d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Toph
Prev1234511Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 26 2009 02:47pm
Quote (spfraiders1 @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 08:41pm)
I didn't look you up, I just came back to RS and saw that ugly as fuck homeless chick in your avatar.

You know [DAMN] well I get chicks, because I've showed you them and you never said another word. Grow up, move on, bro! Don't steal just because someones superior to you. Bra!

LOL. You've never had a girlfriend as long as I've known you. You were ALWAYS on d2 when I logged on, and on jsp. You only talked about getting into fights at school. YOU'RE HARD!
I've had my lip pierced 4 times, just because I don't show you pictures of me, doesn't mean I just got it done. I've known her for... 3-4 Years. How am I trying to be goth? I would wear Trench coats, and those big ass fucking boots, and the jeans with the chains or whatever. I'm not goth, nor am I emo. I don't wear skinny jeans, and I don't wear make up. You're pretty tough calling me out over the internet, "I know Muay Thai, and I always get into fights at school, I never lose". Damn bro, you are tough. Nobody likes you, you think they do, and when you're gone they talk about you behind your back. You though Monty liked you for the longest time wheen you played d2 with us, but everyone fucking hated you.

When Bryan gave me his d2 items, you cried for a month. Texting me everyday all day, even on thanksgiving. LOL? I'm eating with my family and I get a text from you saying stupid shit. It's so funny how you think I scammed you, but all the items Bryan recieved were mine. Nobody likes you, move on with your life. Grow up. Goodbye.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 9,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 26 2009 02:47pm
Acidy!

10 Members: OverDoSex, holycracker, PiTToIsEaU, Acidy, Night x, FreshnSmooth, harpO, FatalSilence, xXTheDarknessXx, Suicide_Silence

This post was edited by OverDoSex on Feb 26 2009 02:47pm
Gold: 1.00
Feb 26 2009 02:48pm
Suicide get that fuck monty under control, I didn't have shit to do with fucking sheeky getting kicked and now i'm banned?
Gold: 102.95
Feb 26 2009 02:49pm
Quote (OverDoSex @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 02:44pm)
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/rambo_gift.jpg

lol
Gold: 110.20
Feb 26 2009 02:52pm
Quote (harpO @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 04:47pm)
LOL. You've never had a girlfriend as long as I've known you. You were ALWAYS on d2 when I logged on, and on jsp. You only talked about getting into fights at school. YOU'RE HARD!
I've had my lip pierced 4 times, just because I don't show you pictures of me, doesn't mean I just got it done. I've known her for... 3-4 Years. How am I trying to be goth? I would wear Trench coats, and those big ass fucking boots, and the jeans with the chains or whatever. I'm not goth, nor am I emo. I don't wear skinny jeans, and I don't wear make up. You're pretty tough calling me out over the internet, "I know Muay Thai, and I always get into fights at school, I never lose". Damn bro, you are tough. Nobody likes you, you think they do, and when you're gone they talk about you behind your back. You though Monty liked you for the longest time wheen you played d2 with us, but everyone fucking hated you.

When Bryan gave me his d2 items, you cried for a month. Texting me everyday all day, even on thanksgiving. LOL? I'm eating with my family and I get a text from you saying stupid shit. It's so funny how you think I scammed you, but all the items Bryan recieved were mine. Nobody likes you, move on with your life. Grow up. Goodbye.

Okay, where to start where to start.

For 1) I took your phone # out of my phone a week after you scammed me.
2) I don't like Monty. He fakes so much shit about him. He goes from having the perfect life having the perfect girlfriend to being in jail the next day wanting to kill himself. Yeah, he talks hard. So what? He'd never step to me, or anyone for that matter.
3) I don't lose fights, I don't get in fights anymore, either. No one steps to me, your homeless ass sure wouldn't.
4) I didn't even play d2 with you, you suck dick at it, like everything else in your life.
5) I was on d2 when I got home from school for like an hour, then I got off for the rest of the day.
6) You've known her for 3-4 years? Thats why you lied saying you fuck chicks left and right, and that's the one that wouldn't even talk to you. We all know not one girl would ever talk to you.

Do not force me to go find your pictures. Not one out of the 80 you had on your myspace had a lip piercing. I've known you for like 3 years, you NEVER had a piercing. Don't get big.

In conclusion: Bryan sucks my dick on d2pk because I'm too good on sins. Now I'm friends with him, and he said he doesn't like you because you're annoying and the most immature 20 year old he's ever met.

This post was edited by spfraiders1 on Feb 26 2009 02:53pm
Gold: 102.95
Feb 26 2009 02:53pm
SHE HAS A GIANT BLACK COCK!
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 100%
Feb 26 2009 02:53pm
rather fuck my little sister then that girl, cmon toph get strong
Gold: 0.20
Feb 26 2009 02:56pm
Quote (Night x @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 03:48pm)
Suicide get that fuck monty under control, I didn't have shit to do with fucking sheeky getting kicked and now i'm banned?

i tried idk wtf is going on =\
Banned
Warn: 60%
Feb 26 2009 02:56pm
Quote (Acidy @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 03:53pm)
rather fuck my little sister then that girl, cmon toph get strong

Banned
Warn: 20%
Feb 26 2009 02:57pm
Quote (spfraiders1 @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 08:52pm)
Okay, where to start where to start.

For 1) I took your phone # out of my phone a week after you scammed me.
2) I don't like Monty. He fakes so much shit about him. He goes from having the perfect life having the perfect girlfriend to being in jail the next day wanting to kill himself. Yeah, he talks hard. So what? He'd never step to me, or anyone for that matter.
3) I don't lose fights, I don't get in fights anymore, either. No one steps to me, your homeless ass sure wouldn't.
4) I didn't even play d2 with you, you suck dick at it, like everything else in your life.
5) I was on d2 when I got home from school for like an hour, then I got off for the rest of the day.
6) You've known her for 3-4 years? Thats why you lied saying you fuck chicks left and right, and that's the one that wouldn't even talk to you. We all know not one girl would ever talk to you.

Do not force me to go find your pictures. Not one out of the 80 you had on your myspace had a lip piercing. I've known you for like 3 years, you NEVER had a piercing. Don't get big.

Okay. I love how you still talk like you're on d2. "Don't step to me, don't get big?" You're talking smack over THE INTERNET! Like you're going to come to my house and fight me. LOL.
You texted me for over a month after all that happened. Which I didn't scam you, but still. You texted me on Thanksgiving.... How pathetic can you get? No family? I'm sorry.
I'm homeless now? First it was a trailer. I'm waiting for more pathetic insults from you.
How did I say she's the one that wouldn't even talk to me? I don't even know what you're talking about anymore... You're confusing yourself.
Embarrassing.....

Quote (spfraiders1 @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 08:52pm)

In conclusion: Bryan sucks my dick on d2pk because I'm too good on sins. Now I'm friends with him, and he said he doesn't like you because you're annoying and the most immature 20 year old he's ever met.

You're still playing d2pk? LOL... Please move on with your life. Holy...
You were never good on d2 anyway. Me and Vlad ran that realm EVERYDAY.
Best fucking 2v2 and you know it. You can deny it, but you know it's true. You and your stupid little clan got sat down daily. 5-0s all day.

This post was edited by harpO on Feb 26 2009 02:59pm
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev1234511Next
Closed New Topic New Poll