d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > What The Hell Just Happend? (serious)
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Oct 13 2008 01:38am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I'm in class today and we're studying diamonds and how they are made. Mrs Toolick seemed to be fascinated by jewelry and it was all she ever talked about. A gold diggin bitch is what I'm thinkin. Bet if I showed her my cathan seal she'd be all over me askin me for ass to mouth.

So I'm sitting near the middle area in the lecture theatre occupying two seats since I'm so tough. No body dared coming to me askin if anyone was sitting there. They knew they'd get beat up if they even looked my direction. I can see from my blind spot two chicks checking me out so I looked at them and gave them a wink

Loochi: Ladies. wink.gif
Melody: OH MY GAWWWWWWD!!!!
Sarah: AHHHHHH THAT SEXY BEAST TALKED TO US!!!
Loochi: Tell me something I don't know cool.gif

About now I can tell their pussy ass boyfriends are all jealous and shit tryna act tough but I'm laughin' all the way to the bank.

Mrs Toolick: Class in session. Today we're going to discuss the formation of diamonds. Not just any diamonds, but how they start off and how they become perfect in their form. Anyone know how they originated?
Loochi: I'm no science geek like those two acne faced nerds sitting infront of me, but I think I have a rough idea of how diamonds are made since I've had a couple my self. cool.gif

*Girls run down and sit next to me the moment I said I owned diamonds*

Mrs Toolick: Please, Tell me and the class how they are made.
Loochi: Well, the diamond starts off chipped and small and can be found from quill rats outside camp. Usually rare for the rats to ho--
Mrs Toolick: 'Quill' rats?
Loochi: ? Oh yeah? Those rats that shoot spikes. You haven't encountered one before? Dangerous bastards. I'm tough though so when I hit them they usually die
Mrs Toolick: Spikes? Dear God. I've never heard this before?

*Class starts hollerin' about the quill rat since they haven't seen or heard of it before*

Mrs Toolick: SHHH people! Let this gentlemen finish.

Mrs Toolick: Well, that is very interesting. I never knew about quill rats before and the fact they hold small diamonds? Do you know how the diamonds form?
Loochi: I was gettin to that. Usually when I get 3 small diamonds, I like to put them in my horadric cube and push transmute so they become one flawd diamond. A bit bigger and shinyer. You see the trick is, you collect as much diamonds before you sell to chars--

Mrs Toolick: Wai-wai-wai-wait... 'Horadric' cube? I'm sorry to say but you can not make diamonds out of cubes?
Loochi: Trust me. I've done it many times and I've sold perfect diamonds for gold.

Sarah: ohhh soo dreamy... Big, handsome and has gold heart.gif

Mrs Toolick: No.. I'm sorry but you don't have scientific evidence to back this up. The thought of a box making diamonds is laughable.
Loochi: Your cameltoe is laughable you old hag.
Mrs Toolick: I beg your pardon?
Loochi: What I meant to say was, I have the cube here to show a demonstration if you'd like?
Mrs Toolick: By all means,

I reached through my bag and grabbed a box of 'Special K' cereal and walked to the front of the class to do the experiment that will get me a noble prise and a lifetime amount of poon. The box was marked and drawn exactly like the cube and had a made button 'transmute'

Mrs Toolick: This is a joke.. Special K?
Loochi: I would have brang cocopops but Lil T's borrowing it for his barbie doll dream house.

*Class laughs and hollers*

Mrs Toolick: Hahaha, ahh yes. That sissy friend you always beat up?
Loochi: *sigh* yep..

Mrs Toolick: Please go on.

I put 3 diamonds from the class and closed the box. I pushed transmute, the moment that was going to get me fame and poon was one cereal box away... Deckard cain, don't fail me with your horadric bullshit now! I opened it up and nothing happend.. I kept trying this for like 15 mins and the class was hollerin and shit. Mrs Toolick wasn't impressed about the fact she wasted her time so she sent me to the deans office to discuss my punishment.

Have you guys been in a situation where you know you're doing something right but it just fails? Serious replies only please.
Gold: 0.00
FIRST
Gold: 2,634.00
second
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 70%
Oct 13 2008 01:40am
kind of let me down on this one ==