d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > 163 Fcr / 99 Fhr Non Block Druid Guide > Remade.
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 43.84
Aug 15 2006 05:08pm
First of all you'll need level 94 to complete this build, for max skills

Heres the skill placement

1 Arctic Blast
1 Raven
1 Spirit Wolf
1 Dire wolf
1 Grizzly Bear
20 Cyclone Armor
20 Twister
20 Tornado
20 Hurricane
20 Oak sage

Now for the stats, This is a non block build so you wont need any points to dex
Strength: enough for any gear you plan to use
Dexterity: None, non max block
Vitality: Basically all of your points will go here
Mana: None

Now for the gear

Armor
Enigma, prefer Ringmail, due to the looks smile.gif

Belt
Arachind mesh belt, 1 skill and 20% fcr, very useful

Weapon
Hoto, a good resistance is always good

Shield
Spirit Monarch, 35% fcr is perfered

Note You may also want to use a storm shield in Druid vs Druid duels or vs Barbs

Boots
Grim Spurs are prefered, Resistance, FHR are both needed

Gloves
Trangs Gloves, Cold resistance and FCR

Helmet
A good Druid Circlet, 2 druid, 20 fcr, Life / Res / Strength / 2os is something to look for

Rings
1 Soj or BK, The other will be a FCR Ring, Life / Res / Strengh is something to look for

*Note On circlet / FCR Ring* Having Strength on your circlet and FCR Ring is very helpful, Every point you add to life will help greatly in the long run once your fully leveled and geaed. Although STR is not a definate need on these items, its helpful, Resistance / Life is good aswell*

Amulet
A lot of druids choose Fletch for thr 163 fcr build, although it gives no druid skills
it does give; 20% fcr, 18 Strength, 55 life, 59 mana and 23% to all resistance

Your Second amulet choice is a FCR Druid amulet with 18%+ FCR , I prefer fletch but if you want a little more damage you an use this

Weapon switch
A CTA, prefered 6BO, and a spirit shield for BO

Now The charms

A good Druid torch is always nice, Try for 17+/17+ on the stats, But a low one will work just fine

A good Anni is also prefered, 17+/17+/xx, Again a low one will do just fine

The GCs
You'll use 8x Ele charms, Try for 30+ Lifer gcs if you can, Lifers are very helpful

You'll also use 1x Ele FHR Gc to hit the 99 fhr BP

The SCs
10x Life / Res charms are nice, But plain life scs get the job done

With all this gear and 30+ ele lifers, you will reach basically these stats for your druid
7000+ Life
900+ Mana
6400+ Tornado Damage
75/75/75/75 All resistance

You will be at 163% FCR and 99% FHR bps

Dueling

Sorceresses

Fire: Easy - Tough
Teleport around them while them and dodge their fbs until they seem to be open for you to teleport on them, then teleport on them and you will most likely FHR lock them with 163 fcr tornado, If they teleport out of your tornados, just do the same thing again, recasting your cyclone armor will help a lot for taking less damage, Be aware that a single FB will take your life down quite a bit, so dodge as many as you can druing your duel, this will become easier over time

Light: Easy - Moderate
Teleport around them dodging their lightnings and charged bolts, wait for an opening and teltport on them, if they are non ES and you get hit with a lightning without your cyclone armor on, it will do some damage and knock you down pretty low

Cold: Easy - Tough
Blizzard sorcs are very tough if they are good, some blizzard sorcs will stand in one place casting blizzards over themselvs making it a trap for you to teleport on them, if they do this teleport around them casting tornaod into the area where they have all the blizzards casted, this will force them to move, when they do teleport on them try for the kill. Other blizzard sorceress who basically run from you or make random teleports away will be easy back off from them a little so they dont just completely run, then rush in and land on top of them, if they're not a good sorc this will be the end of them.
Advice: Bear is prefered while dueling sorcs

Paladins

Hammer - Easy - Tough
Teleport on them using wolfs to block the hammers and 'nado them to death
Good hammerdins who can desnch will be harder but again just teleport on them using wolfs and try to kill them, good hammerdins will be able to escape your tornados so this may take a while to kill them if they use storm shield for DR, but continue to recast your wolfs and teleport on them, even if you only hit them with 1-2 tornados per teleport on them its ok, just continue recastiung and teleporting on them til they die.

Note A good hammerdin will spam hammers in a small area making it so when you teleport on them you take massive damage or die from all the hammer hits, try to avoid this by keeping the hammerdin on the run or not by giving him the time to get a lot of hammers being spammed in a small area

Smiter - Easy - Moderate
Unless its BM and they can life tap you take them down pretty easily
Teleport around but keep casting tornados, remember smiters will have to come right up to you to attack, so if your constantly shooting tornados when they come close they will be hit by your tornados and take damage, but dont sit there and exchange hits ( him attacking you and you attacking him at the same time trying to outlast eachother ), but just teleport back and start casting tornados at him again, do this a few times until he eather dies or is low enough where you can safely teleport on him and kill him in 1-2 tornados with no chance of yourself dieing

Amazons

Bow - Easy
Summon your bear and teleport in fast to avoid getting hit a lot, then land on them and attack, they should go down easy, if they use knockback and they take out your bear / oak sage they could be a problem, but try to move in fast and get on them, they will die in 1-2 tornados but it may take up to 5 if they dodge / avoid / evade them

Farcast zons - Moderate - Hard
Because this is bm if they use this dont be afarid to use sorb against them, teleport in but dont sit on their screen where they can FC you, they away where you can see them on your map but they can not attack you, cast your bear and get your cyclone armor up and go in, land on them and go for the kill, they should die in 3 tornado hits, but it can take more if they dodge / avoid / evade the tornados

Assassins

WWsins - Moderate - Tough
Try and stay away from them, if they lock you with WoF traps and Mind blast, its all over
Try and teleport around making them follow you, casting tornados in their direction, Wait for them to teleport near or on you and cast a few tornados at them, Keep casting tornados and making them take damage to themself when they try to attack you, Note, wwsins can be extremely tough, and if they lock you with WoF Traps and mind blast your done for basically.

Traps - Easy - Tough

Cast your cyclone armor and bear, teleport in fast to avoid being hit by many traps, land on them and tornado them, once your cyclone armor goes down you'll be taking a good bit of damage, continue tornadosing until eather they run back to reset traps or they die, you may also want to use a sorb ring vs trappers if they are good.

Note on assassins Most assassins have 4000+ life Plus Good DR and clawblock, this makes them take much less damage and or even block your hits, making it extremely tough if they are good, once your on your druid for a while your will start to work out your own version of dueling them

Necromancers - Easy - Moderate

Psn - Moderate Teleport around but try not to get hit with nova , A good nova necro will get you to 1 life in 2 hits, try to avoid being hit with psn nova and teleport on them, but warch out of the necro to not teleport away, but walk out of your tornado path, good necromancers will do this a lot and it will beat most druids, but if you teleport on them and FHR lock them with tornados, they'll go down pretty fast

Bone: EasySummon your bear and teleport on them, if you teleport by them for to long and not make a move on them, they will use teeth to kill your oak sage and that will leave you exposed to taking much more damage, so teleport in to where they are, and teleport on them, watch out for them to WALK out of your tornado patch and not teleport, if they are a good necro they will do this any chance they get, due to most druids not reacting fast enough to this, but if they do walk out of your tornados teleport right behind them so if they try to walk back more they will be right in your tornados.

Barbarians - Moderate - Tough

WW - Moderate - Tough Teleport around them constantly casting tornados at them, they will have to teleport near / on you to WW you so if you always are casting tornados then they land on you they will take damage too, you may also want to use Storm shield vs barbs because the DR will help a lot

Zerk - Moderate - Tough- Constantly teleport casting tornados at them because once again for them to attack you them must land on your ( in your tornado path also ), once they land on you they will take some damage from your tornados, but dont just stand there and try to out tank the barb if your both attacking eachother, you will most likely die trying this, but insted teleport little bit and continue shooting tornados in his direction

Druids - Easy - Tough

Wind - Easy - Tough: To get good at DvD dueling it will take prctice but heres what to do, teleport around and by your target casting tornados,wait for their back side to be exposed and teleport on their back, cast tornados quickly and they should go down, although make sure your prepared for the other druid to re-teleport on your backside and begin to hit you with tornados, again, using a storm shield can be helpful in druid vs druid duels

*Note* Never teleport INFRONT of a druid, if he is casting tornados you will die instantly

Melee - Easy - Moderate Cast tornados at them, they will have to walk / run right up to you to attack, if you have tornados casted and they come up to you to attack they will take damage and most likely run back to prepare for another attack, but be aware there are a few very good melee druids out there who will dish out some very nice damage, so be aware that they can throw out some pretty good damage and not to underestimate them

Thats my guide for a PvP GM 163/99 Wind druid
All Dueling information is for GM dueling, And its taking into consideration that you can aim your teleport well to land on the person, if not dueling will be a little hard for you on a druid because most of the time your goal is to land on the person with your druid. If you have trouble aiming your teleport well just keep practicing or PM me and i can give you some more advice

That was my guide and PM me for help with druids, questions or comments, thanks

If you have any questions or comments PM me

As a note Iam able to help you with amy druid questions you may have, I can help you with 99 fcr druid builds aswell, I am on USEast NL. if your need some in game help PM me, I'll be more than happy to assist you with your druid, Just PM me

Thanks for reading and have fun wink.gif
Gold: 8,419.33
Aug 15 2006 05:13pm
This is a very great druid guide , and i can easily say u are 1 of the best druid's i know , nice guide nate
Aug 15 2006 05:14pm
Quote (quentin @ Tue, Aug 15 2006, 11:13pm)
This is a very great druid guide , and i can easily say u are 1 of the best druid's i know , nice guide nate

thanks jord, i'll probable make a pnb necro guide once i get bored again, but for now just druid
thanks again
Banned
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2006 05:16pm
looks pretty good wel done.
Gold: 8,950.00
Aug 15 2006 05:16pm
What level would you say you should be when you have your 7000+ life? happy.gif
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 90%
Aug 15 2006 05:24pm
block dr druids are disgusting
i'm happy someone finally has write a guide to da real druid!
Aug 15 2006 05:24pm
Quote (bob(Cs2) @ Tue, Aug 15 2006, 11:16pm)
What level would you say you should be when you have your 7000+ life? happy.gif

At level 94 my druid with 30+ ele lifers he has 7201 life with Base strength
so i would say 90+, because you get your finishing up on making your sage and your getting your last points into vitality, so 90+ is when your nearing / hitting 7000+ life
Aug 15 2006 11:52pm
Quote (mork25 @ Tue, Aug 15 2006, 11:24pm)
block dr druids are disgusting
i'm happy someone finally has write a guide to da real druid!

thanks, i tried :]
Gold: 710.00
Aug 16 2006 12:48am
Very nice guide, I actually JUST finished my Druid (163%/86%) today actually. So far I'm loving it, mine uses Wizzy though.
Gold: 2.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 16 2006 09:25am
very professional for a wombat lover
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll