?
daring smile.gif

1 lag, and you're dead. i suppose you're not hc player
Aug 31 2006 03:29pm
Quote (v.p. @ Thu, Aug 31 2006, 07:39pm)
base vit?
daring smile.gif

1 lag, and you're dead. i suppose you're not hc player

u got that right wink.gif
Gold: 7,558.00
Aug 31 2006 03:59pm
Omg i'm interested blink.gif i will try this in single.
Gold: Locked
Sep 1 2006 01:35am
Quote (lemonfish @ Wed, Aug 30 2006, 09:59pm)

Get to the entry of Chaos, then Multi away until u get to the tight "halls" and use strafe like crazy until u get to the end, start using multi again and go either left or right for the unique bosses:

Grand Vizier of Chaos at left: Place a decoy near where the Grand vizier will spawn, open the left zeal first, then go over and open the right and start multishooting at all the ghosts.

Lord De Sies in the middle: Place a decoy near where Lord De sies will spawn and go open zeal, then run to kill him and his minions from safe distance, let merc and valk be your meatshield

Infector of Souls at right: Place a decoy where the Infector will spawn and open the one that doesn't trigger the minions and go open the trigger and make valk and merc tank so u can multishoot from a safe distance. (make sure merc has max fireres)

Against diablo himself u will throw a decoy where he spawns and cast valk where he spawns, if you can get your merc and valk to tank him then go ahead and use strafe, but make sure not to get hit by his red thunder. If u wanna do a bit more safe use guided arrow, so u can move around.

cleaver man, but dmg from arrows doesnt quite do it sometimes. not enough
Sep 1 2006 03:01am
Quote (lethalbob @ Fri, Sep 1 2006, 07:35am)
Quote (lemonfish @ Wed, Aug 30 2006, 09:59pm)

cleaver man, but dmg from arrows doesnt quite do it sometimes. not enough

i have never had any problems with my arrows, in case of phys imu's just use magic arrow.
Gold: 857.00
Sep 1 2006 03:06am
how long do oyu need in a 8player game to kill cs alone ?
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
12337Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll