d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USEast 2009 > Well Seeing As How A Few Of U Dont Like Me
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2009 01:31am
Quote (BaBeal @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 02:31am)
You know, there's better things to spend money on.

Like a gun, for being stupid enough to blow cash on pixels.

Perhaps you don't know what it means to be wealthy, and not give a shit about money.
Quote (FaCeTeD @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 01:31am)
PIXELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixels get me hard.
Gold: 102.02
Quote (poz @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 03:30am)
I'm a scammer? Did you not see my proof that I purchased my full sorc, and never scammed? You sir, fail.

http://i44.tinypic.com/312e1yh.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2my9phc.jpg

Because he continues to call me a scammer, even after I have proven multiple times that I never "scammed" anyone.

holy fg purchases man... seriously. isnt there something better for your money?
Gold: 1.10
Mar 8 2009 01:32am
Quote (BaBeal @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 02:31am)
You know, there's better things to spend money on.

Like a gun, for being stupid enough to blow cash on pixels.

I would be willing to donate him a gun with a clip if he kills himself.
It would do everyone a favor.
Gold: 68.00
Trader: Trusted
Quote (JonBoy @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 02:30am)
few months ago i think..took a s/s of me messin with a friend and used it to keep my 700 fg and remove me from his baal bot so he could sign someone else on and posted it all over jsp

you were planning to scam an acct, i s/s'd it, you are now raged, 6 months later

i understand your frusturation.

jsp is serious business..
Gold: 18,196.00
Quote (poz @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 03:30am)
I'm a scammer? Did you not see my proof that I purchased my full sorc, and never scammed? You sir, fail.

http://i44.tinypic.com/312e1yh.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2my9phc.jpg

Because he continues to call me a scammer, even after I have proven multiple times that I never "scammed" anyone.

LOL WOW
Quote (poz @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 01:31am)
Perhaps you don't know what it means to be wealthy, and not give a shit about money.

God something reeks of 15 year old e-boner.
Gold: 9,049.51
Quote (JonBoy @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 02:29am)
still got the periods i see..ill send u ur fg back if i decide to quit..ill just have to sell some things

fucking..finally..lol..LOLOOLLLOLOL..i..am..perverted..afk
i..wanted..someone..too..finally..qupte..me
heart2.gif
Banned
Gold: 40.00
Warn: 40%
Now to Ollie Williams for the Care Cup report. Ollie?

...............…………..„--~~"""¯¯¯""~~-„……………………………………...........
…………………..„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::"~,………………………………………….
……………….„~"\,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,………………………………….......
…………….../;;;;;;|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\……………………………............
……………..|;;;;;;;/:::::::""~~--::::::::::::::-~~"::\……………………………...........
……………./"~,;;/:::::::/¯¯¯¯¯'\:::::::::::/'¯¯¯¯'\………………………….........
…………….\ º: ¯::::::::\ . . • . ,/::::::::::\„ . • . ,/……………………………….......
……………/'::::::::::::::::"~~~":::::/""~::::'\"~~".::'\,………………………………….
………….../:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'\,__„„/':::::::::::'\………………………………...
…………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„----„_„---,::::::::::\………………………...........
…………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::„~"----„__„„-"::::::::::|………………………….......
…………..|::::::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;/::::::::::::::::::|…WE DON'T CARE
………..„~"\:::::::::::::::::::::::::\__;;;;;;\--„::::::::::::::/…………………………........
……..,-";:;\ .\,::::::::::::::::::::::::'\„_¯¯¯„-":::::::::::::/………………………….........
….„~";:\;:;:;\, ."~„::::::::::::::::::::::::¯¯¯:::::::::::::,-";\………………………...........
.,~";:;:;:;\;:;:;:"-, . "~--„:::::::::::::~--„„___„„~"::::„-' . |;:'\"~-„…………………………
";:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:;:;:;"-, . . ."~~---„„„„_______„„„--~" . ./ |;:;:'\;:;"-,……………………...
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\____;:;"-, ~-„ . . . . . . . . /;;;;;'\, . . .,/ . |;:,~";:;:;"-,……………..........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;/;:;:;:;"~, "~-„_ . . . /„;;;;;;;/"-„~" . . |;:;"~„;:;:;:;'\……………….....
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:"~„ . .¯"~-' . "~,;;;'\ . . . . .|;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;'\…………….....
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;"~--„;:;:;:;:;:"~„ . . . . . .|;;;;;;'\ . . . |;:;:;:;/;:;:"~,;:;:\………………
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:"~--„;:;:;:;:"~„ . . . |;;;;;;;;'\, . .|;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;'\;:;:\………........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:"~-„;:;:;:"~„ .|;;;;;;;;;;;"~,|;:;:;/;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:\……………
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:"~-„;:;:"~„;;;;;;;;;;;;/;:;,/';:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:\…...........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:"~-„;"~„;;;;;;/;:,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:'\……......
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;"~-„'\,;/ ,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:|…........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:¯\„/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:|……….
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:::;:|;:;:|...........
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|……….
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|……….
_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|...........
;:;¯""~~--„„_|_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|-~/…….....
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:¯""~~----„„„__;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|~"…………

Thanks Ollie.
Quote (Beags @ Sun, Mar 8 2009, 02:31am)
holy fg purchases man... seriously. isnt there something better for your money?

The FG purchases were after I was banned for MH. I got raged and purchased FG because I was young.
Go Back To Softcore USEast 2009 Topic List
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic