d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > Guild Notebox Pages Faq > Updated
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40,550.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 2 2009 03:02am
Guild NoteBox Pages FAQ
by Cringer

Thanks to Charles for the previous Guild NoteBox FAQ

What are Guild NoteBox Pages? What can they be used for?
    Guild NoteBox Pages can be used for many different things. The more pages your guild has, the bigger is the choice of what you want to use the pages for.
    Examples you can use some Guild NoteBox Pages for: News, Updates, Announcements, Guild Events, Guild Contests, Member Joining Applications, Ladder Slasher Chat,
    Political Discussions, Funny Stuff, Music Pages, Other Games, etc.. Be creative!
Where can I purchase a NoteBox Page?
    First of all, you need the rights to purchase Guild Features. To buy a Guild NoteBox Page, go to your Purchase Guild Features Page.

There you will see all features that can be purchased for your Guild.
    To purchase a Guild Page, search for the "Buy a Guild NoteBox Page" task which looks like this:
    If you wish to purchase a guild notebox page, enter your Gold Password and click the "Purchase a Guild NoteBox Page" button.
Where can I view my Guild NoteBox Pages?
    To view your Guild NoteBox Pages, click on My Guild at the top right, and then choose "View NoteBox Pages" in your Guild Menu which looks like this:

Jul 2 2009 03:04am
How do I edit the Settings of a Guild NoteBox Page?
    To change the Settings of a Guild NoteBox Page, click on the Edit Icon [] in your NoteBox Pages List which looks like this:

Guild NoteBox Settings explained
  • Title: The name the Guild NoteBox Page should have
  • View Rights: The right to view the NoteBox Page - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to view the NoteBox Page too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to view the NoteBox Page.
  • Post Rights: The right to post in the NoteBox Page - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to post in the NoteBox Page too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to post in the NoteBox Page.
  • Pin Rights: The right to pin in the NoteBox Page - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to pin posts in the NoteBox Page too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to pin posts in the NoteBox Page.
  • Delete Rights: The right to delete posts in the NoteBox Page - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to delete posts in the NoteBox Page too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to delete posts in the NoteBox Page.
  • Edit Settings Rights: The right to edit the NoteBox Page Settings - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to edit the NoteBox Page's Settings too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to edit the NoteBox Page's Settings.
Jul 2 2009 03:04am
Can I buy more Post Slots for a Guild NoteBox Page?
    Yes. At first, you need the right to buy Guild Features and to Edit Guild NoteBox Page Settings to buy more NoteBox Page Post Slots.

To buy more Post Slots for a Guild NoteBox Page, go to My Guild at the top right.
    Choose "View NoteBox Pages" in the Guild Menu on the left side.
    Click on the Edit Icon [] in front of the Guild NoteBox Page you wish to buy additional Post Slots for.

There you will see the following:

Note: 25 additional Post Slots for a Guild NoteBox Page cost 250 fg

To buy 25 additional Slots for 250 fg, enter your Gold Password and click the "Buy +25 Post Storage for 250 fg" button.

Need any additional Information/Help ?

Write me a PM by clicking the Contact Icon! ~> <~

Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll