d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > New Job At Mcdonalds Didn't Go So Well..
1234Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Sep 22 2008 04:33pm
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I was waitin' on my new friend Woo Long to get me frost burns for that extra freezing hit. Gotta slow my enemies down incase they try to go heal back to akara. I show no mercy when I duel and these days there are plenty of teleport and identify scroll hacks so I gotta put the pipe down and show these pussies who's boss on the blood moore. Woo Long was taking far too long trying to get my frostburns, he was probably eating noodles with some kentucky fried wontons. I don't fucking know? These asians eat anything. Cats even I hear. Makes me sick! All a good barbarian really needs is a protein shake, chick breasts and a minor mana potion for leaping.

I had to leave the computer AFK because it was my first day at my new job. McDonalds.

I get there with my uniform all ripped and shit and half a hat on top of my head from the pussies down the allyway that I bashed after they tried to tussle with me. Saw some fine broads that needed servicing down table 6 cool.gif - Had to work my charm. wink.gif

Loochi: Good evening ladies, wink.gif So far we have the Big Mac Combo with fries on the side and a tall glass of coke, or our special is the McLoochi with his McLeapattack shlong that can go deep down your throats. wink.gif - You're looking at him right now wink.gif
Alyssa: Ewww.... That's so fucking gross. We're so leaving.
Amanda: It's 10 AM in the morning moron, why'd you say 'good evening'
Loochi: *slams hands on the tables and makes scene* Alright you fuckin hairy arm pitted, acne infested, slut FREAKS!! mad1.gif - I have a lot on my plate at home right now, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? MY FUCKIN ASIAN FRIEND WOO LONG STILL HASN'T GOT MY FROST BURNS AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY MORE MINOR MANA POTS. SHOW A BIT OF FUCKING RESPECT..

About now they both ran out crying and screaming with their gucci designer bags and their lil Paris Hilton dogs.. Not to mention 40% of the customers left after they saw this. The manager wasn't happy with the way I handled shit and I had to see him in his office..

Roger: I CAN'T BELIEVE WAHT JUST HAPPEND LOOCHI.. ARE YOU OUT YOUR FUCKING MIND!? HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET MONEY IF YOU SCARED OFF NEARLY HALF THE CUSTOMERS.
Loochi: Yo man, I know I'm in the wrong but I just can't stop thinking what if I can't get frost burns?! Will I have to keep buying mana potions!??!?!? FUCK.. IT'S JUST MIND BOGGLING..
Roger: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT!? I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR FROST FIRE SHIT. YOUR FI--

*gun shot*

We both came to the main place to see what the fuck's going on when suddenly we get held by gun point by a masked individual.

Anonymous: PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG SON AND KNOW WILL GET CAPPED.
Roger: *In tears like a bitch* Pleasssseeeeeeee I beg you.. I don't want to die!!! Shoot anyone but me!!!
Staff members: What the fuck chief!?
Roger: I have a wife and a baby girl, please don't shoot meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh *cries like michael Jackason*
Anonymous: I want the fucking money NOW. *shoots Rogers foot*
Roger: *Screams in agony* (like a necromancer when they die in pk) : Loochi!! .. Do you stil have the McDonalds safe in your house with all the money!? PLEASE BRING IT! I WILL RE-HIRE YOU AND MAKE YOU MANGER OF THIS JOINT! I BEG YOU OLD BUDDY OL PAL! DO IT FOR MCDONALDS!!
Loochi: Sweet, I get my job back and run this shit? .. Alright Rog', I'll be back in a jiffy. You can count on me.
Anonymous: You have 1 hour starting from now to bring me that money.
Loochi: Heh, Give me 5 min's. I'll just use the waypoint to get back to my house and come back
Everyone: ???
Loochi: My bicycle..

I get home and I look for the safe, I finally find it and I see it open and empty with only 10 dollar note and a rotten pizza. Musta spent all the dough on G_Bomb's keg party. Shit man, musta had about 70,000 and we blew it all in one night. Was well worth it. I stuffed the safe with monopoly money and was about to put the safe in my car when I suddnely see a msg on my D2 screen

WooLong: HEY! I got your frost burn. Woo/Long
Loochi: What up man, thanks for this shit. I can leap forever now. I guess you asians are pretty sweet..
Woolong: ^__^"a

About now I forgot about the whole McDonalds crisis and I musta been playing for four hours straight leaping and shit. These gloves are fuckin intense. Was on my way to the fridge to get me a bottle of henessey when I see on the channel 5 news the whole McDonalds crew was gunned down and killed.

Loochi: Oh yeah.. shit...... Totally forgot about that shit..... Better go back and check my frost burns are perm.

Guys...... Have you ever loved an item so much you forgot your other priorities??
Gold: 224.04
in b4 u
Gold: 1.00
LOOCHI!!!
Gold: 11,283.42
me too!
Gold: 12.06
Sep 22 2008 04:34pm
post somewhere else no one gives a fuck
Gold: 149.87
Sep 22 2008 04:35pm
Quote (royal_money @ Mon, Sep 22 2008, 03:34pm)
post somewhere else no one gives a fuck

r u cra-c loochi thee best
Gold: 60.01
alright, these are good, but wow, you have no life if you post shit liek this on the web....
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
rofl.
Gold: 12.06
Quote (no_homo @ Mon, Sep 22 2008, 10:35pm)
r u cra-c loochi thee best

yup im the biggest e gangsta around
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 22 2008 04:36pm
33 Members: Riku17, blaker119, MayDay187, 070603, god_khan, LetItDie, tidus420, namsun89, qqtkyle, royal_money, no_homo, DBK, Mili, Jinzx, bobdundy, C0mplex, Platinumz, jtrac07, Violentfetish, oleo79, young2093, DiablosLegion, Coxcomb, GGz, aqua_rocks123, kjack10, gr33n00, Rath215, CheeseNuts, QuESoDiAbLo, XBounD3RX, MsnRules, Loochi

lol
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
1234Next
Closed New Topic