d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Good Bye Runescape!!! > My Time Here Is Up!
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.87
Nov 8 2008 02:27am
Ok well many of you good friends know that I enlisted to join the US Army. Well I did so on October 16th. I shipout Nov 13th for BCT which is just a few short 4 days away. Ever sence then I have been training like Rocky Balboa in the Rocky movies. It has been a very tough journey for me, especially on the running, and it will only get even harder in the coming days. mad1.gif

I am a 63B. For thos who don't know the military code. I am a Light Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic. Basicly you can call me a Grease
Monkey
. I've chosen this job opportunity/career over anything else available to me(which was a lot) because I love working on vehicles and have been doing it sence I could turn a wrench. From helping my dad replace engines to transmissions to doing it my self for some side cash. I will be working on anything from Jeeps to Hummers to the working
on other Military peoples daily vehicles they drive. bounce.gif

I will probably come home while at BCT for Christmas for anywhere from 7-14 days(Not sure it could be less; all depends on the BCT schedule)
My BCT and AIT will both be located in Fort Jackson, South Carolina. Both of which I "hear" are female & male BCT & AIT, or just AIT wub.gif (Recruiter was'nt specific on if females will be with us in BCT).
Both last a total of 12 weeks and some odd days each. So, hopefully during the first 3-4 weeks of AIT I can find some mmm sweet mmmm hmmm good [insert female here]
banana.gif heart2.gif
My total enlistment period is 3 years 28 weeks and 6 days.

Any questions feel free to ask.

I have lost 19 pounds in the past 3 weeks. So that was muscle I never knew I had. I have 4 days to hopefully quit smoking. Which, I doubt will happen as I've been smoking for 8+ years.

Very Epic Music Videos Dedicated To Our Troops: (First youtube video won't play here on jsp says its no longer available, but its not just click link and it'll play. Think its copy protected or w/e)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYPVQt-hZ2M

My Bank / Stats: (Nothing is for sale. DO not post or PM asking for me to sell my rsg, acct, etc! I will perm ignore you if you do so.

I would like to say thanks you to all of my RS friends: (If I forgot you don't rage me I am high as a kite while i typed this all up)

Jay(Herpz) - your #1 wub.gif'er been very good friend. If your still willing to join up, once Im done with BCT I can hook you up w/ info! Just remember what I told you if you join before then!
Ed(Darkrulered) - Really love you, got me my first fcape wub.gif
PanikingDisco - Goodluck on Mith drags if your still campin em
Garry(garygary) - Mr pie man, what else can I say
Dodo(Splendodo) - GL on your 99 att
Anthony(AnthonyB) - Been fun slayer racing you, grats on 99 slayer if you ever get it heart.gif
Christian(PureSilence) - Been fun nooby heart.gif
Sheeky - Your bunny was always cute to pick on while I was hungry
Jancx - Hi
Jacky - Total noob who can't bando!!!
Fatalsilence - Come back soon
Dave(harddrivekiller) - rich mofu wub.gif
Junskar - Love the 99 summon/slayer.
Richburg - wub.gif come back soon mang

I shall come back during AIT training or at my first duty station, or once my term is done if there is a RS to come back too
Gold: 45.00
Nov 8 2008 02:29am
see you later.

This post was edited by fromtheHeavens on Nov 8 2008 02:29am
Gold: 508.20
Nov 8 2008 02:34am
cya bro sad.gif
Gold: 2.00
Nov 8 2008 02:37am
gl
Gold: 38,066.00
Nov 8 2008 02:38am
Thanks for serving our country! Good luck and wish you all the best!

Didnt really know you but goodbye! (thats bye with an e btw, check your title, lol)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 8 2008 02:38am
cya and gl theres no blessin graves
Retired Moderator
Gold: 462.93
Trader: Trusted
Nov 8 2008 02:40am
Ahh with that 99 defence, I am sure you will remain there for a while ^^

Nice seeing you around the forums, despite one incident of our past. Nevertheless, enjoy your new life, and good luck.
Gold: 4.00
Nov 8 2008 02:42am
hand.gif
Gold: 6.87
Nov 8 2008 02:49am
Quote (iceburn @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 04:40am)
Ahh with that 99 defence, I am sure you will remain there for a while ^^

Nice seeing you around the forums, despite one incident of our past. Nevertheless, enjoy your new life, and good luck.

Yes, We have had out differences but nonless, TBH i've forgot about em.

Quote (grimreapereD @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 04:38am)
Thanks for serving our country! Good luck and wish you all the best!

Didnt really know you but goodbye! (thats bye with an e btw, check your title, lol)

LoL. After a few reviews of the thread I forgot to check the title sad.gif

Ty. I would of never noticed it. Hopefully Mod can fix it sad.gif

This post was edited by Amputated. on Nov 8 2008 02:53am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Nov 8 2008 02:50am
bai bai cry3.gif hf and gl
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll