d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > Guide To Merging Pictures > By Prototyp3
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 617.69
Dec 25 2008 12:34am
Prototyp3’s
santa.gif Guide To Merging Pictures santa.gif

Notes

• This Guide was made on my computer witch has Windows Vista I have tried it on a Computer with Windows Xp And everything is the same
    If however you can not follow this entire guild or something isnt there please Pm me and i will help you the best i can Enjoy!

Hello everyone this is my guide to Merging Pictures.

• I will show you step by step instructions on how to do everything.
  • This will also show you the steps to taking a Screen Shot.

Step #1: Getting the Screen Shots.

• First, off while in you diablo II Screen hit the "Print Screen" button This will take a screen shot of what you are viewing.
  • Second, Go to "Start" icon_pointr.gif "Computer or My Computer" icon_pointr.gif "Click Hard Disk Drives Labeled" "(C:)" icon_pointr.gif "Program Files" icon_pointr.gif "Diablo II". While in there look throughout the folder for a file named
    "Screenshot001" (or other numbers depending on how many Screen Shots you have taken).
  • Third, once you have found all of the Screen Shots you have taken Move them to your "Desktop"
  • Picture showing step by step instructions to get your screen shot below "Steps 1-7"

Step #2: Cropping Pictures

• First, double or single click the File named Screenshot001/Screenshot002 (ect.).
  • Second, once the File has opened click "Fix" at the top
  • Third, on the right you will see a bar pop up click Crop Picture, once you have done that you can arrange how you want to crop it, how big you want it/Small length/Width (ect.)
  • Forth, once you have it how you want to crop it Click Apply. Only what is in the crop box will be there.
  • What you need to click is highlighted in the Picture below.

Step #3: Merging Pictures
  • Before you start this step make sure you have all of your pictures "Cropped"
  • Everything else you need to do will be in the picture below "Step by Step instructions Starting at (Start icon_pointr.gif All Programs icon_pointr.gif Accessories icon_pointr.gif Paint icon_pointr.gif Edit/Paste From icon_pointr.gif Desktop Finding Screen Shots)"

• Repeat Steps 5-7 to add more pictures as you can see i have done at the bottom of the Picture, Also Remember you can move the pictures where you want to, You can also resize them but I recommend you leave them the size they are to prevent Blur

• Walk through on steps 5-7 Step 5 Go to edit in paint then on the bottom click paste from 6--> Find desktop in the folder type thing that will open when you click paste from (it might be in your set to your desktop already usually it is set to pictures for me) 7 Click the images you would like to merge (you can only do one picture at a time) Click it then hit Open Once it opens you can move it around in paint so they are not all stacked on eachother you can also resize them but i recommend you leave them the size they are to prevent blur

Thanks for reading, Have a great day

~Keller (Prototyp3)
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll