d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Just Got Pwned.. I Hate My Life.
1236Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Oct 30 2008 01:59am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

Man today was so gay... All the kids in my class where talkin' about how easy it is to get to level 90 and some even claimed to do it in one day and get through act 2 in a matter of minutes.. Hard to believe since it literally takes me 3 days to get the horadric staff and about 4 days to get the amulet since those snake men kill me in 1 charge if I don't leap away in time.

I got caught in the moment and I wanted to show off to a chick who plays D2 so I gave my input to the class.

Loochi: It takes you noobs 1 day to do all that? It takes me 25 min's to get through all the quests in normal/nightmare and hell all by myself without any assitance and I find and make my items and start leveling for 35 mins to get to atleast level 93 if I wanted.

About now the whole class runs up to me and starts callin' me out and one of them pulls out the cd from his back pack and hollers " Yo, let's install it and make him show us how " - I wanted to fucking kick his ass for doin that. My worst nightmares came to life, the whole class started to holler and shit and the teacher said he'll read the lectures next week because he was curious to see if this was true. Girl that I liked told me if I do it 5 min's less than what I claimed, she'd give me ass to mouth.

I was walkin nervously to the computer lab while Lil T was laughin' at me because he knows it takes us atleast 3 weeks to get to nightmare and by IF we get to nightmare we're usually stuck in the blood moore, heaps of people where behind me basically the whole class and they were knockin on each class and tellin them what's up and to come follow..! I had about the whole school and the channel 3 news came with cameras and shit.. Fuk man... What did I get myself into.

I sit my self down and I get the game installed, I log on in and when I joined the game everyone was hollerin' and shit.

Joey: Well? Hurry the fuck up faggot! Show us how it's done!

About now all I hear ' 1 hour rush, rush, rush, rush, rush! ' from the WHOLE entire group that was in the room and I jus chocked like how eminem did on 8 mile. Everyone is boo'in and shit, and the lecturer threw his banana at my head. The news crew zoomed the camera at me so the whole world can see how much of a pathetic lier I was. I quickly sat still and didn't move an inch of my body and pretended I was lagging jus like how I do on D2. People where throwin' me off the chair and smashin it on my head , girl I liked came up to me and slapped my face.

Lil T: He's laggin, give the man a chance!! *gets tackled by the quarter back and smashed by a group of emo's*

I took it like a man and I kept laying their lifeless until it was 12:00AM where everyone was gone. I quickly got up and booked the next bus trip to kentucky to start a new life. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and changing my name and shit. My reputation is ruined.

fuck this shit.
Gold: 840.00
Oct 30 2008 01:59am
snipe
Gold: 12,205.00
Oct 30 2008 02:00am
loochie... when will u learn.

This post was edited by LastOneStanding on Oct 30 2008 02:01am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 30 2008 02:02am
Aren't you a bodybuilder? Couldn't u just fuck em up?
Gold: 0.10
Oct 30 2008 02:03am
Quote (Loochi @ Thu, Oct 30 2008, 12:59am)
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

Man today was so gay... All the kids in my class where talkin' about how easy it is to get to level 90 and some even claimed to do it in one day and get through act 2 in a matter of minutes.. Hard to believe since it literally takes me 3 days to get the horadric staff and about 4 days to get the amulet since those snake men kill me in 1 charge if I don't leap away in time.

I got caught in the moment and I wanted to show off to a chick who plays D2 so I gave my input to the class.

Loochi: It takes you noobs 1 day to do all that? It takes me 25 min's to get through all the quests in normal/nightmare and hell all by myself without any assitance and I find and make my items and start leveling for 35 mins to get to atleast level 93 if I wanted.

About now the whole class runs up to me and starts callin' me out and one of them pulls out the cd from his back pack and hollers " Yo, let's install it and make him show us how " - I wanted to fucking kick his ass for doin that. My worst nightmares came to life, the whole class started to holler and shit and the teacher said he'll read the lectures next week because he was curious to see if this was true. Girl that I liked told me if I do it 5 min's less than what I claimed, she'd give me ass to mouth.

I was walkin nervously to the computer lab while Lil T was laughin' at me because he knows it takes us atleast 3 weeks to get to nightmare and by IF we get to nightmare we're usually stuck in the blood moore, heaps of people where behind me basically the whole class and they were knockin on each class and tellin them what's up and to come follow..! I had about the whole school and the channel 3 news came with cameras and shit.. Fuk man... What did I get myself into.

I sit my self down and I get the game installed, I log on in and when I joined the game everyone was hollerin' and shit.

Joey: Well? Hurry the fuck up faggot! Show us how it's done!

About now all I hear ' 1 hour rush, rush, rush, rush, rush! ' from the WHOLE entire group that was in the room and I jus chocked like how eminem did on 8 mile. Everyone is boo'in and shit, and the lecturer threw his banana at my head. The news crew zoomed the camera at me so the whole world can see how much of a pathetic lier I was. I quickly sat still and didn't move an inch of my body and pretended I was lagging jus like how I do on D2. People where throwin' me off the chair and smashin it on my head , girl I liked came up to me and slapped my face.

Lil T: He's laggin, give the man a chance!! *gets tackled by the quarter back and smashed by a group of emo's*

I took it like a man and I kept laying their lifeless until it was 12:00AM where everyone was gone. I quickly got up and booked the next bus trip to kentucky to start a new life. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and changing my name and shit. My reputation is ruined.

fuck this shit.

LMFAO

This post was edited by LeveLeR on Oct 30 2008 02:04am
Gold: 0.01
Oct 30 2008 02:04am
WHERE'S THE THROWING OF PEOPLE AND THE BANGING OF CHICKS?
Oct 30 2008 02:04am
LOL
heart.gif you loochi

nohomo

This post was edited by unicoke on Oct 30 2008 02:05am
Gold: 6.00
Oct 30 2008 02:06am
I jus chocked like how eminem did on 8 mile
LMAO
Is this the same retard who lies? Lol at you losers taking this seriously.

Anyone have perfect eth bartucs?
Gold: 20.00
Warn: 10%
better than the last few XD
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
1236Next
Closed New Topic