d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Lol Anyone Know This Raygon Kid?
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Oct 21 2008 02:18am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I'm takin' a break from owning in duel games and decided to drive in my ferrari enzo and go to the gym for a work out and shit, musta been curlin' 300 pounds in each arm to scuplt a physique identical to the hero of harrogath (not Larzuk, he's a fuckin' pussy.)

I finished my first set and dropped the dumbbells from exaustion and it made an earthquake and crater holes on the ground from the weight being so heavy. I walk over to the water fountain to freshin up and I see a hot babe checkin me out. I ignored her because I've already banged 4 chicks in the morning and I needed a rest although I'll be keen to add her to the list cool.gif

Sara: Excuse me.
Loochi: ??
Sara: My name's Sara, and I saw you lift those big weights. You must be the toughest guy in the gym. My boyfriend Brandon works out too. He's over there doing his abs tongue.gif *points at him*
Raygon: *lifts shirt up and flexes his abs in the mirror and shouts* "YEAA!!!! I'M AS MUSCLY AS I AM RICH ON D2 BABYYYY WOOOOT!!"
Loochi: *Takes off aviators to have a better look* Looks like a pussy to me.

I walk off from the chick to proceed my next set. I don't waste time at the gym. I get in there and it's business. About 30 seconds later, This pussy comes with his girl and tries to make conversation and try get some tips off me.. Big mistake.

Sara: Hey! Can you stop your workout for a moment please? I want you to say hi to my boy friend.
Loochi: *Stays focused lookin' at the mirror and curls with intensity*
Raygon: *Lifts his shirt up beside Loochi and flexes his abs.* What do you rekon babe? Best abs in the world or what?
Sara: That's my sexxxxy! heart.gif
Loochi: The fuck you want son..
Raygon: Sup, my girl says you play diablo. Under what account? My name's Brandon. But you can call me Raygon. wink.gif *puts hand out for a handshake*
Loochi: Heh.. What's up Brendon. *Shakes his hand and does a barbarian grip that nearly breaks every bone in Raygons hand*

GIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Shouts Raygon in agony from the hand shake.

Raygon: MY HAND.. The fuck is wrong wit you.. You always grip this fucking hard!?
Loochi: Testing to see if you were a pussy. You failed the test son. cool.gif
Raygon: You also said my name wrong faggot. It's Brandon not Brendon dimwit!
Loochi: I don't give a fuck about your name. Take it as a compliment. Brendon Afflick from Hollywood.
Raygon: That's Ben Afflick you dumbass!

About now me and Raygon are face to face about to scrap. I got my fists ready to knock this pussy out. You should seen how small he was compared to me. His girl comes in between us and pleads us to not fight.

Sara: PLEASE DON'T FIGHT HIM BRANDON! CAN'T YOU SETTLE THIS LIKE CIVILISED GENTLEMEN!?!
Raygon: Alright, how about an arm wrestle? Who ever loses apologises. Or you too scared? *flashes his abs to me again*
Loochi: Stop doin that you fucking pussy!
Raygon: JEaaaalous? wink.gif My abs are like a 6nado green antler pelt with 10fhr base 29 life 2 OS with 2 15/15's wink.gif What's yours? a DELI!!!! *laughs*
Loochi and Sara: ... ?
Loochi: Let's do this, I gotta meet Lil T at the strip club in 15 mins.

I sit down at a table oppisite him and grip up my arm. My hands were so big they dwarfed this pussy. I had tree trunks, he had twigs. The match begin and Brandon was giving it all he had, he was going red and straining like a bitch. I was checkin out a hot babe runnin on the tread mill seein her Double D's bounce. I wasn't aware the match had started. I look back and he's all puffed out and shit. I put my all my effort and slammed his arm through the table. He's all screamin and cryin and shit makin me deaf from his pussy ass screams. I thought 'fuck this shit!' and I grabbed the near by dumbbell and smacked it on his head and he started to spaz out. Bloods comin out and his girls screamin for help. Everyone gatherin around him givin cpr and shit. I walked out of the gym and hopped in my ferrari and began rollin' a blunt. Sparked that shit up and I was on my way to see T at the club. Reversed back by accident into a pink beetle that had Raygon on the lisence plate. Musta been a coinsidence.

Guys, Has Raygon mentioned this to any of you guys? - Serious replies only.
Gold: 3.01
Warn: 20%
Oct 21 2008 02:19am
First.

heart.gif Ali.

This post was edited by AngelicX on Oct 21 2008 02:23am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2008 02:20am
LOL
Gold: 3,532.00
Oct 21 2008 02:20am
lol excellent