d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Nearly Got Jacked Today. (serious)
1237Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Oct 23 2008 12:18am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I'm at my Lawyers office with my main man T signing a Will to him that will grant the password to my barbarian and his pgem mule if anything were to happen to me. I wanted my legacy to continue incase I were to die and I thought I'd let T carry my spirit on since he's my most trusted comrad, with so many player hating noobs these days, anything is possible can happen to me. But will definitly take a miricale to bury me.

After that was set and done, I hop in my hummer with 29" chrome wheels and drive down to the local park nearby to celebrate by hunting down some hot girls and banging them.

Loochi: Well T, congrat's. You're basically the richest guy on West. Most probably on all four realms combined.
Lil T: Wow thanks dude biggrin.gif you're the greatest friend a guy can have. Can't wait until you d-- .. I mean, where are we goin' now ol' pal?
Loochi: We're on our way to poon cool.gif
Lil T: Really? Who are we going to PwN ? I heard there's a net cafe jus down the corner wi-- *Gets smacked over the head by Loochi*
Loochi: I said 'Poon' as in pussy you dumb bitch. Not PwN as in duels.. Give me a minute, fillin' up this gas tank.

As I fil the hummer with 600$ petrol, I see Lil T giving money to some biker fags. My bet is that he's probably giving them money so they won't kick his ass, I know that pussy way to well and I'm positive thats what the money's for. I get back in the car and drive off the station without paying the fee's for the gas. Pussies runnin' after us and hollerin' while I just turn Shakira's 'Whenever, where ever!' song up loud with my aviators and a smerk drivin' 180 mph to Poon Lane for a good ol' time.

We get to the park and as expected hot babes all in bikini's runnin' around waitin to be thrashed by a pimp like me. T told me to go the other way for a surprise, I didn't want to because I had 6 girls checkin' me out and I knew they wanted me to put the pipe down, but T begged me so I drove to where he wanted me to go. We get to the place and it's a forest like scene and no one or nothing is around. Just trees. I get out and T tells me he'd be right back. I musta been waitin' 5 minutes and I'm already fuming from missing out on that hot young poon that I coulda slammed.

I was minding my own business takin' a piss on an ancient tree that looked like the one from the stoney field that drops the scroll of infusis. I zip up and you guys won't believe what happend.. I got snipered and got shot right above the heart.. I'm not even exajurating, bullet went through my chest and came out of my back..! I fell back with a 'wtf' look on my face. I'm bleeding and shit and I can hear Lil T in the background.

Lil T: Thanks for that guys, I hope he dies soon so I can go on his account and take his Iron Jang Bong for my sorc.
Biker guy1: No problem pussy.
Biker guy2: If you need sexual services, let me no... free of charge cutie wink.gif
Lil T: Ughh....

I could not believe me ears.. I was more pissed than the time I was in that 'Free for trust' game and got my Horadric cube jacked by J_Bakes89. I'm layin' there bleeding and in pain like some sorta 'Saving Private Ryan' scene but I'm not a pussy ass actor, this shit is fo'real. I thought 'fuck this shit' and I dug in my chest and pulled the bullet out with my bare hand. It was still smokin' hot and steam was comin' from it. I reached through my pants and grabbed a blunt but couldn't find my lighter so I used the bullet while it was hot and smoked that sticky icky that I bought from compton. The weed numbed my pain and I'm back up again. This time I'm gonna kick Lil T's ass fo'real.

The biker guys tried to boost off but I throw my umberella inbetween their tyres and jammed their shit up. These pussies are goin no where and I beat they wish they shoulda finished me off for good. Lil T realised that I was still alive and he's all crying on his knees pointin and blaming the bikers and how they convinced him to kill me. I couldn't care less. I'm kicking all their asses whether they were involved or not. Biker guy2 pulls out a glock and aims it at my head but I'm standin' there acting tough and puffing my chest up to show him I'm not scared. As he was gonna pull the trigger, Lil T runs off with his wrists flayling in the air and Kuzin K mysteriously comes out the bushes with his surf board and whacks it over his head leaving him to drop the gun on the floor while K goes after T. It's down to me and Biker guy1. We both reach the gun in time and grab it. He was puffin and shit tryna take the gun out of my hand but I quickly took it out of his hand and i bent it in half.

Loochi: "Only pussies use guns, use a real weapon son." *Whacks his face with his umberella.

Both the biker guys are down for good and Lil T will be caught in time. I'm definitly removing the will. And I'm going over to his house tomorrow to fuck his shit up.

Guys, Have you ever thought you could trust someone with anything but they betray you? Serious replies only please.
Gold: 224.04
Oct 23 2008 12:18am
first
Gold: 3.01
Warn: 20%
Oct 23 2008 12:19am
heart.gif Ali. wub.gif
Gold: 10,630.27
sup clan ri0t
Gold: 68,788.60