d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Pvp Javazon 1.11 Build > Charged Strike + Lightning Fury
12320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jun 29 2006 01:01pm
Hello, I'm Ido aka Raka11 here and Rakanishu11 on Bnet.
I've played D2 LoD now for 4 years in total (stopped 10 months and just started yet again!).
I've always played PvP and was only busy with making pvp chars for duelz and I've played and builded MANY chars and used many different builds/ways to experience what I like the most and what I think is the best!
The new chars I want to try out will be Smiter and Javazon!

So here comes my new javazon guide:

This guide maybe won't be 100% gosu, because this is the first time I'm going to make a javazon (don't even have yet)! I'm no 1337-ama-expert, but I'm very known with PvP builds&strategies and I've asked many people for info about JAVAZONS and I've decided my build for myself now. I will share it with you guys right now:

1) Equipment
2) Inventory charms
3) Stats & skills

1) THE EQUIPMENT:

Weapons:

eth upg titans
normal eth titans
normal non eth titans 19x - 200 ed//x ll

other option: Thunderstroke +4

Armor:
CoH Dusk (+ed if possible) for sure, coz: skills, dr, resists, +str and more... (77 str req)

other option: enigma dusk, bug tal "5/5 facet"

Shield:
Sanctuary (kokomal) in troll nest with 60+ resist: 65% block, +20 dex, 20 fhr, 6x resist and also got ~~400 def!

Other option: 20/20 light shield (damage equip)

Amulet:
Cat's eye FOR SURE, man... believe me, coz many people compared it and you need the 20 ias, 30 frw and also 25 dex from cat's eye really hard!!!

Comparison
Highlords: +1 skill (just little +dmg) , 20 ias (cat's got as well) , 35 li resi (you've got already WAY ENOUGH resist = nn) and deadly strike (thought it didn't work @ charged strike) so 20 ias, 30 frw, 25 dex vs 1 skill, 20 ias... (no resi, coz nn and no ds, coz won't work)

Other amu options: Mara's 25+ or highlords

Belt:
My option (kinda cheap rolleyes.gif ) is: Thundergods!

Many people use Bug Belt as well, but I wouldn't recommend to use it right now because all are duped, so I think you can't get one for your javazon anymore coz all duped ones will POOF

Other options: verdungo with nice life and 14-15 dr , bug belt

Rings:
1st: Raven frost 20 dex (nice AR isn't a must): always and ever use this, it's the best for sure!
2nd: Stone of Jordan: throwing lightning fury will really fuck your many down and ama doesn't really have gosu mana and you will die ofc if u don't have mana coz javazon can only use charged strike + fury as good attacks (jab isn't gosu ^^) ... so I recommend this because: 1 skill, 25% extra mana

Other option for 2nd ring: Bul Khatos: +1 skill, +life and lifeleech, comment: well, bo from cta won't work at the +life from bk, so that kinda sucks, also the lifeleech isn't nescesarry in pvp... so it's 1 skill + a bit life (+% from jah runes etc and from bo don't effect this) vs +1 skill and loads of +mana, so u won't run out that easy! well, it's pretty sure wink.gif ?

Boots:
I will use Sandstorm trek, because it has got str, vita, fhr, frw and a bit def

Other options:

these things are nice as well: Waterwalk 60+ life, (??? gore riders ???, dno if the mods work unsure.gif sad.gif ) and ofc DUPED BOOTS with +str, dex, resists, frw

Helmet:
1st option: Griffon's eye 5/5 faceted: many damage!
2nd option: a nice circlet/tiara/coronet/diadem with 2 ama, 30 frw, mods and 1-2 socked "facet"
3rd option aka "poor mans option": Shako socked "perf ruby"

Gloves:
there are only 2 options, which are quite the same:
3 java, 20 ias OR 2 java, 20 ias with +str or +dex with resist

Other option: Cleglaw gloves: slow + knockback vs smiter & hammerdin

Switch weapons for PRE-CAST:

Ofcourse never forget: Cta 5-6 bo (can be lower if u can't afford this high) in flail or crystal sword + lidless (you don't really got enough str for spirit monarch (156 str req)

You will also need an absorb/stack equipment:

vs light:

Whisp ring 17+ (instead of soj, coz never put off raven tongue.gif )
Thundergods u already got on
3 sox shield (kiteshield or so) socked "Ptopaz, Ptopaz, LO"
((( MAYBE BLACKHORN FACE "LO", but that's quite useless because nn that much abs + it's a big loss of: griffon = way lower dmg and if u use shako = biggg loss of life/mana

vs fire:

Hotspur boots
dwarf star ring

vs cold:
another raven frost ring
Shield Psaphire icon_pointr.gif not really nescessary coz sanc + coh = nice resi too
and smth else???

vs poison: use andariels visage "tal" (that's +xx poison resi and automaticly +15 max poison resist = 90 (+10 from andy and +5 from socked tal)

2) INVENTORY CHARMS

This is a quite simple, but a VERY IMPORTANT part, because it raises your damage, attributes, resist and also the LIFE very very very much!!! I think it's even one of the most important thing!

SKILLERS:

9x java skillers with 30+ life (clean or lower life if u can't afford)
OR change some lifers vs java sk's with +dex or +str (guess u don't needa switch all ofcourse!) if u miss some str/dex, so u DON'T have to stat extra!
(you can get almost full char with base str and just a few points in dex for max block)

OR java skillers FHR (not all 9 ofcourse!) vs chars you need FHR against!

OR maybe 7 frw if u really prefer this, but I think u can get the most out of your equipment!

REST: the rest is going to be filled up with 10*20 life sc's, they can be clean or with resist!

Anni: try to get high attributes, but nn resi because you've got enough already!
Torch: same as anni...

3) STATS & SKILLS:

First of all the stats:

Strenght: you won't need any in here because I've got:

BASE=20 + 17 from anni + 18 from anni = 55 + 20 from titans = 75 (+2 from better anni & torch ^^^^^) = 77 then CoH dusk will add +20 = 97 and + 14-15 from sandstorm trek as last!!

Dexterity: well, I won't calculate this, but you certainly will get enough for all your items (around 120 you'll get with base+dex from itamz). Then just stat enough to get max block
(75% block rate) with sanctuary troll nest: 65% block @ shield!

Vitality: put >> ALL YOUR LEFT STAT POINTS HERE!! << I think you'll get around ~~450 vita or some; maybe a bit more

Energy: Nothing needed here, so just don't put even 1 point in it!

SKILLS:

20 lightning fury
20 power strike
20 lightning bolt
20 charged strike
20 in the other synergie (oops I forgot blink.gif !)

total level for all synergies to get max dmg: required level 94!

and MAYBE 1 skillpoints in dodge, evade and avoid (with +skills this will increase to a nice chance of dodging attacks!)

When you use these 3 dodging skills you will be able to dodge attacks!
A good thing about it is: you can dodge ennoying attacks of lame-chars like FoH, Fire Ball or Trap sentries!

But there is also a bad thing: you can't attack when you're dodging, so maybe u won't hit the FoHdin because he foh's you and then you will dodge the attack (xx % chance to dodge, so you won't dodge all ofcourse...) and you can't attack the FoHdin! only after u dodged the attack you can attack him again! So if you use dodging skills you won't be able to attack the char 24/7!

This was my great noob-a-Javazon guide!
I really did my best to make a good guide for all readers and members from the whole d2jsp.forums!!!
I hope you enjoyed it and it has helped you to decide how to make your own!
Feel free to comment any on my topic, if u want smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif!

REMEEEEEMBEEEER: I maybe didn't write all and there are many different ways to build a PvP char!
SO PLEASE COMMENT IF I FORGOT SOMETHING OR IF U THINK SOMETHING I WROTE IS WRONG!!

Thanks for all people who helped me!
Especially my mates: jOOdje (*jOOdje) and Masterslash (*Primal_fear)
Big thanks to all, you guys!!!

Raka
--

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 29 2006 02:10pm
why BM when you duel???
Jun 29 2006 02:40pm
huh? eh, BM = Bad mannered eh?
what's BM then mellow.gif ?
Jun 29 2006 02:42pm
if u mean the stack + sorb gear... it's just in case someone pk's you!
normally I use legit resist / stack / abs like described in the ep rules! but if fohdin is pk'ing you, just sorb him and let him fucking cry! happy.gif
Jun 29 2006 04:30pm
Also ty to D2bomber; who patiently added my guide to all other amazon guides and fast too, faster than I exspected wink.gif tongue.gif !

Well, respect for all hard-working guys who do their job very well happy.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

P.S: IF ANY1 GOT ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS... POST THEM!! cool.gif
Gold: 1,492.00
Jun 29 2006 09:04pm
Lets talk strategy: Specifically I'm interested in knowing how you suggest playing vs smiters/chargers. I'd also be interested in the same information from any other kind of zon youve played before (poison or melee especially). Do tell! =P
Jun 30 2006 09:35am
Well, I've had ep legit bowazon as well...

ehm... if u play against smiters, just throw namelock him when he's on screen and throw some light fury's, keep throwing, and come closer, then switch fast to charged strike (set these skills at f1 & f2 of hotkeys) and hit him a few times
Jun 30 2006 09:41am
anyway: never had melee/poison-zon with jab or poison/plaque javelin!

Edit: CONTINUE OF STRATEGY PART:

if the pally charges away from you (you still have him namelocked) keep throwing fury's and wait till he comes back a bit, because don't follow him by walking, always defend yourself by keep attacking (throwing the fury's in this case) because: he's faster with charge and then he's in the advantage!
When he comes close, throw fury, untill he charges on you, then hit him with power strike once (like 16k max dmg), so he's got 1/3 life away and then the final killing-part: switch fast to charged strike, he'll be stunned a bit coz of fury's + power strike hitted, so he didn't recover and now he's in your range, SO HIT HIM with cs and he'll die in 2-3 hits I guess (unless a sorber)
Jun 30 2006 10:17am
any other questions? I'll try to answer them and help you all smile.gif !
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jun 30 2006 11:14am
nice thx
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
12320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll