d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > People Say I Ruin This Game.. True?
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Sep 20 2008 04:57am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

I wake up this morning late as usual, I check my answering machine and I must have about 6 msgs informing me I'm late for work, I ignore them and decide to check my cell phone. As usual, I have a full inbox of messages (happens everytime I wake up) from the girls tryna be with me. I get in the shower and get mentally prepared for what I'm going to do in diablo 2 today.

I quickly type in my login name and password and select my barbarian to nail some serious pussy noobs to the ground and show the who the fuck runs the west side of bnet. I join a pk game and I see my homies G_Bomb and Lil T waiting by the bridge with disapproval. Decided to see what the fucks botherin my home boys.

Loochi: Sup you fucking pussies. What's going on?
G_Bomb: Sup playa? Ready to leap?
Lil T: Man.. That fucking sorc is doing meteor and guarding the front entrance..
Loochi: I'll deal with taht shit.

The sorceress kept up the bad manner town hug and non of these pussies was going to say anything. I had to step up and show her what I'm made of.

Loochi: Oi sorc. Get the fuck out if you're going to keep town huggin.
Snitchy-Sorc: Oh yeah? What you gonna do about it?

Lil T hates this sorta arguement bullshit on the net so he quickly runs out and casts frozen orb and kills him with one hit. ABout now the kids swearing and shit and blaming his death on lag and luck on our behalf. We jus stood right on top of his bodies laughin / hollerin and guarded that shit incase he tried to reclaim it. This pussy quit the game and everyone in the game knew we were elite.

Loochi: Anyone else wants to play around? Fuckin pussies.

Me and the boys were still in the game practise dueling against eachother (them on me) and I didn't lose once, lots of cheers from my fans for winnin 2v1's. We decided it's gettin late and we should join another game.

We joined 'free rush baal q' and i could not believe how small bnet was.. It was snitchy-sorc in this fucking game..

He was guarding the worldstone waypoint and not letting these noobs transit to the next difficulty, I had to put an end to thisonce and for all. I put on my Cathans mask and bought a gothic bow from larzuk to shoot this S.O.B from far away, didn't want to leap and get my ass burned, I play this game smart. I put the S into strategy. I get into the wp and I'm taking hits like a jock from the meteors, surviving and shit, I'm the only one man enough to take hits in this game. G_Bomb gets in and dies in a blink of an eye. Lil T comes in shortly and manages to teleport away but gets killed by a blow up guy. It's down to me.

I'm shootn this bich with my bow penetrating the fuck out of him. Musta wore his mana out or someshit because he was running around and not teleporting. I quickly hit 'w' and leap on him. took him down to half life, I see him running to the tp scroll nearby, I'd be damned if I let that happend. I leaped infront of him and landed right infront of him

Loochi: Say your prayers faggot.
Snitchy-Sorc: Don't you have better things to do than try kill me bitch.

I switch back to my gothic bow of the light that gives 2 to light radius and shot him about 7 times before he died. Jacked his gold and made a tp for T and G to come back and get their bodies. About now he's all hollerin and shi about how we ruin this game.

Guys.. Do I really ruin this game?? I was just trying to keep the ethics into prospective..
Gold: 0.00
Sep 20 2008 04:58am
I LOVE LOOCHI

This post was edited by danta123 on Sep 20 2008 04:58am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Totally true!
Gold: 10,091.00
Quote (Loochi @ Sat, Sep 20 2008, 10:57pm)
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

I wake up this morning late as usual, I check my answering machine and I must have about 6 msgs informing me I'm late for work, I ignore them and decide to check my cell phone. As usual, I have a full inbox of messages (happens everytime I wake up) from the girls tryna be with me. I get in the shower and get mentally prepared for what I'm going to do in diablo 2 today.

I quickly type in my login name and password and select my barbarian to nail some serious pussy noobs to the ground and show the who the fuck runs the west side of bnet. I join a pk game and I see my homies G_Bomb and Lil T waiting by the bridge with disapproval. Decided to see what the fucks botherin my home boys.

Loochi: Sup you fucking pussies. What's going on?
G_Bomb: Sup playa? Ready to leap?
Lil T: Man.. That fucking sorc is doing meteor and guarding the front entrance..
Loochi: I'll deal with taht shit.

The sorceress kept up the bad manner town hug and non of these pussies was going to say anything. I had to step up and show her what I'm made of.

Loochi: Oi sorc. Get the fuck out if you're going to keep town huggin.
Snitchy-Sorc: Oh yeah? What you gonna do about it?

Lil T hates this sorta arguement bullshit on the net so he quickly runs out and casts frozen orb and kills him with one hit. ABout now the kids swearing and shit and blaming his death on lag and luck on our behalf. We jus stood right on top of his bodies laughin / hollerin and guarded that shit incase he tried to reclaim it. This pussy quit the game and everyone in the game knew we were elite.

Loochi: Anyone else wants to play around? Fuckin pussies.

Me and the boys were still in the game practise dueling against eachother (them on me) and I didn't lose once, lots of cheers from my fans for winnin 2v1's. We decided it's gettin late and we should join another game.

We joined 'free rush baal q' and i could not believe how small bnet was.. It was snitchy-sorc in this fucking game..

He was guarding the worldstone waypoint and not letting these noobs transit to the next difficulty, I had to put an end to thisonce and for all. I put on my Cathans mask and bought a gothic bow from larzuk to shoot this S.O.B from far away, didn't want to leap and get my ass burned, I play this game smart. I put the S into strategy. I get into the wp and I'm taking hits like a jock from the meteors, surviving and shit, I'm the only one man enough to take hits in this game. G_Bomb gets in and dies in a blink of an eye. Lil T comes in shortly and manages to teleport away but gets killed by a blow up guy. It's down to me.

I'm shootn this bich with my bow penetrating the fuck out of him. Musta wore his mana out or someshit because he was running around and not teleporting. I quickly hit 'w' and leap on him. took him down to half life, I see him running to the tp scroll nearby, I'd be damned if I let that happend. I leaped infront of him and landed right infront of him

Loochi: Say your prayers faggot.
Snitchy-Sorc: Don't you have better things to do than try kill me bitch.

I switch back to my gothic bow of the light that gives 2 to light radius and shot him about 7 times before he died. Jacked his gold and made a tp for T and G to come back and get their bodies. About now he's all hollerin and shi about how we ruin this game.

Guys.. Do I really ruin this game?? I was just trying to keep the ethics into prospective..

me next loochi smile.gif
Gold: 1,186.99
Sep 20 2008 05:00am
Bro i see you around a lot but you don't know me. You are nutts? LOL. Nice story though. But you're not ruining the game. You just hate BMers lOL
Gold: 10,091.00
Sep 20 2008 05:02am
Channel
Op Loochi
GOGO
Gold: 2,100.00
Sep 20 2008 05:12am
LOL
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
Closed New Topic