d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Just Got Nk'd.
123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Oct 9 2008 04:04pm
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I was out celebrating with the crew last night at the clubs dancin and shit with some hot babes. Met this hot ass chick by the name of Sandra who I could tell just wanted my cock by the way she was grindin on me and shit. Her pussy ass boy friend didn't dare say shit since he saw the size of my arms grabbin' her fine tits and the crew was behind my back. If anything were to happen, G_Bomb woulda smacked his shit up. We don't give a fuck about what we do and who we do it too. We basically run shit in New York.

I get home with Sandra and she's beggin' for me to put the pipe down to her. (Not my fault these hoes n tricks find me handsome). I was giving it to her all night long, she's moaning and shit. I was video taping it so she when she goes back home she could show it to her boy friend and her 6 year old son.

After it was all set n done, I told her to get the hell out of my house and kept her purse for later *** purchases. (Remade my barb without grim ward. Was researching forums and rattle cage makes 'monsters flee' when struck. Definitly gfg when I'm getting gang banged in the monastry without the crew to back me up)

It was gettin' late so I decided to hit the hay and wake up early to play some Diablo II and tell Lil T how much of a good night he missed out on.

It musta been about 4 AM in the morning and I heard noises in the kitchen.. Woke up and decided to see what the fuck's going on.

I walk in the kitchen and nothings there, musta been dreaming or some shit. I walk past the computer room and I couldn't believe my eyes! It was taht pussy from the clubs! Him and his friend were stealing my video games and dvd cd's. Not over my dead body...

Loochi: Aren't you that pussy who let me fuck your girl?
James: Fuck you man, you ruined our engagement. We were going out for 6 years and in 12 mins you went and fucked her! She was a virgin too faggot.
Leon: No one fucks with us.
Loochi: I see you have my diablo 2 cd in your bag... You can steal my safe with a million dollars, but not diablo two.. Big mistake. If I wa--

About now they both jumped me while I was in the middle of my heroic speech. I couldn't believe my eyes at all this shit.

Loochi: *Getting smacked around* you fucking pussies! 1 on 1 ! Let me put some fucking clothes on! STOP NK'ing! I just woke up. Let me put my fucking tshirt and pants on.
James: What the fuck is he talking about?
Leon: What's an NK?
Loochi: *pushes the off* So you faggots wanna BM huh?? Alright. Let's do it the pussy way *crouches like a ninja and prepares for a battle*
James: BM!? WHAT THE HELL !?
Leon: I think he's talking about the Bat man dvd that we haven't stolen yet.

About now I quickly grabbed my umberella and smcked one of the pussies across the head, blood comin out and shit. The guy with the girll I fucked ran out the door crying dropping all the shit he tried to jack. I ran after him in my underwear for about quarter mile until I thought "fuck this shit" and walked back home.

Neighbors saw the typa heat that I bring. Everyone knows not to fuck with me. I sleep with my doors and windows open now. No pussy will dare try to do this sorta shit again.

Keep your doors locked because I know this sorta shit is too much to handle for you pussies.
Gold: 114.79
Warn: 80%
Oct 9 2008 04:04pm
yippee owns
Gold: 30.00
Oct 9 2008 04:07pm
Quote (Loochi @ Thu, Oct 9 2008, 05:04pm)

So I was out celebrating with the crew last night at the clubs dancin and shit with some hot babes. Met this hot ass chick by the name of Sandra who I could tell just wanted my cock by the way she was grindin on me and shit. Her pussy ass boy friend didn't dare say shit since he saw the size of my arms grabbin' her fine tits and the crew was behind my back. If anything were to happen, G_Bomb woulda smacked his shit up. We don't give a fuck about what we do and who we do it too. We basically run shit in New York.

I get home with Sandra and she's beggin' for me to put the pipe down to her. (Not my fault these hoes n tricks find me handsome). I was giving it to her all night long, she's moaning and shit. I was video taping it so she when she goes back home she could show it to her boy friend and her 6 year old son.

After it was all set n done, I told her to get the hell out of my house and kept her purse for later *** purchases. (Remade my barb without grim ward. Was researching forums and rattle cage makes 'monsters flee' when struck. Definitly gfg when I'm getting gang banged in the monastry without the crew to back me up)

It was gettin' late so I decided to hit the hay and wake up early to play some Diablo II and tell Lil T how much of a good night he missed out on.

It musta been about 4 AM in the morning and I heard noises in the kitchen.. Woke up and decided to see what the fuck's going on.

I walk in the kitchen and nothings there, musta been dreaming or some shit. I walk past the computer room and I couldn't believe my eyes! It was taht pussy from the clubs! Him and his friend were stealing my video games and dvd cd's. Not over my dead body...

James: Fuck you man, you ruined our engagement. We were going out for 6 years and in 12 mins you went and fucked her! She was a virgin too faggot.
Loochi: I see you have my diablo 2 cd in your bag... You can steal my safe with a million dollars, but not diablo two.. Big mistake. If I wa--

About now they both jumped me while I was in the middle of my heroic speech. I couldn't believe my eyes at all this shit.

Loochi: *Getting smacked around* you fucking pussies! 1 on 1 ! Let me put some fucking clothes on! STOP NK'ing! I just woke up. Let me put my fucking tshirt and pants on.
Loochi: *pushes the off* So you faggots wanna BM huh?? Alright. Let's do it the pussy way *crouches like a ninja and prepares for a battle*

About now I quickly grabbed my umberella and smcked one of the pussies across the head, blood comin out and shit. The guy with the girll I fucked ran out the door crying dropping all the shit he tried to jack. I ran after him in my underwear for about quarter mile until I thought "fuck this shit" and walked back home.

Neighbors saw the typa heat that I bring. Everyone knows not to fuck with me. I sleep with my doors and windows open now. No pussy will dare try to do this sorta shit again.

Keep your doors locked because I know this sorta shit is too much to handle for you pussies.

GG Loochi!
Gold: 0.00
Oct 9 2008 04:07pm
Quote (Loochi @ Thu, Oct 9 2008, 02:04pm)

little different from the norm.
Gold: 0.69
Oct 9 2008 04:08pm
Who the fuck uses the cd anymore?
Gold: 30.00
Oct 9 2008 04:08pm
Quote (Koelewyh @ Thu, Oct 9 2008, 05:07pm)
little different from the norm.

Still gg tho.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Oct 9 2008 04:10pm
Where in NY ? =|

This post was edited by Mohib on Oct 9 2008 04:10pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 9 2008 04:10pm
EZPK'D
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 9 2008 04:11pm
ez
Gold: 529.00
Oct 9 2008 04:11pm
Quote (Loochi @ Thu, Oct 9 2008, 05:04pm)

LOOCHI!!!!
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic