d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Memories
Prev1234512Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 2 2009 09:07pm
Quote (sphinx_9mm @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 06:35pm)
your tag should have never been given for this reason among others im sure
srry to op but whenever i start thinking of memories from ls all i seem to get is that we used to have a decent crew over here, and the ones that were screwed over got hurt and no justification given.
the ones who took advatage of a stupid, immoral situation got a med tag.
when accounts were lost, nothing was done, now when hc chars die and someone cries they are brought back to life....
its a shame really

The game of ladderslasher did not, at that time, support transferral of items. Any item placed on the market at any price was fair game for anyone who wanted to purchase it.

Zodi wanted to purchase those items, he did, and he was then offered enough fg to be willing to part with them.

If anything, you should be thanking him for being such a swell chap as to be willing to sell them back, at ANY price, after the shitstorm half the community threw at him for being a good bargain shopper. smile.gif
Gold: 0.00
Feb 2 2009 09:13pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Mon, 2 Feb 2009, 22:07)
The game of ladderslasher did not, at that time, support transferral of items. Any item placed on the market at any price was fair game for anyone who wanted to purchase it.

Zodi wanted to purchase those items, he did, and he was then offered enough fg to be willing to part with them.

If anything, you should be thanking him for being such a swell chap as to be willing to sell them back, at ANY price, after the shitstorm half the community threw at him for being a good bargain shopper. smile.gif

Bargain shopping is one thing, but lieing and saying you're retracting all your offer and then buying it off the market is another thing. I don't understand how a "trusted tag" member can lie and be "trusted." Just proved if you're a great ass kisser, you can get a trusted tag even though you're lieing.

Here is an topic where it clearly show he "retracting all offer" and then turn around and buy it for the price set for the buyer.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=19853616&f=273&st=20

He also did this with amigo, but he quickly edit out his post saying he bin or something.

"Members who have displayed good character, honesty, integrity, and activity on the forum are rewarded with this special rating by the d2jsp Mod Staff"
rofl.gif
Corruption at it best biggrin.gif..

9 Members: Dialupsucks123, LadyButterfly, rjp, Hevial, XxXHellFireXxX, Zodijackyl, JogoSon, sphinx_9mm, Jp2050
No comment mate? rofl.gif Honesty.. haha that crack me up..

3 Members: rjp, partank, Zodijackyl
I see you looking at the armor thread.. Bring great memories on how you got a trusted tag on ass kissing right bangin.gif?

Well anyway back on topic. My favorite thread is the thread for my first mq that I made. Gotta go search for it biggrin.gif

This post was edited by rjp on Feb 2 2009 09:32pm
Feb 2 2009 09:19pm
Quote (rjp @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 07:13pm)
Bargain shopping is one thing, but lieing and saying you're retracting all your offer and then buying it off the market is another thing. I don't understand how a "trusted tag" member can lie and be "trusted." Just proved if you're a great ass kisser, you can get a trusted tag even though you're lieing.

Here is an topic where it clearly show he "retracting all offer" and then turn around and buy it for the price set for the buyer.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=19853616&f=273&st=20

He also did this with amigo, but he quickly edit out his post saying he bin or something.

Well anyway back on topic. My favorite thread is the thread for my first mq that I made. Gotta go search for it biggrin.gif

Trade forum is a great place to get a basic idea of value on items... If the item is good... Sometimes.

99% of the time though, you get people who look to do nothing but lowball your items, overprice their own, and take months to trade. My honest opinion is that every one of those people are complete scum, and a thousand times worse than Zodi. At least he values the idea of a quick trade.

Yet once again, zodi proved in that scenario that he's a master market place shopper. Perhaps rather than bitching about his tag, you should ask him how he does it. smile.gif

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Feb 2 2009 09:19pm
Gold: 300.69
Feb 2 2009 09:22pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 10:19pm)
Trade forum is a great place to get a basic idea of value on items... If the item is good... Sometimes.

99% of the time though, you get people who look to do nothing but lowball your items, overprice their own, and take months to trade.

Yet once again, zodi proved in that scenario that he's a master market place shopper. Perhaps rather than bitching about his tag, you should ask him how he does it. smile.gif

already know how he does it

and sheesh bob i used to have alot more respect for you before you posted in this thread
seriously
i know more than anyone that he was making an informed decision to do what he did, and im not saying it was ok for the people to screw with paul on his ls fees.
but zodi KNOWINGLY fucked people over for his own fg gain, and thats what scamming is is it not?
Gold: 2,016.48
Feb 2 2009 09:23pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 09:19pm)

99% of the time though, you get people who look to do nothing but lowball your items, overprice their own, and take months to trade. My honest opinion is that every one of those people are complete scum, and a thousand times worse than Zodi. At least he values the idea of a quick trade.

I am afraid this is one of the areas I agree with you on

He got me too one time so I tip my hand to the fast fingers (he was looking for muters so nothing malicious)

When you got time go check what I posted in the Character and Discussion thread and I'm looking forward to what you say wink.gif
Feb 2 2009 09:27pm
Quote (sphinx_9mm @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 07:22pm)
already know how he does it
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/ninemmsphinx/squllgay.jpgand sheesh bob i used to have alot more respect for you before you posted in this thread
seriously
i know more than anyone that he was making an informed decision to do what he did, and im not saying it was ok for the people to screw with paul on his ls fees.
but zodi KNOWINGLY fucked people over for his own fg gain, and thats what scamming is is it not?

Wrong. You simply don't toss items worth between 5K-40K fg about for 1fg and expect for them not to get taken away eventually. That's unrealistic and stupid.

That's like tossing a briefcase with a million in cash out on the curb, with big letters on it that says CASH STASH, and expecting that no neighbors, passerby, or rabid squirrels are going to take it from you.

I mean good god, can you even DREAM of how many fucking nuts $1,000,000 could buy?! That squirrel, rabid or no, would be a GOD among his kind!! ohmy.gif

Take advantage of the system, eventually you pay the price. The fact that Zodi was the collector doesn't make him a bad person, it just means the folks he collected from took advantage one too many times. smile.gif
Gold: 11.00
Feb 2 2009 09:29pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 07:27pm)
Wrong. You simply don't toss items worth between 5K-40K fg about for 1fg and expect for them not to get taken away eventually. That's unrealistic and stupid.

That's like tossing a briefcase with a million in cash out on the curb, with big letters on it that says CASH STASH, and expecting that no neighbors, passerby, or rabid squirrels are going to take it from you.

I mean good god, can you even DREAM of how many fucking nuts $1,000,000 could buy?! That squirrel, rabid or no, would be a GOD among his kind!! ohmy.gif

Take advantage of the system, eventually you pay the price. The fact that Zodi was the collector doesn't make him a bad person, it just means the folks he collected from took advantage one too many times. smile.gif

He's not talking about 1fg item transfers, he's talking about other scenarios where he bids and retracts then buys the item off the mp like in here : http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=19853616&f=273&st=20
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Feb 2 2009 09:30pm
Quote (Zodijackyl @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 08:07pm)
:hello!:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=13381390&f=272

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/zodijackylite/hevial1.png

Pathetic, is all I have to say.
Gold: 300.69
Feb 2 2009 09:30pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 10:27pm)

he was taking advantage in a loophole in the same system, there fore he is just as much to blame as the ones who were posting the items for cheap.

let me make myself more clear, i, in no way shape or form agree and or condone placing items on the market for less than they are worth, and have never done so, and agree that those that do deserve what they get.

HOWEVER:> anyone who deliberatly goes on the market place in search of great items for cheap, like zodyjackyl did, deserve to be punished as well. for like you said, taking advantage of the system.

This post was edited by sphinx_9mm on Feb 2 2009 09:31pm
Feb 2 2009 09:31pm
Quote (JogoSon @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 07:29pm)
He's not talking about 1fg item transfers, he's talking about other scenarios where he bids and retracts then buys the item off the mp like in here : http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=19853616&f=273&st=20

Apparently the item was worth more. Yet another indication that if people actually offered what items are WORTH to them, not the minimum amount they can possibly win a bid for, they'd get their trade more often, no?

I blame the guy who wasn't willing to pay more. HAD it really been a worthwhile item to him, then the price would have been above what Zodi was willing to pay, and Zodi's amazingly brilliantly pro elite masterful marketing skills would never have come into play. biggrin.gif

Quote (sphinx_9mm @ Mon, Feb 2 2009, 07:30pm)
he was taking advantage in a loophole in the same system, there fore he is just as much to blame as the ones who were posting the items for cheap.

let me make myself more clear, i, in no way shape or form agree and or condone placing items on the market for less than they are worth, and have never done so, and agree that those that do deserve what they get.

HOWEVER:> anyone who deliberatly goes on the market place in search of great items for cheap, like zodyjackyl did, deserve to be punished as well. for like you said, taking advantage of the system.

He did NOT take advantage of the system. He used the market for what it's meant for: BUYING ITEMS.

Wrap your head around it. smile.gif

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Feb 2 2009 09:32pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234512Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll