d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Need Your Input On This (serious)
123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Sep 26 2008 04:48pm
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I was in a game helping Lil T kill duriel in nightmare to help him find some godly items. Took us about 40 minutes to kill him due to his knock back effects and not to mention the holy freeze aure he was glitched with. I was attacking even slower than very slow. Literally 5 seconds before I do my next strike. Ofcourse being a bitch, Lil T died to a horde of skeletons before even entering duriel.

We didn't manage to kill duriel because we dropped due to time and decided it was time to up our items to the next level.

Lil T: Yo Looch', help me xfer these ethreal infernostride boots. I'll let duriel attack me while it sets off the inferno chance and ill run around while he chases me to his firey grave =D
Loochi: Not a bad idea.. Got a raven freeze so it gets rid of his aura glitch.
Lil T: I'll check after xfer man, stay here. Looch'... I gotta admit, you're the best pal a guy could everask for.. You're trustworthy and not to menti--
Loochi: Hurry the fuck up you punk bitch. I haven't got all day, I live life quarter mile a time. *Gets ready to remove him off his f list*

After 5 mins of xfering, I've had about enough. Usually when I help people xfer, as soon as they drop the item and go fetch their other char to get it, I'd leave the game b4 they even arrive and they start hollerin' some shit at "Fuck yo, why'd you leave! I lost the item". As I was about to push esc I read something I like.

Lil T: Looch', I know you hate xfering people how bout u leave your guy on and come to my house and chill?
Loochi: Is your mom home?
Lil T: Yeah, why's that?

I love going to T's house, something in his family genetics jus makes the females so damn sexy. His mom is a double D milf who has an ass like vida guera and a face of Angelina Jolie. I swear Lil T's ugly ass musta been adopted or some shit. I arrive in my ferrari enzo with a tank top on that really shows off my muscles because I'm ready to give Lil T's mom ass to mouth.

*Ding dong*
Lil T: wazup wazuuupp homie G dog g nizzle pa fizzle. cool.gif
Loochi: Fuck out my way before I tell your family about the time you cried in D2 for getting your flawd topaz jacked.
Lil T: *Blushes* I'm jus tryna act cool infront of the famz man. Come to my room and watch me xfer items.

I see the game T's in and look at my pimped out afk barb. I see him wearin' that red fury visor helm that pulls all the sorcs and sins in to get macked. I quickly grow bored and tiresome from Lil T's rambles about D2. Only thing I got on my mind is
A ) Fucking Lil T's mom three ways from sunday and
B ) Weather or not to socket my fury visor helm that gives 2 to grim ward with chipped skull for that notorious regeneration.

Lil T still talkin shit like a bitch...

Lil T: Yeah bro, I found this 22 to stamina ammy from that quill rat before the cold plains, I never venture into the cold plains since that rogue lady says it's too tough, You see Looch'.. I'm more of th--

About now I tuned out and wondered off to the kitchen where his mom was. I'm checkin that ass bent tryna cook a thanks giving turkey chicken.

Loochi: Momma T..
Momma T: Yes dear?
Loochi: Cut the BS. I know you want my cock shoved right up your ass. Let's not deny these feelings that we have for eachother. I'm a pimp and your a dirty double d slut. *struggles to pull his pants down due to his herculean leg size*

Momma T was jumpin all over my dick and shit! Suckin that shit dry with the most errotic slurping sounds! I could not believe my eyes guys! This bitch is a freak and I ain't gonna let her go until I bust righ inbetween her ass cheeks.

I musta been goin at it hard, hittin her from the back with my hand on her head shoving it into the oven, mosta been scorching hot down there coz she was screaming in pain (or otherwise from my huge 12 inch johnson in her ass cool.gif )

This is the part that might've ruined our trust and friendship forever.......

Lil T: WHAT THE FUCK!
Loochi: T.. I can explain..
Lil T: I BETTER GET THE BEST DAMN EXPLANATION OF MY FUCKING LIFE THEN LOOCHI.
Momma T: Ohhh fuck up T! Your friend can fuck! Unlike your pussy ass father who has a 2 inch needle and busts before he even hits the bed! Bring this young man more often wink.gif - DONT STOP!!
Loochi: You heard the lady T, gtfo.
Lil T: *Enraged* WTF!!!!

What the fuck's Lil T's problem anyway?? He's acting like this isn't the first time I've macked his mom. It's not my fault I put the pipe down and bitchz lust over me?

I'm pounding that shit and making her scream, put her head in the microwave so it rotates and T can look at her moaning face, he covers his eys and ears and starts yelling in tongues, ruining my buzz so I thought "Fuck this shit!" and I grabbed Lil T in a head lock and started noggying him while I pound that poon from behind.

Lil T: LOOCH ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! LET ME GO WTF!!!! >_<
Loochi: *Grabs the bottle of henessey from the fridge an skulls half of it and proceeds to mack*

After it was all set n done, I blew my load in the blue berry pie that was on the bench and saw Lil T unconcious maybe from my head lock. His mom was passed out with a smile. I quickly drove back to my barbarian and proceeded to put a flawd skull in my helm for godly reasons.

Here's where the problem comes into play..

I've told this to some people and they thought I'm a dick for what I did.. I need the input from my JSP bro's.

Guys, was what I did wrong!? Should I apologise? (serious answers only)
Banned
Gold: 405.00
Warn: 60%
Sep 26 2008 04:49pm
i don't feel like reading atm.. but i bet its funny smile.gif
Gold: 0.00
Sep 26 2008 04:50pm
did you write that all by yourself?
Gold: 5.00
Quote (dutchman53470 @ Fri, 26 Sep 2008, 15:49)

vouch
Gold: 155.00
Quote (dutchman53470 @ Fri, Sep 26 2008, 03:49pm)

lold
Banned
Gold: 405.00
Warn: 60%
Sep 26 2008 04:51pm
``
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 26 2008 04:52pm
lol
Gold: 26,030.00