d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Tis A Woodcutting Thread, Nothing More.
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 18 2009 06:51pm
Quote (AnthonyB @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:19pm)
Welcome Simon, to the best fucking guild running. Expect a decrease in faggotry and a whole lot of epicness and stupid in the notebox.

Once again, the BEST fucking guild on D2JSP

Damnit, I'm jealous.
Banned
Warn: 60%
Feb 18 2009 06:51pm
Yeah how is this job goin? He quit yet?
Feb 18 2009 06:52pm
Quote (kil-art @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:51pm)
Damnit, I'm jealous.

Clearly someones serious meter is stuck on super.
Feb 18 2009 06:54pm
Quote (AnthonyB @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 08:52pm)

Allow me to restate:

Quote (AnthonyB @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:19pm)
a whole lot of epicness and stupid in the notebox.

Damnit, I'm jealous.
Feb 18 2009 06:55pm
Quote (Textbook @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:18pm)
Just made one of the biggest jsp mistakes of your life. Hope you don't turn out to be like them, as i like you there way you are.

Its best you correct that phrase. Just because a few members enjoy putting people in their place doesn't exactly mean that we are all the same.
Banned
Gold: 69.10
Warn: 20%
Feb 18 2009 06:55pm
Quote (hxexlxlx @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:51pm)
Yeah how is this job goin? He quit yet?

No Brah, he said he's getting 50k logs TONIGHT.

Oh and this is the best post ever.

Quote (Textbook @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 05:55pm)
No one may be out to get me, but im out to get you. I hope someone comes along and does to you, what you do to others. Cant wait to see you then. Just grow up and be more mature. you dont need to feel good cuz u can take a shit on a 15yr old kid and make him feel horrible.

Quote (kil-art @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:54pm)
Allow me to restate:

Damnit, I'm jealous.

It's ok. I'm in the guild and I'm jealous of us.

Quote (Beauty @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:55pm)
Its best you correct that phrase. Just because a few members enjoy putting people in their place doesn't exactly mean that we are all the same.

It's ok. He doesn't understand jsp is all about favortism either. Him threating to get me in trouble is like a butterfly telling a bear to back the fuck off his flower. Worst part about all that was I was trying to get him to understand what kind of shit-storm he had already gotten himself into with his claims.

This post was edited by sardoniclysane on Feb 18 2009 06:57pm
Feb 18 2009 06:57pm
Quote (kil-art @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:54pm)
Allow me to restate:

Damnit, I'm jealous.

Allow me to repeat.

Quote (AnthonyB @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:52pm)

Feb 18 2009 06:58pm
Quote (sardoniclysane @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 08:55pm)
It's ok. I'm in the guild and I'm jealous of us.

blink.gif

Would I have a better chance of being cool and epic like you guys if I made a post making complete logical sense of a situation that is destined to fail, or if I made a post of utter stupidity that has some reference to something obscure someone talked about in vent or irc 3 years ago?

I don't know what to do...

Quote (AnthonyB @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 08:57pm)
Allow me to repeat.

...Oh. Okay.

This post was edited by kil-art on Feb 18 2009 06:58pm
Banned
Gold: 69.10
Warn: 20%
Feb 18 2009 07:04pm
Quote (kil-art @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 07:58pm)
blink.gif

Would I have a better chance of being cool and epic like you guys if I made a post making complete logical sense of a situation that is destined to fail, or if I made a post of utter stupidity that has some reference to something obscure someone talked about in vent or irc 3 years ago?

I don't know what to do...

...Oh. Okay.

The first step to being as epic as Social Suicide is to realizing you can't be that epic. Mathmatically it's just not possible. I've ran the numbers. Twice.

Secondly would be to donate lots of forum gold to Anthony, or Myself. Not that we use it for anything. It usually just sits there until we buy either more guild features, or, sadly, in my case, try and bribe people to get me a firecape. I fucking can do everything in this game but that....FUCK YOU JAD.

*cough* Sorry, I digress.

Third would be getting Cammy to fall in love with you. It's only happened a few times. It's pretty tricky. Posting your wang won't work. Sending her FG won't work.
Making out with her after an epic date of burgers and milkshakes doesn't work. It's just REALLY FUCKING HARD.

Once you've done that though, there's still an initiation process. There are certain spells and incantations what must be spoken over your prone, naked body as it lies on an altar of aborted deer fetuses. You then have to drink Smoky's urine, and I think something about French gay sex comes into play.

After that, you're ready for the final rites, performed by the Inner circle. These are so secret that we dare not post them here. After the final rites have been performed, you awaken new and changed. You've ascended. You're finally there!

Then, you go back to step one. Like I said, it's just not mathmatically possible.

Feb 18 2009 07:13pm
Quote (sardoniclysane @ Wed, Feb 18 2009, 08:04pm)
The first step to being as epic as Social Suicide is to realizing you can't be that epic. Mathmatically it's just not possible. I've ran the numbers. Twice.

Secondly would be to donate lots of forum gold to Anthony, or Myself. Not that we use it for anything. It usually just sits there until we buy either more guild features, or, sadly, in my case, try and bribe people to get me a firecape. I fucking can do everything in this game but that....FUCK YOU JAD.

*cough* Sorry, I digress.

Third would be getting Cammy to fall in love with you. It's only happened a few times. It's pretty tricky. Posting your wang won't work. Sending her FG won't work.
Making out with her after an epic date of burgers and milkshakes doesn't work. It's just REALLY FUCKING HARD.

Once you've done that though, there's still an initiation process. There are certain spells and incantations what must be spoken over your prone, naked body as it lies on an altar of aborted deer fetuses. You then have to drink Smoky's urine, and I think something about French gay sex comes into play.

After that, you're ready for the final rites, performed by the Inner circle. These are so secret that we dare not post them here. After the final rites have been performed, you awaken new and changed. You've ascended. You're finally there!

Then, you go back to step one. Like I said, it's just not mathmatically possible.

After reading that, and realizing you actually typed all of that, makes me want to:

Shoot you, followed by myself. It would probably be for the best.

Nuke some random ass state, such as North Dakota, cause lets face it. No one gives a shit about that useless state.

Destroy all evidence of our rituals.
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll