d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The 1.11b Pvp/pvm Summonmancer > Based on my 99 summoner TB-Unholy ;)
12325Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 18 2006 03:59pm
Strength:
If you have ALL perfect items(20 stat torch, 20 stat anni, 20 str Marrows, Maras(Torch+Anni will give enough of a boost to get you to 30, which is just enough for breastplate Enigma, and after that you should only need a few left to boost you up to Marrowwalks), then you shouldn't need Strength added at all.

Dexterity:
Base, don't need block.

Vitality:
Rest goes here..at least 250+ before you even start with mana.

Energy:
170. May seem a bit much, I'll explain later.

Next, we have the skill points added(Note, this is based upon a level 99 character!)

Summon Tree

Raise Skeleton: 20
Goes without saying.

Skeleton Mastery: 20
Again, Duh.

Skeleton Mage: 20~
Think of it this way..would you prefer revives, which may decide to die while fighting monsters in front of you, therefore letting the monsters rip you to shreds, or a bunch of intelligent casters that can freeze, poison and do massive damage at the skill levels you are aiming for?

Summon Resist: 1
No need for extras with all the + skills your going to rack up.

Golems(NOT FIRE)+Revive: 1 each

1 into all Bone (not poison) skill, then max spirit, and throw rest into spear (LAST)

Curses Tree

This tree is hugely underestimated. It can turn to tide of Any duel i can think of where in normal circumstances there would be no chance of victory.

All of the needed curses are the prereqs to Lower Resist, though all of them are highly useable as well. I will explain in greater detail the benefits of each curse later.

Gear

Weapon:
#1 Beast OR Doom, depending on opponents (I sometimes use Doom for 7v1, but you can kill casters much faster with Beast)
#2 Call to Arms

Shield:
#1 At LEAST 3/2/3 umed Darkforce.
#2 XX% Fcr Spirit

Armor:
Enigma, Breastplate

Gloves:
Trangs Gloves
Cold resist and 2+ to curses, 20% fcr, not bad.

Belt:
Arach

Helm:
Shako Umed
life/mana dr% res all, everything this build needs, fcr circlet=uneeded.

Rings:
Sojs.

Ammy:
10%+fcr 2 necro skill high fire res amulet
10% fcr just raises fcr enuff to make your tele speed tolerable (less, and it's too slow even for a summoner) fire res is needed as well, your fire res will be the most needed res at this point, unless you have charms for it.

Merc
Act2 Offensive Might
Pride (Concentration)
Bramble (Thorns)
Andys Visage for ias, pref 15%ias/30fireres jewel

Charms~7x lifers, 2x FHR summon gcs, you DON'T need fhr, just avoid trappers, don't duel them, it's bad even with high fhr lol..

I'll post the guide for dueling later, time for class.

His stats are 2.7k/1.5k life/mana wink.gif

This post was edited by Xizeta on Aug 24 2006 06:42am
Gold: 2.12
Aug 18 2006 04:01pm
why no fire golem?
Gold: 25.00
Aug 18 2006 04:02pm
Clearly nub summoner! wink.gif
Banned
Gold: Locked
Warn: 50%
Aug 18 2006 04:02pm
lite fury> summonmacncers
multi shot> summon
blizz>summon

ANY1 w/ GMOD>SUMMON MANCERS cuz ignores summons

and if you die once or if ur summons die =10 mins of summoning more...

my advice dont make unless in hardcore pvm
Banned
Warn: 40%
Aug 18 2006 04:03pm
200 Energy?

rofl
Trader: Scammer
Aug 18 2006 05:03pm
Banned
Warn: 20%
Aug 18 2006 05:19pm
Quote (Bob_marlizay @ Fri, Aug 18 2006, 06:02pm)
lite fury> summonmacncers
multi shot> summon
blizz>summon

ANY1 w/ GMOD>SUMMON MANCERS cuz ignores summons

and if you die once or if ur summons die =10 mins of summoning more...

my advice dont make unless in hardcore pvm

Don't speak unless you know what the fuck you are talking about, get the fuck out.

Now, to continue my guide.

Druids:
Fury druid:Maiden them if they are Titan build (all str) and hybrid, lower res and tele around them/let mages kill if they are Vita build and have you tapped (lower damage, massive hp)
Fire Claw druid:Dead.
Fissure druid:Stay away from these, they AoE damage rapes you just as quickly as Blizz/FB does, try to let mages kill by lring.
Wind druid:Much easier than fissure, just tele circles around them with lr and let mages kill.
Summon druid:Dead, or afk in town, who really cares.

Sorceress':
Light Sorc(Es):Low damage, you can tank at least 20 hits with no revives..just tele on them with amp and rape them.
Light sorc(50k+):These can take you without revives in about 7 hits, with inf about 5 hits. Just use the mages to take them, stay away.
Nova sorc:Unless it has inf MERC and damage gear on, it's a joke, tele on it and rape it wink.gif if it's max block, you won't beat it, especially if es/maxblock with bmanas.
Blizz sorc:Mages, get full poison mages and when they are at 1 life go in for a FAST kill, cuz 1 shot and you Will die.
Orb/es sorc:95% es with bmanas blows..hit them about 700 times and you got em lol. 2 orbs=1summon for me.
FB sorc:Easier than Blizz sorc, actually, unless es build. Just spam with spirits and lr and let mages kill..if es, poison mages.
CB sorc:Dead.
Melee sorc:Bear melee is dead. Bowa is dead. Zeal sorc is Hard, especially with dual dreams and an inf merc, that in itself can take you. You need to kill it Fast, or the auras will rape you :/

Pallys:
Zealots:If they tap/have over 40k defense, and are using grief+max block..you wont win, it will take them an hour to kill all your summons, but if you try to run, they will just charge at you :| If they don't have tap, they are dead.
Smiters:DON'T MAKE A REVIVE STACK. If they gmod, use mages to kill.
Hdins:Dead, just stay out of the hammers..even 17k hdins only take about 1-2 skeles per hammer anyway, with revive stack they are screwed even if they have smite, and desynch is just an annoyance, nothing that really affects you once you get good.
Auradins:They will say they will 1hit you up until the very second you are looting their gold (I generally go afk on them just for kicks). Don't let the Convict hit you and you will be fine.
V/t:See auradin.
Foher:They shoot you one time, take MAYBE 5 summons, and then they are dead wink.gif
Bow pallys:Who cares, dead.

Necros:
All but poisonmancers are raped, other summoners, just use lr/mages to weaken their stack, and when all your mages are dead, switch to amp and tele on them, and they are dead :| VS Poisonmancers, just don't bother, they 1hit your full stack...

Assassins:
Kicksins:Maiden and dead.
WWsins:Watch for mindblasts, try to kill with lr/mages.
Ghosts:These are basically same as WWsins, cept can tank much better and recov much faster from hits.
Trapper:If they host you, just leave, you won't win unless they blow..
Firetrapper:Even worse than light trapper, your fhr will be broken so bad they probably won't even need to mindblast lol.

Barbs:
BvC:Watch out for the ones smart enough to leap..DON'T tele under them, stay at a distance and lr/mages.
All other barbs:As long as they don't get a namelock, they are raped. Just maiden them wink.gif Frenzy barbs are the hardest imo, cuz even though they die, generally so will you if you have revive stack..

Zons:
CS zons:Just watch out for light furys, tele on them and they are dead..if they fc, who cares, get light immune stack and tank it.
Bowzons:Fucking raped, I heard so many people saying *ZOMG MY MULTISHOT RAPES U" then I tele on top of them, they are almost 100% of the time Autodead. Use decripify wink.gif

The high energy is so you don't run out of mana, I don't like having to focus on potting.

Afk, back to class, feel free to add comments, but prepare to get flamed if you make biased comments like the guy I quoted at the beginning of this.

Quote (Soundchaosdebug @ Fri, Aug 18 2006, 07:03pm)

You can gtfo too, random. I don't like having to rape everyone until they see the light, now, afk, I need to get back to class..

This post was edited by coldfire724 on Aug 18 2006 05:21pm
Gold: 3,707.50
Aug 18 2006 05:22pm
this build aint too shabby.
Trader: Scammer
Aug 18 2006 05:22pm
whoa you were actually serious?
LAGMANCER > PVP HAEHAHEAHEHAEEHAEAHHEAHE
ROFL SERIOUSLY gogo mage skels vs windy rape!!
AHAHAHAHHEHAEHEAHAHHEAHAHEHEAHEHAHEAEAH
GHEHEHEHEHEHEH 200 ENERGY ROFL ROFL I CANT STOP

This post was edited by Soundchaosdebug on Aug 18 2006 05:25pm
Gold: 535.00
Aug 18 2006 05:25pm
any good light sorc will kill u in 1hit... Any trapper will own u....Any fb sorc will own u...Most java zon own you...Almost any bowa will make u look stupid. Guide blow's 200energy rofl
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
12325Next
Closed New Topic New Poll