d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > #1 Performance Hdin On Useast > Poe / Jim Smacking East.
Prev1192021222347Next
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jul 22 2009 08:37pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 10:33pm)
-If you consider each skill on your paladin as pieces i'd have to call you a retard.

-druids are allowed elemental shield sorb +sorb, ( 2 items) you act as though it isn't occuring w/ another class already.

If the rules didn't specify that a druid could use elemental shield, no doubt they'd still use it with an item of sorb and that's what it comes down to in my situation.

Paladin skill + 1 piece.

can u just stfu. ur in the wrong, ur guild knows and has admitted ur in the wrong
by defending urself ur just making urself and war look like a bunch of idiots.
just give up, u bm'd accept it and dont do it again. end of story.
Jul 22 2009 08:37pm
Quote (supergamers @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 09:37pm)
can u just stfu. ur in the wrong, ur guild knows and has admitted ur in the wrong

hey travis !
we gotta hangout and go fishing or something !
Call me bro!
Banned
Jul 22 2009 08:39pm
Quote (D_Dub1 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 10:37pm)
hey travis !
we gotta hangout and go fishing or something !
Call me bro!

im way to impatient to fish LOL
im excited to see his response lol "84/20 has always been gm"
Gold: 0.00
Jul 22 2009 08:42pm
Quote (stuslegend @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 09:20pm)
lol funny how these arguments always end up with that sorb argument hehe

you can't honestly believe 84resis and wisp is gm do you...

if the kid wants to get into semantics so much and exploit rules heres one.

it says piece. i can define piece as "part" of something. The passive bonus is "part" of the overall utility of light resis aura, aka a piece. So saying piece does infact include paladin resis aura (passively)

yes that's absurdly techincally/borderline nonsensical, but so is your ridiculous loophole.

Quote (lodd222 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 10:33pm)
-If you consider each skill on your paladin as pieces i'd have to call you a retard.

-druids are allowed elemental shield sorb +sorb, ( 2 items) you act as though it isn't occuring w/ another class already.

If the rules didn't specify that a druid could use elemental shield, no doubt they'd still use it with an item of sorb and that's what it comes down to in my situation.

Paladin skill + 1 piece.

i'll say it again, there is HUGE difference between a druid with cyclone recast and wisp vs a paladin with your resis setup. In overall tanking via sorb and in the mechanics of the duel. in short it's balanced for druids to have this, it's not balanced for pallys to do your sorb rule

This post was edited by ant885 on Jul 22 2009 08:45pm
Banned
Jul 22 2009 08:43pm
Quote (ant885 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 10:42pm)

it says piece. i can define piece as "part" of something. The passive bonus is "part" of the overall utility of light resis aura, aka a piece. So saying piece does infact include paladin resis aura (passively)

yes that's absurdly techincally/borderline nonsensical, but so is your ridiculous loophole.

hi ant!
some1 told me u were bad dueler yesterday cuz so rusty!
Gold: 4,994.69
Jul 22 2009 08:44pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 11:55pm)
LOL, you certainly aren't very knowledgeable about this are you?   

-40 replenish cap applies to Prayer as well. 

( Prayer is every 2 seconds taking 2 seconds to heal and 2 seconds before the next heal  and lowers  damage to a minimal amount, causing  vulnerability and a weak attack)

-A Necro is a ranged attacker w/ summons, while a hdin has no summons.

-The advantage is in the necros hand so i don't see why 40 replenish would even be an issue, it's slow and gradual and capped. 

- Any necro whos good at Spear & NL would eat a defensive prayer din up.

-Yes, a hammerdin only takes 2 to kill but  it only  takes a necro 5-7 spears coming from a ranged attack, which is more than a fair duel.

-5% or 100% when Life Tap  casts it does what i mentioned and  you have no argument against it.  Your argument is "pub"?

again more irony as only pubs use life tap in 4v4 gm. 

Others have thought the same  as life tap was made  the #1 rule on the  no's list.

*Take a look at our guild's hvh rank on ladder its #1, we don't win our class hvh battles by being defensive.

40 life/second is over 400 life replenish. learn basics before you insult people.
Quote (ant885 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 09:42pm)

who invited spawn?
Warn: 80%
Quote (lodd222 @ Wed, 22 Jul 2009, 22:33)
-If you consider each skill on your paladin as pieces  i'd have to call you a retard. 

Paladin skill + 1 piece.

PALADIN SPECIFIC RULES:

- Using a Resistance Aura Counts as a Sorb Item or having more then 2 points in it

Pally aura counts as 1 piece already, so your + 1 piece = 2 pieces, bm.
Gold: 80,239.69
Quote (supergamers @ Thu, Jul 23 2009, 02:37am)

No one in guild has said that or feels that way, false.

-No one refers to their skills as pieces do you?

its a very simple concept, pieces aren't skills.

That is only stated in the class specific sec which it's not.

-Your making a huge assumption by saying Pieces= Skills, if that were true how many pieces = a skill?

By that logic 2 pts into a res aura and using it is Bm?

You'd be saying a hdin can't use his own auras in pvp? ~Jokes.

~Doesn't make any one look bad, i can back myself up as you well know travis.
Banned
Jul 22 2009 08:47pm

the rule says using the aura counts as a piece of sorb.

by pointing an aura that has a passive ability...since you gain the passive ability, you are using it. you are simply reading it how you want to.

i dont have to equip dodge avoid and evade on my amazon but that doesn't mean i'm not using them...whatever we've been through this anyway.

Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1192021222347Next
Add Reply New Topic